youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtFukI_K84
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=XXrg52ZE0Nw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_Elche
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.809399
ancient.eu/Melqart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. It was. But the Jews of today are not the Israelis of yesterday.

The occupants of the area were white at that point. Notice the nose. This is from 31 BC.

Wait a minute.

Does this mean Jerusalem is simply a province of the Roman Empire?

Aryan phoenician 125 BC

Stop with this Israeli meme. The jews of the OT were even worse because they had more undiluted jew blood.

Find me a hooked nose shekel

Palestinians inhabiting Israel today are the real descendants of the ancient Israelites. They converted to Islam in the 7th century. These fake Khazar/Berber Jews presently occupying Israel have no genetic link to the Jews that lived in Palestine during Roman times. They're Satanic imposters.

They're both retarded.

>Steinberg

That's an an interesting question. Modern Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to Europeans than the people of Palestine. The natives however got Arab'D and Muslim'D, whereas Italian converts got Jew'D.

So which one has a better claim to the land? The original inhabitants who left and maintained their culture, but changed their genetics, or the ones that stayed and kept their genetics, but not their culture?

Carthage was full of kikes you should know better. Its illegal to have an image of a creature on the front so you get some goy to do it instead, and of themselves so the goyim don't know.

Phoenicians were Israelites in the dispersion. Specifically, the tribe of Dan.

Yeah. Who minted it? Romans were in charge at that time, and Greeks before that, and Persians before that, and Egyptians before that..

Let us know when you find a Jewgoldminted 3000+ years ago. Then you might have a case.

>ancient shekels
>edges clipped to shit
Sounds about right.

Another Phoenician coin from Carthage, depicting the Phoenician goddess Tanit.

>JERUSALEM IS [now] THE CAPITOL OF [The United States]

Also looms like the sides have been shaved on all of them

Color me suprized

((((((Steinberg))))))

Here's a Phoenician artifact from Spain(Where the Carthaginian empire expanded to, and Phoenicians formed colonies,) it's called the Lady of Elx or the Lady of Elche. No Greek influence. And they were at war with the Romans.

I thought you were replying to Phoenician posts nvm. Still, have a Lady of Elx.

nice digits

ps.
>no greek influence

can see that, it's too lifeless even for a piece of rock

anyway. there's a funny passage in Polybius' Histories, where he describes something I could interpret as "The money-grubbing inherent to Phoenicians".

Jerusalem is Roman clay, kikes

Let’s settle this reasonably: kick the kikes out of Jerusalem, remove kebab from Constantinople, and make them great Christian metropolises once again.

>Its illegal to have an image of a creature on the front so you get some goy to do it instead. The Phoenicians were a Canaanite culture, not a Hebrew one, even though they were dispersed Israelites. They did not have this law.

Oh the irony. A jew trying to use shekels to claim land.
>Oh vey, looks what I found, a shekel!
>That settles it goy, it's my rightful clay!

>Modern Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to Europeans than the people of Palestine.
That's false. Jews are on average around 40% European and 60% levantine sandnigger.

NatSoc Germans should rule Jerusalem.

Askenazic Jews are mostly European, but since the one drop rule applies they are not to be counted as Europeans/Whites.

Explains the noses. Dannites are called "Snakes" in the Bible. Meaning that they have no nose.

a blue checkmark agrees with Trump. Is this one of the prophecies in revelations?

By this same logic the us shouldn't exist ...

Phoenicans were nto Canaanites. Phoencians had aryan noses and Canaanites had large noses. Phoencians married the jews in the Bible. They only do that if they are closely related. Plus the Phoencians were ciccumcized

>Askenazic Jews are mostly European
No they aren't. They're mostly sandnigger. Only 40% European.

Dont get me started on cities and coins.....
>Give back Marseille because Germans killed us and shit

So was Alexander a Jew?

I know. The Phoenicians were Israelites who adopted the pagan culture of the Canaanites. They were not racially Canaanite(Middle Eastern) themselves, they were racially European.

