The Promised Neverland

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

What happened

So no ugly bitch anymore? Please say yes.

looks like it

Naisu.

Horrible, nigger mama was fun, shit writing to use the nigger gets killed stereotype.

>That full page jumpscare.
Goddamn, it always gets me.

It's pretty obvious Sister will do something desperate before getting sent off by Isabella.

>Being sent off

That's the entire point of the her getting the information

She now has Leverage against Isabella.

yeah, this manga does a great job with stuff like that.

This manga is just Death Note only more poorly executed and with worse characters.
>haha I tricked you
>you fool, it was *I* who tricked you!
>I baited you into thinking that you tricked me but actually I tricked you all along
>I fooled you into thinking you had baited me by declaring you had tricked me but actually I had prepared for this all along

I feel the keikaku ride hasnt even started
So far we only got the Norman trap to Ray, Krone using expressions reading and the calling Krone thing. Its going to get far more convoluted now that Mama starts playing.

>implying this is somehow a bad thing

>implying that isn't what Isabella intended by snithching Krone up to HQ

This little dude seems to be everywhere. Tell me, what is he planning?

WTF I just started to root for this bitch when she btfo'd Norman and Emma now she's back to being shit at bottom of the mangas keikaku heirarchy

I honestly believe this is the real thing that will fuck Krone up and not Mama.

He's just being a good little surveillance drone, don't worry about him.

Doujin where Ray takes pictures of Isabella as she changes her clothes when?

This is chapter 22. The ride is only starting

Ray is more interested in parts he can get out of the camera, i wonder what the fuck he built.

Surely he must have taken a few pictures to check if the camera is working.

I honestly don't know what he could be building, have we been told what else has he asked from mama before?

Note from headquarters saying she's out

>shit writing to use the nigger gets killed stereotype.
We still have brown Don and :3

We honestly haven't had those for a while.

"It's Death Note but with amusing racial caricatures" only makes me like it more

Literally REKT

Isabella has to be the best character this manga has so far

The quads speak truthfully

Too bad for sister Harambe, I started to like her. I hope she redeems herself by dragging Isabella with her.

What did Ray write on the note he left to Krone though?

>toneless manga character makes weird faces
>thats so quirky haha
>tone 2 manga character makes a weird faces
>im calling the race police
Giga mama is hot and keikaku's stronger than them, I hate this. The mamas and the three kids are all secret spy level of smart, she's complex, she's funny, 9/10 and important plot wise. Why is there bitching?

It's why I'm here

This game had such potential. Why does manga get so bad after the first few chapters? 20 chapters and no fucking plot advancement whatsoever.

> Phil of all kids gets one full page of looking at "stuffs"

Seriously, I'm convinced he's more than a meme, this little shit knows.

She's been really cute lately too.

>It was me, Emma!
>It was me, all along, Emma!

This little Sandnigga is legit my favorite character. Hope he becomes a MC after the Escape

What if he's mama's second spy?

>What did Ray write on the note he left to Krone though?
I don't know, but Krone checked a book to find proof for it. Maybe Ray wrote that Isabella is lying about her background or planning to hide some children from the dispatch. Though the latter is not in her character.

Maybe it's a red herring about the message from William Minerva?

Ray probably asked Mama for /ss/, that's why he's still around as a "spy"

What if he's the Aizen of this series?

Phils in on everything

but Ray secretly loves Emma

He's the Senya of the series.

Is this edgy as fuck?

Not really

Isn't part of the plot that they are food for demons?

The only times the plot really seemed convoluted was last Chapter when Krone just outed her entire plan of monitoring their body movements to glean information. There was really no reason to do that. Otherwise most of the plans have pretty simple.

Yeah? Doesn't mean it's edgy

So humanity has been taken over by demons and they eat children. That's a pretty edgy plot

And yet the entire plot has taken place within a boarding home for orphans, and outside of the first chapter, nothing overtly edgy has happened.

didn't :3 have the highest IQ scores after the main trio?

He has higher.
He can hide his power level.

I think he scored a perfect on a test. If Ray was a spy when he was a kid, then Phil can also be a spy and will rat them out.

This is the kid true identify

I thought it was just 205 and rising, not a perfect score yet.

