pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWJEW NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Trump becomes the 1st POTUS to pray at Western Wall in Jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=VM1GMXMq8vc
>Donald Trump AIPAC "Israel Is A Jewish State And It Will FOREVER Exist As A Jewish State!"
youtube.com/watch?v=zD4nx5E1K2s
>Donald Trump Make Israel Great Again OOPS I Mean America - WARN YOUR VICTIMS
youtube.com/watch?v=EZXUohMCbT8
>Ivanka Trump asked about Jewish Conversion!!
youtube.com/watch?v=pOlNc4F4jW0
>Ivanka cried at the HOLY Western Wall in Jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=kDILkfw8IYc
>Donald Trump Sword Dance in Saudi Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=runYPf4Q2g8
>Saudi Family Is Jewish?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq68_S6zIHM
>Trump/Kushner Sell 110 Billion in Weapons to Saudi Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=9or44y5xcmM
>Proof That Donald Trump is Deeply Connected to George Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj92MPCPmiQ
>Jared Kushner omits role in funding illegal Israeli settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=I3yjZmgu734
>Trump puts ‘Israel first’ agenda over American interests
youtube.com/watch?v=cCmzN0VqGpk
>Syrian Girl: Prediction Impending strike on Syria by Trump or Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6X-ssWizU
>Israel's new Hasbara app
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
>JIDF's Lament
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
>Ivanka Trump and Jared off work to take their children for Jewish holiday
youtube.com/watch?v=_3cY4Crg2X4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us in the ghettos.

It was you who raped us and exiled us.

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate us eventhough you had knowledge of the camps.

It was you who played geopolitical games with our holy land.

It was you who gave muslim countries a free pass to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil alt right to destroy our communities.

It was you who stole credit for our numerous innovations.

It was you who to this day enslave Jewish minds in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to Arab governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Shoah to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of war time payments on Germany.

It was you who turned a blind eye to Soviet progroms.

It was you who offered nukes to Iran

It was you who not only caused underhand sly Jews to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming genetics even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't blacks who destroyed the lives of millions of Jews and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered

Is this the end of the trump era

We're only just getting started.

It was us who took you all as slaves.

It was us who raped and murdered you in the ghettos.

It was us who raped you and exiled you.

It was us who allowed the Nazis to exterminate you eventhough we had knowledge of the camps.

It was us who played geopolitical games with your holy land.

It was us who gave muslim countries a free pass to discriminate.

It was us who caused the evil alt right to destroy your communities.

It was us who stole credit for your numerous innovations.

It was us who to this day enslave Jewish minds in our private profiteering prisons.

It was us who, with our gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to Arab governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was us who caused the Shoah to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of war time payments on Germany.

It was us who turned a blind eye to Soviet progroms.

It was us who offered nukes to Iran

It was us who not only caused underhand sly Jews to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming genetics even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't blacks who destroyed the lives of millions of Jews and forced them to leave their homeland.

We are the cause of all of this. Still we go ahead and blame you for all the problems in the world. I'm easily triggered

Seriously, we’re really really sorry for what our ancestors did to your people. The Jews have been treated worse than any other group in history, and you all definitely deserve reparations (just like the blacks do for slavery). Israel is the first step in this, giving you back your religious homeland, and a place your people can use as a safe haven from those that would do harm to you.

God bless you, god bless Israel, but most importantly, god bless America

Hopefully this pushes the reddit cult of personality off the board.

im in it for the chaos, happenings, laughs, and liberal tears

i was never expecting any sensibile positive policy

>god bless America
God bless the Unites Shates. Shank you very mush

quick reminder that this is the best slobodan meme

fellow floridians, wtf?

I'm just here for the mental gymnastics. "You're not a real Sup Forumstard if you don't suck Kike penis line muh God Emperor!"

Why can't the Arab nations just grow a pair and attack Israel, they're surrounded and have no retreat but water. This would make for comfy viewing. Of course we would weep for all involved in the press and on out twitter banners though.

I'm just here for the mental gymnastics. "You're a kike if you don't suck muslim penis."

I'm just here for the mental gymnastics. "You must be a JIDF shill if you support our greatest ally"

Give it a while. Most of Sup Forums isn't old enough to know violence in the middle east. The shit they do now is nothing compared to what will happen in time.

