No video games until you do your homework

Did sandy.hook happen?

Cleaned my room and did my homework

The last battle is to quit surfing all the time

cowabunga, brah

You're a good boy, son. Do you have $9.95 to talk about your personality?

Stop cramming my personality down my throat

You know that you can get what that offers for free out of his personality and its transformations lecture from 15 onward? He never forces his goods on anyone to actually obtain his idea content. Then again you would have to have actually watched anything he said to know that.

STOP SHITPOSTING AND BETTER YOURSELF

B-but shitposting is the only form of expression I have!

Well fuck, JP. Just got off work and thinking about hopping on some vidya for a bit. I'm gonna finish writing that paper. This cozy picture is for you, OP.

>homework

lmao faggot i co-own a construction business with my cousin

AWWW COME ON E-DAD. CAN'T I JUST PLAY ANOTHER LEVEL???

I mean, this is good advice no matter who you are.

Sort yourself out. Clean your room. God bless and keep /ourguy/ JP.

i've been listening to his lectures while biking to/from work, totaling about 75 minutes each day listening to him for a few months now. something has been nagging at the back of my mind and some anons have put it better than i could have:

>No one has a genetic interest in their race

Post-modernist nonsense. Hilarious to see Peterson spewing this deconstructionist bullshit. Imagine being so confused by Jewish horseshit that you not only believe, but proudly proclaim, that a type of organism has no genetic interest in securing the safety and well being of fellow organisms of the same type. This is designed as a "we're all one race, the human race" argument but in doing that he undoes even that argument. He sells out the entire species with this non-argument. It's just an intellectual black hole. It's nihilism dressed up as reason, but only barely.

What I can't understand is, a lot of these people that claim to be against leftism just WILL NOT even consider the fact of whites having a small area designated for us. It's not as if this is a new concept or something. For instance, China is Chinese, Japan is Japanese, India is Indian, the Middle East is variation so Arab, Israel is mostly Jewish, portion of Africa are completely African, etc. When white people want a small portion for our own though, it's completely haram for some reason. Why? What's the problem? Why is every other people on the face of the earth allowed to do this but us?

That's what makes me think a lot of these people (like Peterson) are just leftist in disguise. They say a lot of different things, yet when it comes to the thing that matter most to us (preserving tradition/race), they completely disregard it. It infuriates me to no end because they NEVER actually address it and just call it "racist", despite every other race on the planet doing this.

Classical liberals or libertardians are simply liberals on steroids.

He doesn't have to be any particular thing except what he claims. Honest and rational. And his arguments in defense of the Jews are neither honest nor rational. His attacks on the outer edges and the frontlines of post-modernism, while he defends their inner fortresses, is an inherently irrational act, and more than likely dishonest. And it's that contradiction that gives him his platform. People see him fighting against Orwellian word games re: transgenderism, and feminist overreach, and the assault on masculinity, but these are today's battles solely because yesterday's defeats made them possible. But he doesn't view yesterday's defeats as defeats. He views them as victories and considers himself a victor willing to them. But they are incursions that threaten the survival of our race. In response to that, Peterson invariably vomits up all the same, tired, boring, unconvincing, platitudes about race that the most left-wing of leftists have been poisoning the public with for over a century. Rather than confront people in long form debate, like, say, fellow academic Kevin MacDonald, who could if nothing else help Peterson hone his thoughts on matters like race and the JQ, he avoids those debates at all costs, like all alt-liters do. Because the alt-lite is not after truth and reason. They never have been. They go out of their way to avoid confrontation that might lead to truth and reason.

------------------

They bitch about critical theory and deconstruction of norms and paradigms when it comes to gender politicking, then turn around and use those same methods when it comes to race. And they could easily look at the two centuries of stats on the subject-but they'll pretend they're all biased because at their core they are no different than those they disagree with.

also the fact that faith goldy was banned from a ''free speech'' event really, really rankled my nerves

Do the dishes

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

roughly speaking

Jesus, you're hilariously retarded. I bet you're not even joking.