Redpill me on Freemasonry

My sisters new friend is a Freemason..

Are they to be trusted? What's the deal with freemasonry?

It's a massive larp fest is what it is.

The word's oldest and longest ongoing sausage fest

What are they larping as?

I got invited to join by a very strange man visiting a local dive bar at which I was a regular.

its like ah.
you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours.

People in the club are supposed to help you out, and if they do, you gotta help them out in the future.

I gotta ride a goat in my Pjs for the first initiation meeting.

Is it satanic or just like a club house for grown men?

Enlightened ubermensch.

i mean there is a pentagram symbol but apparantly its no actually a pentagram from what my dad said.

Not really satanic.
they just more or less do fund raisers from what i've seen.
There is even one position that old men take up in the freemasons where they just pay money to the lodge and fund raisers. They believe in teh logic of "you should only have what is necessary and give those who cant help themselves.

its like a Nice guy's club house who care about the place they live in. Also, if you get master masons shit, you can join any lodge in the world and they'll accept you.

Great grandpa, grandpa, and father were in the Free Masons. I joined a few years ago. It has a lot of benefits and its a good way to network with people in high places but its a little weird, I'm fairly certain its just a way of enforcing hierarchy among elites and keeping people compartmentalized so no one ever knows everything.

Someone at the lowest levels has a very different experience to someone at the level I am for instance, they know less, they have less benefits, and the lowest levels are really just useful idiots that are used by the higher level masons, to be fair though the lower level masons are happy with this arrangement because they can rise up within the system if they prove they are loyal and trustworthy.

To reach the highest levels its kind of like the KKK in the sense that you rise higher the more successive generations of your family have been in the masons.

and like here's an example of like "scratching your back."
Like if you notice a store clerk is a mason, you essentially suggest you're a mason too through the dialogue you learn while at the lodge. if you ask, he'll more than likely purchase a sold out item using his workers discount, and you give him the money he used to buy the thing, Then you get that part for cheaper than you would've if you bought it normally. Also, you would be obligated to help that person in the future if they request your assistance in some way.

Its great are you a goy? well anyways they can pretty much let you experience what being a zionist feels like, even if you are of a lesser non khazar race. Any other question goyim?

Masons used to be actual masons, theyve done good in the past and helped people, however now they are a satanic cult, ur friends friends is more than likely an ignorant man child following cultural trends, any man who claims free masonry should be hung for all to see. I have an old copy of tr masons "bible" they want you to get lost in a trance and forget all you know about the word of christ,

> look down upon anyone who claims masonry, they are scum

THIS, my father is a master mason and its basically just a social club until you start dealing with the larger/ richer lodges (like the big one in San Francisco)

Im a mason no nothing to worry about low lvl cunts dont know shit anyway

yeah but the Australian chapter are all wankers

They are Satan's little helpers. Protip: secrecy is always a bad sign.

are they making you wear pjs and ride a goat like they did to my dad and his bro?

thats....no... naked blind folded sure. The licking is a little weird though

Freemasonry is like the church that used to be a super church but now only has 20 loyal members. That's just reality. I have been a member and witnessed. Sorry.

Grown men dont need to meet in secrecy

A free mason is right there next to a muslim or a jew

weird

Pretty much. A little bit culty at times but it's essentially a larpfest.
>t. grandpa and dad were in but I quit in DeMolay

We need masons in america right now.

Why are we not putting up more skyscrapers? Why the fuck is dubai beating us? ( besides slave labor).

Glory to the builders!

why do we always bring up the free masons, why not those faggots with the pyramids on their heads

In Mexcio, Brazil and France during the 18th Century were anti monarch and state run Church/Catholic and in Italy one lodge managed to dominate their society and underworld for about 40 years.

In modern times and the angloworld its just a LARP fest 50+ year old and mostly working class men.

Which state?

pro america conservatives and christians tend to be masons. Retards on the internet like to attack anything conservative and christian because schlomo shekelstein wrote 40 books saying they eat babies and created america so they could hate america

It's satanic from top to bottom. They make you sell your soul for earthly riches and power, but you will get tortured in hell FOREVER. All satanists lose in the end, even the Rothschilds. Read "Revelations" from Bible and find GOD.

t. formerly wanted to join freemasonry

The masons are JEWISH SLAVES. The whole organization exists as a front, this isn't an obscure topic, there have been many books written on the subject, political parties formed in opposition to this crypto-jewish movement, etc. Hitler started out with anti-masonic rhetoric before evolving to anti-semitism.