WE

Thats not carthaginian, it was iberian, it was founded outside the area of influence of carthago

News flash, Semitic paganism predates judaism
News flash, Phoenicians predate Israelis
News flash, KYS

Times change, and trust me, genetically speaking, jews haven't been the 'friends' of god for a long, long time.

I always thought his armor was swagged out.

/thread

Is that where the guy on playing cards came from

Nah, they are mostly European, and their closest genetic matches are South Italians and Greeks.
Guess that's why one sometimes can't tell them Italians from Jews.

Yeah Romans took over the city and created the Jewish diaspora

Jews haven't owned Palestine or Jerusalem for over 2500 years. They tried to take it from Rome twice, in the first and second centuries AD, but they got BTFO both times. It's also incredibly telling that the only way the modern state of israel exists is because it was GIVEN to them by Britain, and then required constant protection/gibs/etc from America to keep going.

And even after all that, Israel currently has
- the Shia alliance of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Iran building bases on their border, protected by Russia and unopposed by their lapdog America.
- an internal demographic problem, because the highest birthrates are among the arab and ultra-orthodox (read: welfare leech) populations that will continue to cause more and more problems down the line
- a fuckton of extra mad dunecoons all over the levant who are pissed about declaring the official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital

Jesus Christ its fucking Ptolemy, a Greek you idiots

He said he was descended from Hercules, who was Sampson. Seriously compare the two stories. Greeks stole shit straight out of the Book of Jews. So I'd put it in "yeah it's likely."

For the gets

Phoenician you dumbass. You should know that Phoenicians had trade cities in Spain and Italy. That city was noted to be a Phoencian trade city. So yes it is "Iberian" meanig Phoencians in Iberia, as welldocumented in history books. This is Phoenician as well. Look familiar? They were Circumcized too

Romasn said that Greeks stole their style of art from these palces
>Rome, Carthage, Israel YES, India (aryan white india), Egyptians, Babylonians, Etruscans...

ocumentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

JIDF
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtFukI_K84
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I have a slighty related question but didnt want to make new thread.
why do the jews hate the west? why do they want to destroy us?

nah

hebrew is such a fucking ugly sounding and looking language. what the fuck. even tagalog sounds better desu am

>Nah, they are mostly European
Nah, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXrg52ZE0Nw

sounds pretty good to me.

Yibaneh yibaneh yibaneh hamikdash
Ir tzion ir tzion ir tzion t'maleh
V'sham nashir shir chadash
U'virnana na'aleh

Palestinians were Greek diaspora from Crete.

Yah dude.

>jew coin
>edge not clipped
(X) Doubt

>TRUST ME GOYS, THE RUNES PROCLAIM JERUSALEM FOR GOD'S CHOSEN
Hebrew is neither clear nor simple.

so u be sayin.... Jerusalem belong to da white folk?

Stupid American mutt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_Elche
>It is generally known as an Iberian artifact from the 4th century BC, although the artisanship suggests strong Hellenistic influences.

>According to The Encyclopedia of Religion, the Lady of Elche is believed to have a direct association with Tanit, the goddess of Carthage, who was worshiped by the Punic-Iberians.

are you claiming there aren't roman coins showing Jerusalem and Israel written in Hebrew from 2k years ago?

Minted by Talmudic Pharisees long driven from the land the occupied. We will laugh while you choke on Muslim fire for your hubris. Trump just gave you enough rope to hang yourselves.

This, its what hitler wouldve wanted

>Hercules was Sampson
>Greeks stole shit straight out of the Book of Jews
>education

>Meaning that they have no nose.

no the bible says Dan will be a snake by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels so that its rider tumbles backward.

WE

Minted by Edomites. Enemies of the Judahites

No, nothing is worse than Tagalog. Even literal nigger clicking sounds are better.

