imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

56% traditional

ok

you really shouldn't follow ecelebs, they're not good for you

No need to tell us, we've always known she's slutty. She's quite open about it

CAM WHORE

she truly is /ourmutt/

damn look how think that hair is. You could drag her around by that beautiful mane while fucking her in all sorts of positions.

Please have my mutt babies Brittany.

>"i-i'm trad i swear!"
>wears choker
>girls out
>not married with four kids
>cleans dishes once every two weeks
Jesus fuck I do more chores than this wench
Realizing this is grade a trolling
>pls marry me ms.venti

more like /ourquad/

She's a disgusting nigger

>i cook shin raumune like a good trad

lmao marry me pls.

oh... my.... GOD!!!!!

who is this demon semen

You're a disgusting nigger

The atonement ball has rang
youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI

this video is fucking hilarious

Daily reminder that racemixing is just as bad if youre male
99% of the time you end up with elliot rodger or the entire mestizo race

Sage e whore threads

whats wrong with her face

She's looking rough in this video

I hope she is tho

objectively wrong

Half white
Half ET

Goddamn this is the second IDENTICAL shill thread posted in less than 10 minutes

>that voiced
my irl waifu can't sound this cute

kek surprisingly good video

I can see her cleavage. Not trad

>Low plunging neckline
>Offset her head from center of shot so her tits could get in the shot.

She is 100% a thot. If you want people to take you and your words seriously, don't shove your tits in our faces like that.

brittany venti has some nice brittany ventis

No she is just a thot

i like how she barely can manage not to laugh xD
also milkers. would give her the gift of supreme slavic seed and bleach her all day long.

A quadroon thot

I need to lick brittany venti's bumhole

i follow allsup and fuentes and for the life of me I don't know why they get caught up in this drama with all these irrelevant losers

>don't shove your tits in our faces
spoken like a true faggot

she probably tells her fans she's white as well, which is true my U.S. standards

Retard she’s obviously making fun of Lauren and Tara

are you lads retarded?

She's a fucking attention-seeking thot but I still love her.

Fucking hell you can still see the black in her.
Is she really an octoroon?

Daily reminded that no one on here is actually, white, except me and that you are all a bunch of faggots that bitch about saving the Western race but are too busying jacking it to e-whores and lolis

>donate to my trad-fund

She is legitimately funny. Its a shame people dont understand she is the first ironic twich-whore

I jack off to traps sir

>just get married when im 35 and had a dozen cocks me in. Ill be traditional when im ready to settle down.

There is literally nothing different between tradthots and feminists. All women are sloots

She's an attention seeking thot but she doesn't claim to be traditional or even right wing so who cares. She has embraced her identity as a tittystreamer.

Sounds like something a tradthot would say when her cover is blown. Sage.

chick sounds retarded, id bang her. but yeah attention whore.

Ugly af face with comically far apart eyes. gas/10

dear lord help me I must resist

Ah, a man of taste. Well met!

>this
I come to Sup Forums to talk about tax plans and solutions to union tyranny, and instead I get cuck threads and e-celebs.

fuck off stop posting her here she's a literal fucking mutt

ayyy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=tCOIZDttei4

I 'watch' her videos solely so I can flip through looking for good shots of those sweet milkers. If she wants to be traditional and have kids and promote this, then that's fine by me. She just better hurry it up and not be surprised if her kids look like turds.

She probably has venti ounces of milk in each bag

>impregnate Brittany
>hit 57%
yaasssss

reminder that actual people don't know that she's joking

Marry me Brittany-chan!

She's so beautiful and cute.

>"Stop accusing women of not being the traditional! So what if they want to focus on their careers instead of starting families! Blame the economy! They'll settle down as soon as they're ready!"

That's basically the mentally of every woman out there. They like to claim that they're better than other women but they all act the exact same way. I can't stand the smugness and arrogance of these whores.

Forgot about that. You will be gas in the end too.
It's just shills trying to derail threads about important invents

Brittany's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

I actually believe her. Ugly women are often some of the most loyal... if someone put a babby in her, she'd prob be 10/10 waif material aside from well the obvious.

She's still a fucking quadroon with waardenburg syndrome

Shes all intelligence and charisma. Who said anything about tits?

This bitch looks creepier everytime i see her. She looks like a fuckin ghoul in this vid...Still wanna suck on dem titties tho

i keked

well if you weren't such a massive nu fag you'd know dumb shit is up 24/7 on Sup Forums and the only way to combat it is to ignore it.

she's cool because she doesn't pretend to be "traditional" when she isn't

It's the honesty I can respect. Be a cam-whore, say your a cam-whore....best of luck, nice tits.

What a slut.

>Freshly rolled out of bed to make this video.
>Has choker on
She should just be a cam whore and get it over with, she would make way more money that way. I'm getting tired of hearing about her and her fucking shack she lives in.

found the autist

You realise she is a troll right? She fooled Sup Forums 3 years ago and now she is yanking you guys chains.

Fucking idiots.

>says she's not a TradThot
found the tradthot

Women with chokers on the internet. Every time I see one I wonder if "she" is hiding an Adam's Apple...

>black
>traditional

No shit, she's just annoying

>You realise she is a troll right?
How does that validate what she does and complains about?

Its time for you to stop using the word autism for people you disagree with.

I want to jizz on her milkers

here are your tradthots btw
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk

Ya but at least she's pretty funny unlike Coalburner Southern and company.

Bullshit, she coal burns 100% of the time

I would totally betray my pure anglo blood for this disgusting amerimutt's milkers

CAN SHE BE MY WIFE PLEASE

GIBE ME TITIS !!!!!

C-cute

What the fuck is she saying in her very first line?

Daily reminder hwndu New York showed what real pol anons are like.
Daily reminder mixed race poltards were the funniest, calmest and most well presented section of people at Shias gayfest
Daily reminder most of the 'whites' seen were thirsty beta fucks and disappeared when nogs or staunch cunts rocked up
Daily reminder Jesus Leafbro and Jackie Chan btfo Shia
Daily reminder the Chad is a thirsty beta cuck who is a lapdog for Brittmutt
Daily reminder mutts>white

not politics but staying for pictures

>what is a troll?

you're a heathen
you post these often don't you, can't be two of you

I just realized she is the 'no more ayy lmao' chick from a few years ago.

/ourgirl/

This stupid cunt became an "internet celebrity"? Really?

Isn't this the same girl that made that video bitching about people commenting ayy lmao

The truth is that literally NO ONE in these "le trad XD" circles is traditional at all, not even the men. The only real trads left are rural normies that don't spend all day on social media.

woah guess I believe her, time to donate to her patreon!

btw guys shes barely any better than tradthots, at least she's entertaining though.

BOOBIETH