IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_epKahVGss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DROP THAT SHIT COREY WE'RE ALL BEHIND YOU BROTHER

RELATED AS FUCK

?????

we out here boiy

He should have just released the cassette before tweeting about it. The people he's coming after will now be racing to take him out before he releases it.

R.I.P., Corey.
F

>but maybe I will

Can I get a quick rundown of what this is all about

Honestly, this.

This. What a fucking idiot.

>now i will but maybe there's still hope
Try into reading.

Yeah he should probably do that pretty fast.

you kind of misread that but it's okay these people are notorious for getting hopes up for nothing

Pic related?

Why exactly should i fucking care?

TONIGHT COREY, WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE.
also
F

WHY DO LOW IQ DRUG ABUSERS BORN IN THE 70S ALWAYS TALK IN ALL CAPS ON THE INTERNET!

FIGHT FOR FELDMAN

Please, I need some kind of hope to cling to in this shit ass world

pedos, specifically the ones in hollywood who possibly diddled corey and his friends.

Bump.
release the tape.
how many had to google “cassette tape”?

Dont talk
Just do !
Time-s ticking !

this, also smashing pumpkins guy shouldn't have come forward about shape shifters either until he had solid evidence

>washed up (((actor))) raped by (((them))) needs shekels to bring down the satanic pederasts

the dude was molested by hollywood executives when he was a kid, he did an interview with the police where he named names but until just recently the tape was """"""lost"""""" by the police

MAYBE I WILL... if you donate to my gofundme plz gib moni plz

Lets start a go fund me to buy him a tape player

Suicided inside of 10 days.

Original tapes mysteriously lost in the LA fires.

Case closed.

He doesn't say maybe he will idiots.
He said he will and maybe there's still hope.
Fucking learn to read autists.

DO IT BEFORE YOU SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, OVERDOSE ON PILLS, AND FALL DOWN THE STAIRS WITH BAR BELLS

(((Suicide))) coming soon

who? what?

>shape shifters
>solid evidence
good luck jews will get anyone before that happens, smashed pumpkins or not

Put the breaks on pedowood.

They won't off Feldman now. Too much news about him. If they do, then more people will know they are hiding something.

dumb frogposter

>>RWE LEGION? DO WE FORGIVENOT?
Corey, if you are reading this just do what's right and the rest of the cogs will fall into place to destroy evil. We will ensure it does not happen again.

BECAUSE CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>Lets start a go fund me to buy him a tape player
If he has an old vhs casette probably has a player aswell. Just record it off the screen on his phone and twitter it. I doubt he's so idiotic to not know that he has to do this fast.

inb4 suicide, he was deeply troubled, depressed, etc. Only way out was to shoot himself twice in the back, poor guy RIP back to making fun of drumpf

Fentanyl busts across the country. The go code has been issued

DO IT FOR JUSTICE

>sbpd put mj in a poopoo filled closet
>covered up coreys stuff?

whats up with santa barbara ?

I'm sure he will release it, as soon as he gets $10 million for the movie

>meme flag
>old meme

Oldfag confirmed

I was thinking audio cassette. Maybe 8 track. What's an antique player cost? $10M should cover it.

poor guy
he died so young
F

This. Its almost as if this guy is looking for money and attention more than justice. No wonder its taken him 25 years to get around to it

GoFundMe campaign imminent ...

This motherfucker is batshit crazy.

Merchants all the way down

Hes not our brother. He is a kike who uses his abuse for fame while allowing his kike abusers to abuse more children

He also said pizzagate is false.

you faggots will believe anyone.

Assange never shitposted like a 13 year old girl in all caps.

I thought that shit like VHS, cassette tape, and 8 track really only had a shelf life of about 20 years?

>increasingly nervous man threatens to bring down Hollywood for the sixth million time

Shit sucks man, sucks that he'll kill himself by shooting himself in the back of the head from 200m away a few days from now

Didn't Barbara Walters slam Corey as a liar back in the day? Imagine that, hope she eats those words.

then stop talking and fucking do it
I swear this shit feels like an act.

JUST RELEASE THAT SHIT

THIS IS WHAT GOT YOU RAPED, BEING SUCH A FUCKING COCKTEASE

Unreadable

That's some funny shit right there.

bump for based corey dropping the fucking shit out of the pedo motherfuckers

get fucked pedos

Every time

Cory is a little washed up actor and faggot attention whore.

