If you guys think Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem for no reason other than to make Israel happy you have never...

If you guys think Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem for no reason other than to make Israel happy you have never been paying attention.

Trump always sets things up to be win win
every single time.

Wouldn't it be terrible if, for example just days after this momentous occasion for the Jewish state, something Israel has wanted for years and since it's inception to usher in the the true apocalypse as is written in the holy texts that they praise, that it be found out how much Jewish actors in said state have been responsible for say I don't know.. 9/11 , USS liberty etc?

Can you imagine,, the shock the horror, the realization their game is up?

What better way to absolutely wreck your enemy by giving him everything he wants, and then at the last second steal it all away in one fell swoop and final fuck you to any credibility the state ever had.

Just remember MAGA, everything he has done is for this purpose.
Besides how else would Normies pay attention to Jerusalem without something like this happening?
Also there is a reason trump wants us to say Merry CHRISTmas.

Again of course not even half of you could ever not shit your pantaloons over obvious bait and switches, but what should I expect from people whose entire viewpoint is clouded with a political leaning bias,
Nevertheless,
MEGA will continue,
MEGA will thrive,
MEGA will create a future for those that desire peace

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
archive.is/bFhY1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About time

>Trump announces embassy move
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.

I want to believe.

A simpler but same trump method is to say hes doing it (very pro vey!) get all the msm and left to criticize him for it. "give in" and get his original goal. Stay the fuck out of it during his terms.

If (((they))) wanted the capital and embassy changed it would have happened already, years ago.

I've never seen an administration act so baldly in favor for their special interests. Fucking ridiculous

>move to Jerusalem
>you're welcome AIPAC
>shrink public lands
>you're welcome oil and natural gas lobbies

I blame Pence and those cock sucking proto Jew Kochs more than Trump though. Maybe one day Trump will find his spine but until then the goddamn kike controlled GOP and Pence are calling the shots

yaymen

Believe it

You are in the memeverse now, if we can meme, dream is reality

An Idea whose time has come can not be challenged by any army or any government

If you can believe, then anything is possible.

bump

HOLY SHIT!!!

Bump

indeed!

How do we survive this?

Have no fear.

>It forces mudslime leaders to shit or get off the pot when it comes to propaganda against Israel. This is especially timely since the Saudi-Israeli diplomatic connection was formally acknowledged just recently. The crypto-kikes at the heads of arab countries are going to be pushed into following through with their positions.

>nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
>archive.is/bFhY1

>This move is especially timely because it was requested 20 years ago when Israel was in a stronger position geopolitically and strategically. Look at the current geopolitical climate and you have 10% of the American public sympathetic to "neo-nazi" views, and geopolitical support for Israel is really at an all-time low among those who matter, especially thanks to the efforts of Sup Forums, imageboards and social media in general. Then you have to look at the strategic perspective where Iran now has a supply route all the way to the med through Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, so Hezbollah has a LAND SUPPLY ROUTE, which has not happened ever.

>Right now, geopolitically and strategically, Israel is weak and fucked, and Trump just made every single muslim have even more reason to hate Israel, to the point where they'll pressure their crypto-kike leaders to do something about it.

>Context is everything

bumpp

>The ravens will starve.
This can be interpreted in a few other ways.
Such as the ravens of the Tower of London.
Or, since a group of ravens is called a Congress, could be related to the legislative branch.
>A rock will stand on seven hills
Plenty of cities claim to have seven hills, including Richmond, VA, Seattle, Prague, Brussels, and Moscow.
However, given that there is a rock involved, I'm more apt to believe it deals with Jerusalem(as in the image), Mecca (the meteorite that's in the black box), or Rome(Matthew 16:18 "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

>muh 4d chess
Fuck off back to the_donald

>Front page of the New York Times in the not-so-distant future: "Israel did 9/11"
How will normies react? I mean once the shock wears off and it's proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

We don't, but it will be one helluva ride

I'm up for that.

