Are you ready for the Asian century?

How do we prepare for the end of the white man's era and the return of Asian supremacy? I'm learning 日本語, will it help me?

I think big 6'+ superchink guys with western-style muscles are hawt as fug

There I said it.

More like asian quarter of a century, before we are living in a hapa dominated technocracy

hapas are a meme, there are more chinks so they'd be at most like octowhiteys

This, many of the big "Asian" cities are already getting Hapa-fied. Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Vancouver... All have significant and growing WMAF populations and they always out breed the local populace.

>日本語
日本語 is for weebs

>significant
1% is not significant, you're thinking of vancouver

中文 is too complicated

They have discipline and don’t care about this SJW garbage. Good for them. We are our own worst enemy.

i think i can slip by while the minorities fight it out for dominance without the white man.

I travel between China, Japan, and the US often. I speak enough Mandarin to get around and survive.

Learn circle-speak.

>More complicated
Chink language literally requires you only to learn just the kanji characters and how you say them. Japs require you to learn 2 alphabets, and their kanji system is so fucked up that you need one of the alphabets to guide you on how to pronounce kanjis correctly

kana is easy, it's just a sillabary, I learned it in 1 day

but yeah the kanji is annoying, then again chinese is pure moonrones
I thought about it but it's mainly useless and weird to speak, they have odd sounds and pronounce shit weirdly

japanese is easier to read than chinese

Why would learning jap help you when the next super power is China.

Japan's a great place (because Japanese people are great) but all this shilling just encourages dopey dweebs to infiltrate and genetically pollute their society. Keep Japan Japanese.

you should learn 中文, obey Emperor Xi and give up your free will

Post the liveleak of that Chinaman preparing rats for dinner.

>tfw the Firefly universe is the one that comes true

and all characters have at least 5 diferent meanings, depending on context, and that many of those get mixed as often and randomily as possible.

I guess but the country and language seem to be becoming more relevant.

Me learning nihongo also.
Gotta find myself 3D japanese loli man
Neoteny is the best thing ever

There's no such thing. Japan has already reached its peak, and China is a due for a massive paper tiger collapse. China reached post-industrial status and they still can't maintain any kind of civilized living standard or conditions. They're too reliant on land and water barriers which are disputed and militarized, too reliant on trade. The US is the only sustainable superpower due to excess of resources and geographical isolation.

Japan's greatest actor

Imagine if Japan had the size of Australia, they would literally rule this entire millennium.

i you wanna be a spy, maybe

but it's so complicated with it's tones and fuckload of symbols

Japan has reach it peaks.
Country like Korea, Taiwan, China just trying their best to be 2nd Japan.
Korea try to become China and US also which is stupid and will fall soon just like many times they did in history

If there is some positive change it will change in Japan 1st

So if you have yellow fever better to come to Japan.

But I think be considerate about the way they live and remember why we leave our homeland and come to Japan in the 1st place

don't worry, Nobita-sensei is teaching me how to live in japan properly

China is actually aiming to be the 2nd USA.

Well, then they wouldn't be as unified.
Bigger is not necessarily better.

Amerimutts trying to defend their global memeogony are funny.
All the points of China will stop growing were being spouted since the start of the decade.
You're right about China not having decent, first world living standards but that means theres only room to go up. Employ millions of cleaners and engineers and builders.
Embrace the Chinese century, kowtow to Emperor Xi

Unless you get rid of nosy attitude and crimes and extreme muzzies,
I cant get along with average American I think, I tend to stand in the middle, but American seems to like to choose side.

Anyways dont think there is many sane people like going to America (Silicon Valley with 150k to 200k per month salary is Ok though)
Canada is also nice I think

That makes me sad.

their only problem is no kids and becoming old before they're rich

gotta get dem robots fast, or how are they gonna stay afloat?

Only whites every achieved global supremacy, so there is no way for Asia to "return to it". Nor do we know if Asian nations are likely to try to seize global supremacy, assuming the opportunity is available.

>Kazakh Craft-Leadership

Yeah...right...

Turk-land and Kazakh-land are both great showings of shitty mongrel halfbreed lands.

Ready thyself for the JEWISH (excuse the use of a foreign word) year-of-hundred. It is already witnessed in how thee worshipeth the "mongol-kind," truthfully, this is by cause of "Judaic" (excuse my use of foreign words again) mind-melding.

I don't know if it is that likely

>Asian century
The last time it was the Asian century, Russians and mudslimes got BTFO

>minorities
>1.379 billion ethnic Chinese in China alone

(((((((Witnessed))))))))

>ruling the worlda via nip shitposting

I like your thinking mate

hahahahaha

by 2030 europe is gone and you burgers are going to be 40% white

Quads of truth.

