Tfw you're a victim of the 21st century

>tfw you're a victim of the 21st century
I'm a manchild with no fucking skills and no job. I would pretty much need the greatest stroke of luck in history to make something of myself. Why the fuck am I so stupid and why the fuck are we not saying "no" to the 21st century? I should learn survival skills and become a vagrant who travels from county to county. There are no predators here and the climate is reasonable so I could easily do it. Give me a reason not to.

move to australia and become a /comfy/ NEET

Would your government pay for my pathetic lifestyle? Because mine does.

Stop being a pussy, learn SQL or some shit. Plenty of skills that only require you to get off your ass for 5 minutes to actually learn, are in high demand.

Post free training sites and job links that require no experience please.

How old are you? There's probably time to turn it around

you'll be grand,
and if you seriously want a quick-start i know a lad who is giving away a cottage and 3 acres of land (in the west)
free gratis for nada,

As it currently stands my family wouldn't let me do that.

Apply at a pharmacutical compounding company.
No experience required (they have to legally train you top to bottom)
Good pay / benefits (for someone with no experience)
No fucking customer service

Just you in a lab coat in a air conditioned lab using high end equipment making solutions, ointments and capsules.
So long as you're not a dumb faggot in a interview you'll get the job.

If you're at a dead end and have right wing views join the army, I talked about this with another Nationalist at least the army is mostly a respectable profession where you could actually learn good civilian skills outside if you joined the right regiment. I heard the Irish Army is small and hard to get into and just do cuck tier operations for the UN anyway but the British army is always looking for member especially the Royal Irish and the Irish Guards regiments.

yeah it's the century's fault you decided to jack off and play video games all day

My great great grandfather was Italian.

He came to America at the age of 14 as a brick layer and carved out a family tree.

There's plenty of time. But you must use it.

Get a job.

Seriously.

Never heard of this profession

The army wouldn't take me as I have mental health problems.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND BECOME THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!

YOU CAN SERVE GOD AND MAN NO MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN BY GETTING RICH

Just get a part time job at a grocery store or something. They will hire autistic neets because everyone else who applies is a felon.

>Italy
>No predators here
Sure about that? I hear they ride boats nowadays.

>Join army to protect country
>Die looking after Israeli interests instead
>"Oh well, that's another goy down who could have had a menial job! Better replace him with 10,000 immigrants!"

Yeah, nice (((plan))).

lol gottem

Go. To. The. Gym. You will find your true self there. Release him.

are you also a bald manlet?
GF?
Drinks to much?

the hell is wrong with the land if hes giving it for free?

>tfw you're a victim of the 21st century
You're not a victim; you did it to yourself.

No, we're all victims. Technology is a cancer on the health of humankind. We have to find a way to fight back. The Unabomber did nothing wrong.

>victim

no, you sound like a leftist
neck yourself if you think everything is about victimizing this or that

Nigger I am the opposite of a leftist. Go read the Unabomber's manifesto and you'll understand what I meant.

you should learn things like how to do laundry at a drinking fountain and how to prepare food with no stove and how to pack your gear like a tent and set of clothes if you ever get homeless you will know what to do

Form a rwds go for high score

But don't
Pol is a board of peace

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM DUDE!!! CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

it is a masterpiece

Edgy stuff, but you have to be over 18 to post here.

I did. Kaczynski never said anything about being a fucking poor victim. You are either a dumb fuck or you are aware how tech is screwing us about. Im not criticizing your knowledge, im criticizing your attitude you pussy-whipt amerimutt bitchboy.

There are a lot of pharma firms in Ireland, look into it

I meant a victim of the system. How we respond to challenges brought on by it is completely up to ourselves. But everyone living in the modern world is a victim of technological slavery whether or not you want to admit it.

There is no reason not to do what you say, and it might be interesting. Godspeed user.

Just get some self respect. Go to the gym, if you feel tired and sluggish it'll wake you up and give you an energy boost, also you'll get a nice natural opioid hit afterwards. You'll look better and feel more energised. It's the best treatment for depression. If you don't try to make some effort to improve your life, then just wither away quietly somewhere on your own masturbating to some freaky degenerate shit.

Yeah might aswell go for it, hopefully if it does make you man up youll get killed instead

doesnt*

I agree about the gym, I was depressed, started going, was fine for 6 months, then had a bad cold so didn't go for a week. Ran into two weeks, then three, soon I was just as depressed as before if not more so. Exercise is very important, especially at this time of year.

I'm 22, come from a working class family and am on track to earn minimum $180,000 AUD (115000 Euros) annually.

The fuck have you been doing with your life? I never even went to University.

Nice. What's your occupation?

Neither did I. How did you do so well?

You should have believed in the old masculine idea of Strenuosity. Same thing as being a renaissance man with protestant work ethic.

>Its not my fault im shit!! I dindu nuffinz

This is nigger tier behaviour. You and you alone are responsible for your own success,

>I should learn survival skills and become a vagrant who travels from county to county
So do it. The best part is, we'll never have to deal with you posting this stupid thread again

I heard JIDF makes lots of money if you are interested in working from home.

>give me a reason not to
You could just become a cop.

Please do it, kill yourself.

Unionised Electrician working on large scale construction projects.

You have to crawl out of the manchild trap like I did. It's comfortable in there but it leads to certain failure in the end. You have to embrace discomfort and pain to grow stronger. It isn't easy but if it was easy it wouldn't make you any better than you are now. You do want to get better don't you? Then start making uncomfortable changes to improve yourself. It takes time but if you keep up the consistent pressure and never let yourself quit you will grow strong and if you apply yourself you can acquire skills and knowledge to get a job. You'll have to start at the bottom but if you set a realistic goal, make a solid plan, and take steps towards it you can make it.

I was unironically planning to do this too but with the end goal of joining the military and inevitably getting myself killed on the battlefield somehow, in the line of work.

Emphasis on 'was'

Codecademy
Khan Academy
Duolingo
Lynda
Autodesk
Google
Adobe
Microsoft

You can get a lot of free "training" in the form of supplemental information from those sites and more. You could get practically any menial job involving basic manual labor and basic math unless you're an absolute retard.
There's still time for people to hop into tech and make something of themselves as an engineer or programmer. Educate yourself on the side, get the skills, build up a portfolio and start taking on crowd sourced projects from the community to supplement that. Try to carve out a niche for yourself and start freelancing as a contractor, you'll be printing money for yourself if you make it.

Ah yes, the great white victim!

>unions