Sup Forums now supports kikes

> Sup Forums now supports kikes
I could understand Sup Forums supporting moderate forms of Islam, but fucking kikes of all things? Its especially depressing that when you point out that Trump is a complete jewish puppet, magapedes start screeching and seething. This is exactly why Trump generals and general reddit election shit should of been banned from the start.
Make Israel Great Again.

Sup Forums is nothing but boomer cucks and underage memefags now. This board is dead

Howw could this place even flip this fast and this hard? It did get more active during the election, but I dont want to believe that everyone here were replaced by outsiders. Did people leave and I missed the memo?

>Trump's first state of the union address wasn't "gas the kikes race war now" so he's a jewish plant.
>only redditors point out that his refusal to interfere in Syria, and iran getting nukes completely fucks up israel's long term goals.

You can now dump your shareblue folders and give me many (you)'s.

>>Trump's first state of the union address wasn't "gas the kikes race war now" so he's a jewish plant.
you joke but this is true
he's in bed with the enemy while whites are genocided in their own country

Why does everything have to be extreme. No, he doesnt need to flat out hate or kill them. He simply had to not do what he did today, like every single president before him. Theres no reason to bow down like this and put Jerusalem first, just because the Israelis wanted to. But considering his family and stance on Jews in general its not a big surprise. If anything its not the whole Jerusalem thing that's upsetting, but the complete take over of Sup Forums and based pedes coming over. The sheer idea that Trump, a clear and one of THE biggest jewish puppets since forever, was so loved by Sup Forums is upsetting.
Its more about how this place changed from facts, searching for truth and switched to numeric predictions, 444 dimensional chess and other things where people just have to "believe and not question" an authority.

Sup Forums has always been pro Israel and most of the posters are jewish themselves

He's only kike aligned at face value. He'll throw 'em the piddly shit that doesn't matter to keep the normies happy. He'll put on the kike hat and talk all sorts of shit about how he loves jews and his daughter married a jew and so on and so forth. But when it comes to the things that matter, like Syria needing to be destabilized and Iran's nuclear program needed to be squashed so greater Israel can be realized, he throws them under the bus.

There was a pretty good screencap where an user went into detail about how Trump was floating israel up the river as best he could without it being annuda shoa but I'm a dumb fucking leaf and lost it.

What also irks me with Sup Forums these days is how nu/pol/ thinks there are sides, except the White side. All this move did is give everything to the muslims and jews, while Whites will lose out again. The jews proved yet again what a firm grip they have on the US and the current president. They will also be able to destabilize the region even more politically with this fact. While the muslims will be even more tightly knit, united and hateful. Youd think they will just blow their load in Israel, but it is White countries in Europe tjat will suffer from all of this. Easy terrorist recruits from hateful and hopeless folk. Easier to direct. How exactly do we win from ANY of this? Sure if youre a kike then good for you, things are bright. If youre a muslim, then too bad, but atleast most of the current world will fund your clock making hobbies and import them into the EU. And us whites? More refugees. More wars where we die for Israel. More vanned Christmas events and blown up theaters.
But ofcourse, who cares in nu/pol/. Its all about being based and believing in voodoo.

Wow your a old fag, nice post quality sir

Dude, when Trump won I smiled because the Liberals got truly assblasted.

But I'm not blind to the fact that he is a businessman.

And as a businessman myself, I only have one true master

My bankers

guess what? they're jews

Sup Forums don't know shit coz they don't have ANY ideas how the world actually runs, no life experience no nothing just their stupid memes and animes. I've seen this coming long long ago.

FUCKING JEW! BURN!

there's only one jew i support and love

Quality post
This.
/Thread

im just waiting for the day the drumpf tells his fans to kys as they will obey

But Soros along with the entire liberal western world supports Palestine

The thing is, is it worth it? I get it, Trump was elected because he caused great lulz and all, but it got boring real fast. It feels like people traded their freedom, future and ideals for some lulz. In a way this election is an example of a TV culture. A quick laugh, pointless empty rhethorics and showmanship, but no substance. I get he's a bussinessman, thats fine. But its also why it was obvious it will happen. Happy you saw this coming aswell. I guess he was just so lulzy, random, chaotic and had a specific "tough rich American" charm.

>being so new that you don't know what jidf is

Thats the thing. Supporting one or the other leads to the same conclusions, just different groups profiting from it. In both cases westerners lose, especially with todays values of rescuing every single little muslim and jewlet. The only two courses were glass the region, which is obviously impossible. Or keep it as it is. Both Israel and Palestine at a standstill. Globalist jews or Nationalist jews, you dont with with either. One wants Israel, the other Palestine, but in both cases its at westerner price.

Dude why don't you shut up and fuck off?
Give the Jews a break man! they only just got their capital back!

Hamas said the gates of hell just opened and saudi arabia are pissed but I know that the dust will settle and these people will all become besties now that that little territorial dispute has been fixed by good king Trump.

The level of anti-semitism in France and the UK right now is very upsetting. Why are so many of these anti-semitic bastards upset about the Jews getting their city back? Don't they know about the holocaust?

The JIDF wasnt the problem. It was an influx of redditors and lulzy people chasing the next big meme, big lmao. Once those came, we had so many shills in this board that it was unusable. From the kikes, to liberals, to muslim. All paid and supported to keep the "lulz" fire burning.

Nice bait, but still. The point isnt that someone got something, the biggest problem is the radical shift on Sup Forums and the reactions to the events. Ofcourse everyone isnt one person, but if you tried making some threads that are "holy" these days a couple years ago, you would of been ridiculed.

Would you say the shift was caused more by shills or leddit? Or did people just become stupid?

I agree. The protection of Israel is very important at this very vulnerable time for the Jewish people. We should do our best to encourage Jewish people and their friends to move to Israel and join the IDF to ensure that it is protected from those bad anti-semites.
I will not be happy until every single member of the Jewish people is in Israel.