Don't you guys get it?
Corey Feldman is just a honeypot, he's still being used by (((them))) and just wants to divert and get some shekels... if he was legit and cared he would just release his shit and not talk for weeks and make a fuckin movie about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_epKahVGss

Cute kiddo
Very cute

Corey gonna suicide with three bullets and a barbell to the back of the head

Corey has been saying this for over 20 years now. Yeah any day now he'll expose hollywood ANY DAY NOW. Surely this time he is serious and not just selling his shitty CDs like the last 20 times he has come forward.

>I WILL RELEASE IT WHEN YOU DONATE SIX GORILLION SHEKELS

Beautiful place
Nice small town vibe if you live on the Mesa.

wait wtf
was he on Joe Rogan or something?

Wtf when did he talk about that?

Not if his goal is money!

inb4 'suicided'

or he could go through Milo in his new book, Despicable

Tick Tock

>were behind you
dont trigger his ptsd user

this is so full of shit, just happened to find it? sure
just realease the fucking names, your a shit actor and shit singer. release the names bitch

The Bogdanoff twins have collected gigabytes of incriminating information on every major player in politics and film in the western world. Now they are slowly releasing it, much to the horror of those who already know they are guilty.

OK, you fucking twats. When was this tape allegedly recorded?

In case you don't know "When properly cared for, an audio cassette tape can last 30 years or longer. However, many factors can shorten that lifespan considerably. The two most common causes of premature tape death are equipment malfunction (“The cassette player ate my tape!”) and heat (“The radiator melted my tape!”)."
Where in the fuck does Corey live? California? Probably. I doubt that the temp in his garage is under 70f, usually.

I don't give a fuck about this weirdo, just thought I would toss some info out there.

Do it for Haim we have your back

He doesn't have it. He's saying that he does so people will be suspicious when he gets rekt.

GET THE MAN A VOCAROO LINK

What the fuck are you on about m8
California is fucking huge and covers multiple different environments with wildly ranging weather patterns
“He lives in California” is not a valid argument to prove his garage is too hot for a tape to survive

Here's the thing. Alot of normies believe it IS fake because their definition of Pizzagate given to them ever so brielfy from the media was that its....Literally hillary butchering babies in the basement of the pizza place. Just fucking outlandish claims with smothered the very real CP there. Understand now?

10/10

>said pizzagate is false
>is
He said his "opinion," didn't say anything definitive

DAMMIT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND JUST RELEASE IT BEFORE YOU GET SUICIDED YOU STUPID FAGGOT

THIS!

How much money is he asking for beforehand? If he really cared he'd name drop everyone rather than pulling this TICK TOCK bullshit.

he.... he just need another 6 million dollars to release it?

If your understanding of pizzagate is that it was Hillary butchering and fucking kids with James in a nonexistent CPP basement then yes, it was a fraud.

Anyone who looked into it knows it was actually about the real trafficking networks and the high profile clients they cater to though.

this fuckwit. stop supporting this trash. he has been literally helping pedos by not outing them for years, and now he is dragging it on and demanding ten million so he can make a movie. are you double digit iq faggots really getting behind this scumfucker? he needs to come off the info and then stfu and crawl back into his fucking hole. fuck this dude. how many children were interfered with because this coward wouldnt stand up, and now he is using it to regain his fame and make himself relevant again. you disgusting faggots make me sick

he could just tweet the names at any time

All of the theories that involve Comet Pizza are bullshit, and if you have a theory that doesn't involve the pizza place then stop calling it pizzagate you morons.

And for the record, /all/ of the 'elite pedophile network' conspiracy theories are bullshit. Don't get me wrong, there are pedophiles in high places who use their power to avoid detection. But they rarely work together, and they don't have giant networks that have infiltrated the government. Do you want to know the sad reason why pedophiles in positions of power don't get investigated? Because 95% of people just want a quiet life. And when they get presented with an accusation that would mean putting their career on the line for, they would rather pretend they didn't hear it and go on with their lives. But you idiots want to believe - need to believe - that the people you hate are actually evil, rather than just mundane, unimaginative careerists who happen to have found a path to success that involves fucking up your life.

The fact that he's rejecting pizzagate is one of the most credible signs I've seen that he's telling the truth. The actual nutcases generally will latch onto any conspiracy theory they can find.

wanst it called pizzagate cause if the language used in the mails? like cheese pizza for cp and so on? i mean i read them myself it was pretty obvious.

.t podesta

Maybe he is just posturing in order to make the police or other conspirators not release a doctored tape? How much of a coincedence is it that he found a tape? Do cops even make copies of tapes for victims?