You DO Know, of course, that Israel has even more nukes than we do, right? And they won't hesitate to use them if they feel they need to, much unlike us who let's little fat Koreans thumb his nose at us.

>Israel has even more nukes than we do
you should post source when posting crap like that. you DO know that, do you?

>the 67' war plot : 2017 version
LOL you ignorant fool

They've nothing but stockpile since 1948...They've always known that before it was over they would have fight the whole world. Read a history book for god'ssake

thank you for that juicy sauce

>when confronted with request for source:"lolreadabook"
go back to infowars russian bot

DUDE MUSLIMS ARE BASED NOW lmao

HEY GUYS I LOVE MUSLIMS NOW AND WANT MORE MUSLIMS IN MY COUNTRY AND FUCK THE JEWS AM I RIGHT HAHAHAHA.

Why isn't the internet ruined forever? I thought Trump ending """net neutrality""" was going to fuck us all over

Why does the white man have to solve all of the world’s problems?

>Support Palestine
>Support Israel

Pick one.

You must lean one way or the other here. You are lying if you say otherwise and white people don't resort to lying.

What have the (((journalists))), emphasis on the brackets, had to say about this? Are they going to spin Israel as the baddies?

Blacks would have done far worse if they had the intelligence.

This is my hope too. Maybe all the newfags will start to understand that we don't like kikes. We don't like muzzies either, but kikes have done more damage to the US so far

Never go 100% toxicity.

I think it was Ben Shapiro who said "There are Jews who support Israel and there are Jews that pretend to be Jews"

Make of that what you will

thanks senpai.

Oh god I wish that would happen. We could finally have some tanks in 30 minutes threads again. Peace is gay as fuck and boring

>this guys comes up to you at the Trump rally and slaps a piece of anti-Trump pro-sandnigger propaganda into your gfs hand
wat do?

THANKS FOR THE VOTE GOYS

>meh repurashions
>meh persecutions
Im sure they dindu nothing those 2000 years. Our coinage has ridges for nooooooo reason whatsoever!
please go back to plebbit

Shitposter Edition. Sage and Hide.

REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL
REAL

feel like there could be a good Bane version. The luchadore version who pumps himself full of venom to get stronger, not the meme movie version

>You DO Know, of course, that Israel has even more nukes than we do, right?
most retarded shit ive read all week.

>mudslimes are pissed
>leftists are pissed
>western europe is pissed
>marxist jews are pissed
>/sg/ has melted down
>rioting in the streets of the ME soon

You did good son

AMERICA FIRST!!!!!!!

suckers

I support the Middle East fighting each other and draining Putin’s coffers as he protects his useless sandnigger allies, all to the benefit of the US.

Also, Europe will drain themselves taking more refugees because somehow that’s supposed to hurt America’s feelings.

>Why can't the Arab nations just grow a pair and attack Israel

Why because Israel, SA, Jordan, and Egypt are secretly friendly towards each other. This is mainly due to a mutual enemy Iran and ally the US. Also SA recently has been more vocal about willing to work with Israel to defeat Iran as well

quick reminder, jews don't own Jerusalem ;^) You're just holding it for us Christians

moore rally last night was way better than shit shill hordes of retards tonight.

im here for gymnastics of the mental variety and to get comfy
any questions?

Who here /don't give a shit what is going on/?

I wish. I miss being completely indifferent to politics but now I feel obligated to redpill normies about how much of a cancer zionism is.

>sand niggers and kikes killing eachother
the only people who are freaking out right now are sandniggers or kikes tbqh family

lmao you yanks will cocksuck jews at any cost wont you?

since nobody reads anything in threads past post 200

It’s fucking hilarious m8. Is this somehow a confirmation that there are two kinds of kikes, because it sure seems like one half is pissed and the others can’t stop sucking his dick.

I am just waitimg for the happenings on fridays and how many trans-Jordanian fags are gonna get blasted.

It's just a matter of time until the Muzzie rampage. The Jerusalem thing is going to result in redpills being rammed down every Westerner's throat.

No it's not. It's all drumpf's fault, mudslimes dindu nuffin

Bump cos fuck the jewSA

all niggers must hang