Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

When will QUEENS chapter 4 be out? I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qgtkPKZ2OPk?t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm never shufflin again

fucking idiots, they're still in the old thread

i want to cum inside pythie's extremely hairy pussy

what happened Shufflin?

Deluge x Shufflin OTP

fuck off already

Any predictions for Queens 4 anons?

poofle dies, deluge impregnates BBC before dying to dark cutie, SW sobs in a corner

that makes literally no sense, nice prediction user

Uluru lied, people died

>deluge impregnates BBC
This will give birth to an extra-blue magical baby. I bet the original Lapis is gonna make her into Lapis IV.

What happened in the last thread

youtu.be/qgtkPKZ2OPk?t=152

I lie for only you
And I lie well...

It devolved into general magical girl discussion, so let's not go off topic like that this time, hopefully the chapter comes out soon so this can be the chapter 4 thread

Mahou shoujo.

Nothing bad though. user is just butthurt that nobody wanted to migrate to his new thread because the old thread was only on page 5.

Magical girl things. We are basically running out of things to talk, we need that 4th chapter.

Swim Swim returns and beats Puk with autism. Deluge shouts "My water is better than yours" and attacks Swim Swim. Deluge leaves an opening and is stabbed in the back by Shadow Gale with Pfle saying "Keikaku Doori".

I didn't know Pukin's outfit was this lewd.

This has got to be the most random prediction I've seen here in these threads. At least it gave me a laugh.

It doesn't matter how lewd the outfit is, the Shogun doesn't have the butt to back it up.

Is she sitting on some kind of cushion, or is that a fluffy tail?

Fox tail.

Does anyone have the link to the billi Peaky angels song as well as the rest of the Musica Magica?

How did anyone like Shufflin anyway? They have no personality in JOKERS sans Joker herself. I can't see them as anything more than random scrub enemies.

It's on nyaa.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g

Pretty sure it's just a big meme

I initially thought so until I saw Shufflin in top 3 of an user fav characters.

I think its mostly a meme, with a few people that genuinely like Shufflin for some reason

People have weird tastes.

They're cute. Did you read Shufflin learns to Dance?

t. Deluge

>They have no personality
Stop deluding yourself, Deluge.

Yes.

I like them because the Hearts Shufflins make me rock hard.

>As they got further in, they saw a variety of Diamond Shufflin working on the consoles, as well as books and instruction manuals, and discarded chips and candy.

>The Diamond Shufflins looked at them, and they screeched in fear, as they ran away, trying to escape.

How can you not like Shufflin.

No wonder you're called Grim Heart.

They're cute as fuck, man

Heart shufflin are basically the perfect onaholes.

-submissive
-resilient
-so desperate for love they're yours if you thank them sarcastically for being your cumdump

Go away, GH.

this

I don't know if i could ejaculate inside a girl with a haircut and outfit like that, let alone get an erection.

So you're gay?

No? She's just ugly.

I'm and even I have no problem doing a Shufflin. You're weird.

Shufflin(s) is(are) unironically my second favorite magical girl(s).

First one is Marika.

You know you can just change their clothes and hair style. Not like it's stuck like that forever. Shufflin would look pretty cute with a ponytail. Only thing that would be off is the suite in her eye.

>eye
but that's the best part

heart pupils are GOAT you fucking homosexual

No matter how hard you sex her, you'll never get to double heart pupils.

yes i will, hell, the heart pupil on her right eye witll even light up

Just finished the anime here, which volumes continue the story?

An high rank heart wouldn't even feel you user.

Just go in order from after Unmarked.

Some people recommend starting from Vol 1 since it's short anyway.

>[
Thanks anons.

>they screeched in fear
Don't Shufflin I's speak in weird Shufflin-jibberish that no one can understand except other Shufflins?

Can a Shufflin II even communicate with a Shufflin I?

Finished Jokers.
Snow White should really stop involving close people with her. They never end up with good fates anyways.

I wish i can leave this ride, but it's too late for me.

>autistic screeching

Marika seems fine. For now at least. Also it's not like she tried to involve anyone with her in Jokers.

Don't worry, she's about to get her smile back.

Wake up, see this, what do?

I think of it as them becoming more and more Melville the lower in rank you go.

Turn 360 degrees and go back to sleep.

Kill and rape.

Marika is probably the only person who can survive SW's death curse, and she's a cake who brings cake.

Ask myself what would ruler do in that situation

Got a problem with elves, user?

All sane people do.

I never cared about elves until mahoiku. It's got the best.

get an erection and wonder if i died on my sleep

>ちゅごい!
Melly a best.

Is Kramer actually a thing? How did it come into existence?

Yeah, i figured as much about Marika.
That spoiler was quote from final chapter. And, yeah, the mission was done, but her friends died, again. I can understand her thoughts.

Its just fanfic.

No, I know it's not canon. I mean is there actually a fanbase or just a big meme, and how did it begin because Cranberry and Mary never interacted in Unmarked.

I haven't seen too much of it other than that one Maruino drawing of them sandwiching Tama, and that nip on twitter who's really obsessed with the pairing.

How do you even beat Puk?

You don't, you become her friend and live a happy blissful life.

Pukin's sabre may cancel the effects, but it only works on one person and PP also has an army of MGs

Are the demons affected by her magic? If not, zerg rushing may defeat her.

Demons are totally affected.

Demons are affected because Armor Arlie, Blade Brenda, and Cannon Catherine are man-made demon MG

Don't think so.

See . Also, all the demons were kneeling before Full Power Puk at the end of ACES.

Pukin's rapier,Uluru's ability and probably BBC can at least counter her ability.

Send Marika to befriend her.

SwimSwim could have done it.

How exactly did Miyokata pass her test?

She fellated Fav's cyberdong.

She's fairly strong and her ability worked on al sorts of animals.

The real question is how detick passed her test, the bitch couldn't fight worth a shit and her skill was utterly useless.

Something to do with finding out other MG's real identities, I think?

From the fanbook

How did Detick Bell even manage to pass a Clamberry test with her
stats and magic?

Asari Endou : It’s actually quite simple. Bell could easily find information about other test members’ locations using her magic. She’d probably try to attack them, then she’d probably fail cause she’s so bad at fighting, but then the other Magical Girls would know where they live, and so Bell would never have to fight them in the first place. Kinda like Snow White. Needless to say, Clamberry was disappointed.

That was answered in the fanbook.

Mao Pam could have beaten her.

That's the MGRP equivalent of the "It dies to removal" non-argument.

A proper argument is the fact that Mao Pam has massive AoE attacks and can fly, so she can basically conduct high altitude bombardment of the area until Puk and the surrounding countryside are a smoking crater.