Where do I find Greeks like that?

Where do I find Greeks like that?

Time machine.

I bet they're still with us, my dude.

Mother FUCK I came to this thread just to say that.

fpbp

Take your goddam fucking (You) you clever piece of shit.

Away from the coasts. Have you been to Greece?

You're weird

No, but I've seen modern Greeks on various pictures and videos and they're far from that phenotype.

In Northern Greece. Search for the villages were people still consider themselfs Slavs/ Bulgarians. Perhaps also in Thessaly and Epirus.

Thank (you)

they've been T*rked

How're you going to undo generations of Muslim rape to their DNA tho?

Greeks are not like they once were... they're not turks.. Such a great country at one point, oh how the weak have fallen.

now* ffs

Were they really white or it's just slavic blood?

Gorgeous, how are the women up your way Vlad?

>Away from the coasts. Have you been to Greece?
I grew up in a small town in northern greece. we are all fair skinned. lived there until 19 when I had to do my military duty. that was the first time I got to see a respective sample of the entire greek population. people from athens were the darker ones. even cretans were more white.

>someone will fuck that and it won't be you

greece is where you find greeks

She's a Pontic Greek, likely mixed. Creatan chicks FTW

Prob not slavic back then. And as white as people think any southern European is white.

In Turkey only 10% of the population has ANY Turkic DNA. If 9 out of 10 Turkish citizens is merely a Turkified person then they had close to no impact in Greece. Look up the Y DNA Haplogroup studies and various new studies connecting modern Greeks to Minoans etc.

Turks couldn't even Turk their own country they merely forced language and culture on existing peoples

Athenians are not real athenians and you fucking know it. Most have just moved in from everywhere. Creatans just get tons of fucking sun. We used to get sand from Africa for crying out loud.

greeks and italians have some of the /bestancienthistory/

but it's all been fucked by a combination of christianity, muzzies, the enlightenment and ww1.
>ancient empires are dead
>europe borders redrawn
>european traditions demolished
>european pagan cultures destroyed
>european monarchs removed
>europe now being invaded by muzzies being let in by their own people that were at first influenced by the jews but now a lot of the jews left and it's just white traitors keeping the spirit of islam alive to virtue signal to each other.

everything was a mistake

>Cough cough

Yeah, I read somewhere that turks didn't literally rape and kill all of them. Again, why do modern Greeks look like picrelated?

Epirus, Ionian Islands, and Macedonia (note that a lot of Pontian and Ionian Greeks fled here after the Asia Minor Catastrophe so make sure they're proper natives of the region)

Thanks for the info.

Checked. What's wrong with that? Maybe bad /fa/, but they're teenagers anyway.

Just a bit jew-looking, that's all.

Luck of the draw at times, not everyone's a 10/10, and anons right, they look like mostly teenagers.

fucking kek

Lived in Greece for most of me life. Now I'm Jew York, trust me, they look nothing like Jews.

Greeks are fairly distinct actually, haven't seen anyone that resembles that at all. FYI, I was in Crete so maybe I don't have the full picture