The spooky stuff is just to scare you off. But you should be scared, because its an organized criminal element that has taken over this country and most of the west. If you want to know why we're being genocided, look no further than the Silent Generation and Boomers who fill the ranks of masonic lodges across this country. They're gay as fuck, and if you're a mason, it means that you have no shame. So I guess the takeaway about your sister's friend is that he's a really insecure faggot, among other things (like being a jew slave, etc.).

The free mason secret society may have started under better auspices, but as we all can see, the secret societies of 2017 do no resemble those of 1787. It is much easier to coopt a secret society than it is an overt one, since the dark can hide all kinds of things.

>pentagram
they aren't satanic
they only become satanic due to popular culture starting sometime in the late 1800s

Interesting post...

Why do most lodges have a checkered floor btw?

Jews and Freemasons are the farmers, and we are the livestock.

lmao no they arent... you talk like someone who gets all their information from tabloids and Sup Forums

it was like a multi colored, worded, upside down star.

Duality, they're pseudophilosophers

If you have a worldwide jewish conspiracy how the fuck are you supposed to carry it out without having all the police, business leaders, etc. in on a giant blackmail ring? There is a masonic lodge in every town, most Americans are well aware that these folks are serving the kikes as soon as they enter those doors. If you care to provide reason for me to believe otherwise, I'm all ears.

I'm a freemason. It's real easy, just chat with a member and convince them to let you in.
It's how I got a new job doing the same thing but paying 5000 more. I'm still poor as shit, but it helps

Case and point, once you become a freemason, you get perks that you wouldn't get otherwise. In some parts of America, its impossible to advance without joining. This is a gambit to ensure compliance, only a low IQ mong would suggest otherwise.

>does strange things to be not just another strange group of old men
>strange group of old men

the perks are endless actually.
Some guy in wallstreet might be a freemason, might be hiring as well.
Go in, suggest your a mason through some accessory you own.
You're more likely to get the job than the other guys.

Imagine you are a criminal. Let's say a mob boss. You become a freemason and one of your ''brothers'' is the prosecutor who's supposed to charge you for drug trafficking and there's also politician X who is in need of sponsors. You are ''brothers'' and help each other.

I still have a foreskin and don't care to be complicit in a system that has led to the demographic genocide of my race.

You might be on to something...

My brother is a cop who literally got away with murder and I suspect is into some deep shit.

I think the only reason he got away with it is because hes a mason, though hes never openly admitted it.

They are satanist jews.
DEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULTDEUSVULT

>nepotism, muh pay your dues, useful idiots, weak mindset, weird gay shit
no thanks

anal honey pot

Of course masons let other masons get away with murder. The judge and the cop will be laughing their ass off at the lodge later that night. This is the secret to how America works and why it's such a joke of a country. Thanks Boomers and Silents!

they're not jewish, i believe.
The old guys at the lodge im joining more or less look into you to see if you're a degenerate race mixer or not. If they deem you are undesirable, you cant join and gotta try again at a later time.

I wished i had my foreskin. Wished doctors didnt just auto mutilate you without our parent's consent.

Parents of my grandpa were both freemasons
Never knew what this shit is

>red pill me on freemasonry
again? Your flag shows that you are clearly better than the rest of the world so I will entertain this request. American Freemasonry is superior to all other faggy masonry, save the Orange. Now American Freemasonry is divided into two distinct groups. AF&AM is legit George Washington free thinking Masons. F&AM nigger shit that aims to tear it all down.

>freemasons aren't jewish

Were you just unfrozen in time? Get a fucking clue, moron. The internet has been around for how many decades now?

Do you guys want me to post the Freemasonry doctrine up to higher levels here?

My anecdotal evidence says otherwise.

Go ahead and advance a few dozen degrees and then get back to me.

YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG, jews are a false flag, its too easy to blame them, its the order of the ancient Egyptian sect of Freemasons that pull the strings

Secret society with esoteric knowledge.
Some are good, some are evil.

Yes please

Well, you're right that anti-semitism is stupid compared to anti-masonry. The freefags would love it if everyone was a nazi as long as we weren't all anti-masons.

I thought Jews run free masonry?

Yes, but that doesn't mean every jew is responsible. The elite jewish industrialist/banking consortium is responsible; and their underlings, which include the freemasons, and many, but not all by any means, jews.

Jews are supporters of Freemasonry, but Freemasonry stands on its own legs. Israel is a friend to Freemasonry.

my step great-great grandfather was a freemason and a shriner.