This country will require a great deal of community service volunteer efforts to clean up our mess we have neglegted.

If we plant cattails along all fresh water sources and let them soak up the toxins, we can see a lush renewal of shitholes.

Water if life

I see this a lot. Sauce?

Sure. Is That why Bush did it after he said he would?

You should come to America before SHTF. You will have an easier time arming yourself, possibly funner too.

I want this to happen goddamn

THE SINGULARITY IS NEAR

WE CANNOT ALLOW TECHNOLOGY TO BE PERVERTED BY JEWS AND USED AGAINST US

We face a true "brave new world" of full-immersion virtual reality, robotics, artificial intelligence, seasteads, space colonization, life extension and mind-uploading.
Wouldn't it be sad for all that to go to waste and most of it used against us in some sort of wicked hellish technological prison?

The jews have ruined everything.
They ruined tv, video games, movies, art, society, humanity, technology and maybe even ANIME ... if Trump turns out to be the second coming and kicks out the zionists then I will forever be grateful and will actually become pro-America and patriotic.
I will go on to become a filmmaker and game designer and undo the damage done to my sacred holy passions.

Please kami-sama let this be true
Please kami-sama destroy israel and the jews
Please don't let the kalergi plan and end times become real.
Please give us one more chance

I will go vegan, I will even feel compassion for shitskins .. just please onegai.

wouldnt they just immediately nuke everyone

That's a bluff.

the fuck are you on about

But t_d is pro israel, here we want to glass the joos.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

You sound so PATHETIC trying to defend a useless decision of foreign policy. This will bring much more instability in Middle east, and we NEED stability there in order the stop massive illegal immigration.

TRUMP IS A KIKE'S ASS LICKER, and you all know it. Stop defending his zionist decision in order to lick his masters balls.

I'm not sure, But i believe it was from the first visit of PM Abe to the White House

I'm not running

I doubt it. Trump made it pretty clear that he was an Israel supporter from the very beginning of his campaign.

Isn’t the shah of Iran considered raven or some shit?

Holy shit, did not even think of this. Thanks user, this is THE answer.

Does anyone here realize that Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act in 1995, and that this all began 22 years ago?

Of course not.

>'Two-state solution is over': Palestinians will now fight for one state with equal rights, top diplomat tells Haaretz after Trump speech

The anger and hatred towards jews would be apoplectic beyond belief. Life was good back then; 9/11 changed the world and not for the better.

i voted for drumpf and your OP made me chuckle
it’s adorable OP. stupid. but adorable

>let's spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a new embassy
>JUST to say fuck you to israel in a few weeks

the delusion of you trumptards is astonishing.

I already knew this. People forget that Trump is a VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN. His home in NY is made out of GOLD.

He knows what the fuck he's doing. Stupid people will never understand.

Bump

A group of ravens is called a conspiracy........try harder.

Israel is a chess piece in the middle East and Jerusalem is a smart move but I'm not 100% confident Trump is doing it for the right reasons. He has a loyalty to Israel but is that loyalty a jew loving loyalty or is for nationalist interests? He's come off as pretty naive when it comes to jewish self interests.

Everyone saying he did this for Israel or the Jews are retards. He’s playing 4-d chess and the Jews are his pawns.

They know this, that’s why the Jews fear him.

Good for you

They try to force Gods hand because that would make (((THEM))) the chosen people who returned to their homeland. They know the Bible is Gods word so instead of manipulating the Bible they try to recreate the Prophecy so God has to stay true to his word.

They use their jewish tricks against God and it will fail miserably. Noone can deceive God.

Damn. That makes sense.

THIS.

>They use their jewish tricks against God and it will fail miserably. Noone can deceive God.
Perhaps that was His plan all along.

Rod and Ring = Vegas. Jews lost that one.

Ravens = Palestinian genocide stopping

Bear leaving the cave is Russia coming back into western politics

Rock on 7 = Jerusalem embassy

Idols speak and move = the sexual assault shit.

