Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecYv2js3GNk
youtube.com/watch?v=RqojmitIHco&index=3&list=PLIgM4y_ZygHTQX052QSGBjwvHeSyIr9Rl
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv07MnSqTs
kurage-bunch.com/manga/show_by_rock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post webms

USELESS BUNNY

"Cyan was the soul of Plasmagica, Chuchu was the spirit. Retoree was the heart, and Moa was the drummer."

Stop being so mean to her.
So what if she only has sex appeal and nothing else? She's still a good leader.

Sorry. Nothing of the ED around.

Would have been nice to get a full body shot for the finale.

rude

youtube.com/watch?v=ecYv2js3GNk
?

R-reminder that クリティクリスタ a s-shit
Aaaaaahhhhh

How did this shit get 2 series?

By having a first season that was way better than everybody expected for a simple music rhythm mobage. It was a silly but fun mix of being some music-themed isekai cyberpunk with 3DCG chibis fighting huge monsters that ended with the MC using magical girl-powers to one-hit the bad guy. Awesomely weird.

Shame that the second season couldn't deliver on the promised awesomeness from its first episodes. Too much focus on the drama, not enough action to lighten the mood up.

Nightmare in Dreamland was a pretty fun game.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqojmitIHco&index=3&list=PLIgM4y_ZygHTQX052QSGBjwvHeSyIr9Rl

I want to impregnate Rosia.

Are we going on that cat train?

I just watched it because Cyan was so fucking adorable

the OP, ED, and 2D concert sequences were all magnificent. Honestly I hated the 3DCG with a passion. Why the fuck did they do that?

Really, would have preferred a comfier show. The action and world-ending drama did nothing for me - it really was bottom of the barrel - but I loved to watch the girls hang out and perform.

I am getting in the egg van

It'll cost you.

>Honestly I hated the 3DCG with a passion. Why the fuck did they do that?
The rhythm game it is advertising is in that style

>Why the fuck did they do that?
Because it's closer to the game's normal depiction of the characters, the 3DGC allows the staff more breathing room how to direct the more complicated dynamic scenes and make it good, and it leaves capacity open for the 2D-team to draw their part well.

What happens when the show foregoes almost all its 3D-animation and focuses too much on 2D can be seen in season 2, where the staff at Bones' sub-studio D was quite overworked while also having to draw Bungou Stray Dogs at the same time.

Why is chuchu so irrelevant?

She's the normalfaggiest of them all. No autism, no special gimmick, no weird origin.

Oddly enough the 3DCG had the best musical performances, since they were actually playing the instruments accurately

Yeah. The CG-director plays drums himself.

Well, it was incomprehensible from an artistic perspective, but now it makes sense.

I would've rather had simpler 2D scenes rather than the CG since it wasn't fugly. The 2D team really did a great job with it, even in season 2. I was never expecting k-on quality to begin with, but I wish the story were more like that. The 3D looked OK in the EDs, but the action scenes were beyond saving. Making them 2D would have only helped a little anyway, and I think the show would have been a lot better off without them.

I looked at the game
looks basic as fuck
oh well

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv07MnSqTs

Every time any plot happened, I would think "this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen." Again and again for the whole show until I was in despair. By the end of season 2, I didn't even care anymore.

I can't recommend this show to anybody, except for hardcore moe fans like me

damn why are they so cute

Sure, it's always nice to have some good 2D animation, and what we got for 2nd season was not bad.
But action sequences are quite hard and time-consuming to draw, so chances would be that had they done them in 2D, it would have looked absolutely ass, because they would have even less time to check for quality control while keeping up the deadline.

well sure, but I don't even want the action sequences. Forget the animation for a second - they were terrible. It can't even be compared to Dragon Ball Z, which is usually the butt of every joke.

First season can be recommended for everyone.
Second season is too much focused on pleasing the existing fans.

Which sucks because the 3D animation got a lot more detailed in the second season too.

I want to Show My Cock to Moa and Cyan

Why didn't she help?

Without action sequences, you get more boring and dull band drama to fill up screen time. Which unfortunately does need to get resolved, because the two new main bands introduced were created to come with their very own drama baggage.
And let's face it, SB69 is for silly cute fun, not for pseudo-angsting over several episodes. Especially when all the non-important cast is just little furry dudes and dudettes. The drama just looks even more out of place than normal.

Because Victorias a sloot.

I know.

Without filling half the show with spirit bombs, we could have had a decent band story rather than trite drama

Would need to have the cast be reduced and attention be focused on maximally three bands, instead of trying to somehow incorporate 7 bands (plus 8 cameo fanservice bands).

that's ok

What a bitch.

just found the greatest gif of all time

That one's from the weekend waifu draw-thread.

oh, very nice

>he's paying attention to me

Oh yeah, by the way, chapter 6 of the Aireen-webmanga is out.
kurage-bunch.com/manga/show_by_rock/
She meets the pandabird-girl and Shimiswan hosting a radio talkshow.

By the way, does anybody have a list of all the CDs released for this show? I'd like to have all the Plasmagica songs. They don't seem all that easy to find though.

I'll try to give you a bump. I'd really like this, too.

SHOW
MY
COCK

Baby don't hurt me~