He was a wealthy business owner in Detroit.

I assume you have to be quite accomplished (wealthy business owner, attorney, politician, religious official) to be a freemason and a shriner. I believe religion is also a cornerstone of it.

Technically, they believe they're holders of ancient knowldge of the Lost Atlantis (which they believe was destroyed by the Great Cataclysm around 6,000-5,500 BCE). This knowledge was, according to the great masters, divided among the greek branch and egyptean branch (although they overlap in most aspects).

They believe the universe was "created" (created isn't exactly the right word, it's more like "molded" or "sculpted") by the Demiurge (aka Anima Mundi among others in other esoteric circles). Before that, all that existed was the Infinite Potential, an abstract state of Allness (difficult to explain but it's a state where everything is possible but nothing actually exists yet, not even time).

This is the very basic. Questions? I'll continue if you want.

Interesting...

So do most masons know this or only the higher degrees? Why "33 degrees"?

Who is the demiurge?

Luciferians who want to unite the whole world and destroy all the Traditions, no wonder the founding fathers were masons

Low level masons dont know shit though and they'll keep spouting nothing weird happens

Tell me about the shriners

>Are they to be trusted?
Explicitly so.

Only in Palestine. Nowhere else let's them join enough of it.

>Questions?
Yea, source?

33 degrees 33 vertebraes

The creator of the physical world

Does the G stand for the big G, gravity, in Newton's equation..?

I believe the right explanation is that God 'Qualified the Unqualified absolute'

Made something out of nothing potential

Thats the symbol for o.e.s. an organization for women

gonna get rapped

I went to sign up about 6 years ago, got most of the way through the process and the guy told me that I my ask myself "what did I get into?" Never went back.

>masons is boring
>we scimitars and xten dues
You have internet, use it fag.

>It's not the Jews, goyim

This is literally entry level. There's more than that.

Who said there's 33?

Demiurge or Anima Mundi or Great Spirit is a manifestation of Creation. It's symbolized by the Egg. This is shared through many esoteric circles - in Hindu philosophy, for example, Brahm is called Kalahansa and is said to lay a golden a egg each universal cycle.

>t. Doesnt have a clue what hes talking about

Theyre just minor changes in ritual

are they a level above freemasons? My step great x2 grandfather was a shriner

No.

mostly a bunch of fags, sodomy is mandatory

Youll eventually cut it's throat. Or so I hear...

A good explanation. Note, however, that estabilishing God before the Infinite Potential or Infinite Unmanifest, etc, is usually not accept by the great masters.

The freemasons have been infiltrated a few times by some nasty people, but otherwise they have there heart in a good place. Like anons here are saying they give to the community and such. It does happen to act a source for networking that some powerful people, IC, and other interesting inidividuals utilize however. That's mostly just because the freemasons are generally a group of smart cookies and free thinkers.

fuck off amerilard

If they're so smart, how did they get caught up in a secret society held in contempt by most of the world?

>Why "33 degrees"?
Because the sub-degree with "33" degrees had to add eight to combat people selling off the system fraudulently.

All of the above, and anything else you want it to.

No. You have to be a Master Mason to join in most places, but nothing is ever above the degree of Master Mason itself.

Eastern Star. The Star the wise men saw when Jesus was born. The 5 points are a mathematical perfection.

Being a free mason has gotten me out of at least 10 speeding tickets over the past 15 years.

Proof?

Why so triggered leaf? The Freemasons are based in the US, where the hell do you get off?

A lot of conspiracy theories are spread about the Freemasons. They're not really caught up in anything, anyone can leave whenever they want to from what I am aware of. My family knew a few Freemasons and one of my relatives even attended a Freemasonry funeral. They're not all these elite and nefarious plotters that you guys think they are. Some of them turned out bad, yes, but there's always going be a couple rotten apples out of the bunch.

Stay in your own black lodge. Quit trying to guilt trip Masons into accepting you.

But this is happening in a realm that is abstaining from space time reality, which we can imply means that sequentiality of events is not relevant.

(((stone masons)))

>most of the world?
Lol.

Wow, did you report the "brothers" who broke their obligation like that?

Shriners are fun Masons.

Royal Order of Jesters and Free Masons have a trail leading from pedogate.

I bringing back the antimasonric party. No joining the whigs this time. we're gonna make it

Watch william coopers 14 hour redpill on youtube

where did he go?

who keeps atlantis of the map?
who keeps the martians under wrap?
WEEE DOOO! WEEE DOOO!