2 voices = Jared Kushner and Donald Trump

Israel currently has
- the Shia alliance of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Iran building bases on their border, protected by Russia and unopposed by their lapdog America.
- an internal demographic problem, because the highest birthrates are among the arab and ultra-orthodox (read: welfare leech) populations that will continue to cause more and more problems down the line
- a fuckton of extra mad dunecoons all over the levant who are pissed about declaring the official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital

>I'm not running
Godspeed my friend

IMpossible.
Such a fucking thing can’t be real.

Rolling for Armageddon

Didn't you get the memo that Mueller is running out of employees? He will be invastigatin on it's own in some cellar with a load of documents and a magnifying glass at this rate.

see

Mueller has been firing MOSSAD agents. an these firings happened MONTHS ago.

And every president since has proclaimed it kike clay and yet signed a waiver and kicked that can on down the road. Why?

Nukes aren't real

Al Green Called for an impeachment hearing
to impeach President Trump, so picture related.
I am asking Sup Forums to make some memes of, you got it, Al Green give it your best.

Rock on 7 is more likely the Vartican wich is built on 7 mountains. Bear is Russia. Rest seems far fetched.

Cool story and all, except Kushner and the Tribe won. Today was Israel first and America far behind.

Spooky isn't it?

I never noticed the owl statue behind Trump in this picture before.

Nah. It's Jerusalem. It literally JUST HAPPENED.

Months? The Hillary biased employees story broke yesterday.

2 voices: Trump and Putin

flight 800 was blown up by Israeli

This post needed digits, take these.

>Life was good back then; 9/11 changed the world and not for the better
I agree, back then there was Fox Kids, BMX, and Sega Genesis. All what's left is Pokemon which isn't as good as Fox Kids or Sega Genesis

>Israel already moved all their government offices to Jerusalem decades ago
>they already said its their capital
>somehow saying that a country can declare where its capital is in their own country is controversial

Doesn't make any sense. If mudshits were so mad about it, maybe they should quit losing wars and fighting each other like they've done for centuries

not yet

FUCK YEAH PUNISHED TRUMP!

>IT"S.TEH JOOOOOOOOs!!!!!1

Try harder.

on another note, didnt anyone else think he gave a really good speech?
he didnt fumble once and even didnt fuck up haram al sharif.
it was i believe one of his best speeches to date.

oh and israel is fucked, wonder how palestinians are going to react when they wake up, and friday (the international day of palestinian riots) is going to be one big demolition party.

nope this isnt in israels interests, anyone who will think so is dead wrong.

okay jidf

arab integration or genocide only time will tell.

this will happen.

And that's why I'm okay with it. A symbolic recognition by the US doesn't actually help at all. All it does is cause the muslims to get extra pissed, which is okay in my book.

Also enjoying seeing Iran help build those bases in Syria along the border. Glad the shiites are able to band together and cockbock Israel from their Yinon plan bullshit. I fucking love seeing the neocons kvetching about finally not getting what they want after so many years unopposed.

>What better way to absolutely wreck your enemy by giving him everything he wants, and then at the last second steal it all away in one fell swoop and final fuck you to any credibility the state ever had.
There's no reason to believe that good goy Trump would betray his greatest ally like that.

How will you cope with being wrong?

You are assuming that they don't have to work for it, which they obviously do. They don't always get what they want. While I like the simplicity of thinking that way it's just not the case.

except the fact that many of his friends died in an architecturally sound building based on the back of a plan formulated by the man who owned said building and stood to make millions of dollars off of the insurance from its destruction.

I'm fine with that.

Holy shit, we need pols autism to find out if trump knew anyone on USS liberty. Punished trump might be real

justy missed the quint!

Why is there always a long winded REACHING explanation for the stuff Trump does? If it was obviously good, it would just be obvious. Occams Razor tells us that the simplest answer is often the right one.

In other words, maybe just maybe, Trump is a fucking idiot?