Can any of you please give me one good reason why the age on consent laws are still a thing...

Can any of you please give me one good reason why the age on consent laws are still a thing? Shouldn't we be asking the government for less regulation? Why should they get a say in a loving, mutually beneficial relationship between two people? I thought you guys here on Sup Forums hate big government?

Because fucking kids is against white sensibilities.

get cancer pedo leaf

>Shouldn't we be asking the government for less regulation?

Well, if you put it that way...don't thread on my snek even if it touches kids neck

Maybe cus kids/teens make stupid choices? Your brain isn't fully developed until after puberty, and your personality isn't fully developed either until around 25 at least. That's why dumb coal burners end up with kids and live to regret it. If you were only allowed to have sex after 25 (yes it would suck) but you'd see a lot less mixed apes

Some people not developed even after puberty, so?

Yea, I've even seen some adult idiots.

Also, how would you stop people who are legally considered to be adults (Can vote, be drafted, drink, smoke, etc.) from fornicating?

There's still tons of libertarians here, we're just drowned out by 80IQ mouth-breathers all the time and find it annoying to wade through the stupidity.
Is that why (((feminists))) created high age of consent?

Source?

Kimmy could do it. Commies are really good when it comes to controlling sheep

Because old women (24 or older) cant compete with the younger STD-free generation.

Nothing would make me happier than taking a hammer to this pedophile gooks face

Amen brother

Adults don't make stupid choices? Explain how the majority of the world is a shithole. Plenty of civilized kids are more than capable of making choices about mutual pleasure without too much consequence. There's studies on this.

what's his name again

Didn't say they didn't. There are plenty of braindead adults out there. Unless you're a nigger or something equally as retarded you go through that phase while you're in your teens and learn from the shit you've done to become a decent citizen

At the end of the day its just pedos like OP pleading with me to let him fuck my 10 year old son and the answers always no.

Would you pedos who think there should be no consent laws let perfect strangers fuck your children?

Contemporary pedohaters are by and large Moderns who swallowed the cultural Marxist pill without question and have been doing so since birth. These are really just people who blindly accept what I see to be the axioms of modern anti-pedoism; pedohebesexuality is necessarily centered on violence (hence the oft-repeated and patently absurd anti-pedoist motto that 'only adults can consent'), pedohebesexuality/pedoheberomance is abnormal (the coinage of the word 'pedophile' is a reflection of this; by reduction to *philos* contra *eros* the phenomenon is trivialised, rendered fetishistic, demeaned, pathologised, *etc.* (similar to the historically Marxist pathologisation implicit in the inception of the word 'racist')), *etc.* The campaign against what is know called 'pedophilia' has its roots in the Marxist-feminist campaign against man-girl relationships (as natural tokens of dominant patriarchal heterosexual institutions, whose very existence challenged and will always challenge cultural-Marxist progressivism) which saw a benchmark in the raising (close to doubling, in some instances) of the Age of Consent in the West. It was not your stereotypical Christian social conservatives responsible, but the progressives, for they have nothing to gain and plenty to lose from the continued existence of the traditional and naturally stable marriages which organically result (and historically resulted) from pedoheberomantic relationships.

The same Jewish revolutionary spirit which brought us degenerative cultural subversion in the West, made anti-nativist open-border policy fashionable and gave social and legal rights to all manner of abnormal, unnatural LGBTQ+ individuals and unions suppressed the most obvious token of traditional heterosexual romance. To reject Modernity is to reject anti-pedoist hysteria and to call it what it is, as we do with globalist immigration efforts and atheistic cultural subversion.

So you would let people fuck your pre teen children?

>fucking kids is inhuman and morally wrong
>kids haven't fully developed their personality, they don't have a full picture of the world, they are Vulnerable and out of touch with reality
Why don't we let kids vote/drink/drive/gamble? That's essentially the same thing.

amos "kids on pee-pee" yee

this destroys amos
>a child is innocent - it is learning to tell good from evil
>a child is defenseless - its weak physically and mentally,
>a child uninformed - its barely learning about the world
therefore, any interactions with objects and people a child wishes to undertake also happen by its parents permission
>child cannot consent
>also because a part of childs consent belongs to its guardians
>if a child wants to use a knife, parents must determine if it is ready for the possible consequences
>same with money and sex
>as it is growing up, the parents consent matters less and less untill the child can take responsibility for its actions
interactions
>imagine pedo coming forward with the kid, much like adults do for marriage, and asking parents permission.
This would have to happen in amos-world
however
>if the parent-guardian wants to engage in sex with his own child
>parent has both part of the consent and part off the interest
>conflict of interests
TL;DR children cannot consent on their own. Part of their consent is with the parents.

Why this needs to be explained to amos, lgbts, and 'sceptics' paints a grim picture of western culture.

Because it's not mutually beneficial often enough to make up for the amount of mistakes and dumb shit teenagers end up regretting and the amount of older men willing to try and use them.

Because we need to do all we can to protect girls from being molested with tiny asian penises like yours

Oops, forgot to take off my LGBT flag.
Still, most people don't become decent citizens, and I fail to see what having a taboo relationship has to do with being one.

No it isn't. Those things (with gambling being an exception in limited form) all change the lives of other people, choosing to have a sexual relation doesn't.

>drinking
>affecting a child's life more than gambling

I was referring to these things affecting other peoples lives, not the child's. Children can already drink legally in most states, just in their own homes with parents permission. Why should sex be different?

Oops, sorry mate, misread your post

The state has a function in your child's consent. In many states, and in many countries, your child refusing to go to school even with your consent is illegal. Therefore, you're not allowed a decision about the state brainwashing your kid, nor is the kid's consent ever taken into consideration. I think your argument is basically irrational and only functions in some kind of abstract argument-world.

In many cases, physical and emotional abuse are legal to varying degrees for parents, but even the most consensual type of sexual play is taboo and illegal in all circumstances. That should be a sign to rational people that our society has fundamental problems.

>It was not your stereotypical Christian social conservatives responsible
It was an unholy alliance of feminists and your typical brainwashed Christian what-about-the-children type. If you read up on the history of political movements, you'll see that "Conservatism" just functions as a system of trying to maintain the last advancements of liberalism. It has no intellectual backbone. Burke's entire thesis is conserving the great achievements of the past, but once you're so thoroughly brainwashed you can't even imagine how people in that glorious past lived, you're unable to emulate it.