Pls no ntr shit

Not enough Emma this chapter, I need my fix of best girl.

Death Note was good until "Two shinigami felt in love with the same girl shit".

I'm calling it now. He's whatever those demons are referring to by name but comes out as gibberish.

{redacted}

yeah it is

Theory: Ray plans to build a laser. He wants the camera for the focused lens. He needs a tool that can both cut the ear and cauterize the wound at the same time, so it can be used quickly on several people before their escape. The only other option is to use a blade but it is a suspicious object which can be tracked and found, while a laser apparatus can be disassembled and assembled when necessary.

A laser's too complex. It's more likely that he'll use the electronics in the flash to zap the tracker.

I like how Demizu blended the envelope into her dress here.

that smug

So the note probably told Krone that Isabella cant have been born on a farm right

If he needed all of that then how did he break the tracking device on that old test victim that used to live with them.

Whatever it is, it's something Isabella isn't supposed to know. She would probably be aware if she wasn't born on a farm. Maybe the memo claims she is in contact with a human resistance movement, Krone could be curious because she haven't heard about anything like that and doesn't know how Isabella would know.

Yeah, something seems up with Phil.
I mean, it may just be the author tugging at our keikaku strings, but he's been too into shit.

Yeah, I think some sort of electric shock thing is the most likely answer.
Something that can pinch down onto the ear, isolating the tracker, and give a small, quick shock to disable it.

The way he found out before could have been from some accidental perfect static shock or something.

>Phil sees Harambe
>Mama knows rights away where Harambe is, doesnt even have to ask if she is in the room when knocking
that sonofabitch

Sister Krone made so many good faces this chapter.

Everyone is the Aizen of this series

Norman is gonna betray everyone. He's final boss. He lied about being in love with Emma. He's in love with Isabella.

Nah he is the gibberish name guy and husband of grandma

taser probably

I'm surprised Norman and Emma didn't ask Ray for details on how he plans to disable the trackers, since according to Krone destroying the trackers would set an alarm. I know the mangaka wants to keep it a surprise but Norman and Emma should be worried whether Ray's method may or may not raise an alarm.

Fuck off.

I want the kids to use the anti-tracker taser(?) on Krone's chest (while she's asleep maybe?) to disable her chest implant. Then they can blackmail her to help them escape because if they're caught they will tell everyone she was the escape mastermind, and that she disabled her chest implant because she was planning to run away with them.

Probably something to do with the larger scheme of demons and humanity overall. It would have to be something easily checked with what appeared to be some sort of log book.

That'd be sweet, i love sister harambe.

>The human equal to the "Demons" is clearly a scientist
Whats with japan and always doing that shit, why cant it be supernatural for once

It's harder to keep up the suspense in a supernatural mystery story. Magic can do anything so it can justify any sort of outlandish plot with no logic or foreshadowing. This can feel very cheap to the readers. A scientific mystery has more rigid rules and limits on what can happen, readers generally have all the tools to predict what will happen next.

most of the time is a chess game keikaku mind trick between the super intelligent kids and adults.

>Believing Krone's lies

because they don't trust him

Even supernatural has an explanation.

now there is a grandma, then what?

YOU CAN CALL ME MASTER

Any doujins? Isabella teaches Emma how to take Norman cock.

lewd is not good

All the way up to Eve.

>killed

I'm gonna miss Krone. I hope she'll manage to do something important before leaving

She got a slight redesign. Before she looked like a literal caricature

Could Light and L escape from this house? Or would Light ruin everything if Isabella insulted his ego?

Didnt even realize that
Absolutely genius

Truly, the doujins write themselves. Ray prepares photo evidences for possible blackmail material, but gets turned on while spying Mama during clothes change. She gets that Ray is here and starts to act more seductively on cam, but like she didn't notice him. Then she 'suddenly' asks him to stop hiding and tell straight why he's spying on her. Flustered Ray speaks half-truth that he did so because finds her attractive and fantasize about her. They watch photos and /ss/ happens. The end pretty much clears tht it all the thing about personal spy was Mama's 6 years keikaku to get rid of the sexual frustration with Ray's D.

>Emma
>not Norman

he's the second informant, after Ray. Like The Departed.