>total is pive dollars and pipty cents SIIIIIIR

kill all Gookspics

They didnt ever produce anything there so fuck jews. they havent invented or done anything there now except ofr americans and other peoples/places making thing for them while they dont do shit and live off of welfare on USURRY

>Pawn shop symbol
kek

>hebrew is such a fucking ugly sounding and looking language
Yeah that's because modern Hebrew doesn't sound anything like ancient Hebrew. Today's Hebrew was revived mostly by the Ashkenazis but the Ashkenazis are descendants of Persian converts which is why their Hebrew sounds exactly like Farsi also. Go listen to Farsi (Persian language) if you don't believe me.

Fuck you, Jerusalem is part of the Holy Roman Empire. Ave Imperator.

ELCHE IS NOT PHONECIAN YOU STUPID CUNT

Sounds ugly as fuck kike.

the more we support israel
and make it bigger
then more room there will be for all the jews we kick out later in life.
its inevitible

supporting either side is brainlet status, wanting them to both nuke each other is best way

Is that why i can read the bible (the original one) and understand like 80% of what is written?
Dumb arab

shalom kike

>FAKE HISTORY
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.809399

You tell me:
>[11.330] And when the Phoenicians and the Samarians that followed him thought they should have liberty to plunder the city, and torment the high-priest to death, which the king's displeasure fairly promised them, the very reverse of it happened;
>[11.331] for Alexander, when he saw the multitude at a distance, in white garments, while the priests stood clothed with fine linen, and the high-priest in purple and scarlet clothing, with his mitre on his head, having the golden plate whereon the name of God was engraved, he approached by himself, and adored that name, and first saluted the high-priest.
>[11.332] The Jews also did all together, with one voice, salute Alexander, and encompass him about; whereupon the kings of Syria and the rest were surprised at what Alexander had done, and supposed him disordered in his mind.

shalom gam lecha, luzer misken shekol ha'haim shelo lo yagia leklum.
Hae'met sh'eani ba lekan beikar litzhok al afasim camoha (nu tov, vegam bishvil hamemim).

Are you dumb kike? I didn't say it wasn't Hebrew, apparently you can't understand English wither. It's the same letters and words but the pronunciation in modern Hebrew is not the same as ancient Hebrew. Ancient Hebrew didn't have accents so no one knew how to pronounce the words. Today's Hebrew pronunciation is phonetically Farsi.

We've got/done all the cool shit. And at least historically speaking, we love Jesus, who they hate like the Devil.

>GOD IS REAL
>DON'T BELIEVE ME?
>LOOK AT THIS BOOK I WROTE THAT SAYS HE'S REAL

ROACH DETECTED
>wikipedia
ROACH DETECTED
>Carthagians arent Phoencians
ROACH DETECTED

>you don't hate hebrew therefor you're a jew

dumbass anglo saxon

that anglo saxony O dumbass

SO YOU BE SAYIN
*eats unseasoned food*
HOL UP
*Rubs bird shit in hair*
YOU BE SAYIN THAT
*condones execution of Jesus*
YOU BE SAYING WE WUZ ISREALITES N SSSHHIEEETTT?

ROACH

So how do you know the current pronunciation isn't the same as the ancient one, if the latter had no standart pronunciation, retard?

He only said that because his mother was a low key psycho and told him Hercules was his father.

Are you allowed to use the internet during the feast of Buchwuch?

Because you can compare modern Hebrew to every other Semitic language in the region including Aramaic, Assyrian, etc.. and spoken modern Hebrew just doesn't belong. The only Hebrew that is somewhat consistent is the Hebrew that the Yemenite Jews spoke.

Plus modern Hebrew is obviously matches with Farsi phonetically if you compare the two.

ancient.eu/Melqart/

Heracles = Melqart

Melqart was the most notable Punic god.

>So how do you know the current pronunciation isn't the same as the ancient one, if the latter had no standart pronunciation, retard?

It's not the same because you kikes don't know how the tetragrammaton was pronounced back in the day, how the fuck are you gonna figure out the rest

How did you schlomos you pronounce YHWH, Ari? Give me proofs too