China-men have been over-lorded by their lesser-folk in the past..once by mongols, again by manchurians, and again by japs...they are smoothly felled.

Face of the future

It's not hard to learn if you see it daily.

彼女募集中です。ε≡≡ヘ( ´Д`)ノ

So, how are you going about to learn Japanese anyway? What resources are you using?

we don't believe your dajjal number

south east asia is still growing to compensate north east asia population shrink

There never was Asian supremacy. So there is nothing to return to.

But whatever. Bring it.

thats not true, if they werent stuck in an hazardous island, they would indulge and become decadent like all human

We all are buddy, we all are...

Learning Chinese isn't going to help you unless you live in China. It's a land power incapable of projecting itself in the same way as the North Atlantic seafaring powers.

Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, are literally 99.9% asian. They aren't hapa filled at all.

you'll need it

>blocks your path

Amerimutts should learn only Chinese/Japanese. Don't need to learn Korean.

We have all the cutting-edge industry and many of the top universities, sane people are fine with us.

I have genki, online grammar classes on YT and stuff (like tae Kim) and those srs repetition apps to learn vocabulary and kanji

日本語 is japanese

>>>jp/djt

Didn't know this one. Ofc the weebs would have something like this. Will check it

they have about 300m middle class, about the same as the entire US population, and about 1b starving farmers. Their plan is to gradually bring more of those farmers into coastal cities as/if more population is needed

Reading Japanese is easy, about 6 months I can already live comfortable in Japan rural area (like Shiga). The hardest thing is speaking and listening... Cant have the courage to speak unless forced to

Yeah, you should check out what: mentioned. Dunno how effective it is though.

Learn how to take a bullet

on'yomi is mostly inflections

Um looking at it. Some of what they use is what I'm using, but they have more casual stuff like expected from 4chinz
I find it easy to pronounce stuff, but didn't try speaking with anyone yet. I have been at it for just like 2 weeks

I mean pure chinese. And then you have to learn normal and simplified because the autists can't just pick one

thats kawaii as frick

Faggot get rekt

Fuck off, subhuman gook. Remeber to kneel before your white masters or get nuked.

definitely the most pleasing to listen to of the Asian languages

really can't be a superpower when everyone around you hates you

Chinese need to be more innovative, don't see that happening,.

My friend is intensively learning Japanese right now and he uses Anki a lot to memorise Kanji but he hasn’t really told me of any other services, which is a shame because I’d like to compile a bunch of different resources and try to plan it out before I start learning anything.

Japanese in their homeland is frightening lol
You will feel stressed if you are talking with the close your age generations.

Older people is very nice I enjoy talking to them but they use thick accent sometimes.

But the food is delicious and the environment is nice and totally worth it.

If you come to Japan and eat komugi mixed with rice you cant never eat bread as staple again.

I will be in Japan again next january this time is in large urban I probably miss rural life.

If you're gonna learn Chinese, learn traditional. After you know traditional simplified is a piece of cake. Also a bonus: a lot of traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese culture have traditional Chinese inscriptions. Makes understanding them super easy.

I'm a pleb so I use apps like kanatown, Mondly, learn it kana, tengugo, tae Kim, shit like that, but preferably the free part

And google

Obenkyo, JED, tangorin and Jisho are all you ever need.
You can try doing homework by using minna no nihongo
Also remember watching Risa chan on youtube to relax and train your ears

I dunno, Beat Takeshi is pretty fucking great.

It's ok I don't even talk to many millennials who I can talk with anyway
I thought about this, but picked nipspeak because I might actually use it to read stuff and so on.
Chinese would be next in line in the "very different languages" list.

BTW is Cantonese worth it?
I do watch Risa, will check these out thanks user

Canto myself, but sad to say, compared to Mandarin, Canto is not worth it. Canto is only really used in HK and everywhere else, Mando will do (even in the rest of the Canto province like Guangdong). If you're targeting Mandarin+traditional script I recommend Taiwanese resources.

I tried learning jap using Tae Kim last year, but I dropped it for a few months and now I already forgot everything. No point in starting over since there won't ever be a time when I'll need to speak/write it

Thanks leaf. Will take some time till I get to this tho.

I plan on learning more and more languages and shit, but realistically I need to end nip first so I'm a triglote. Maybe some euro language like Italian or German too

tfw Flips and Indonesia were never JAPOFIED
what a shame

It's cool, no problem. To be honest, I don't expect non-Chinese to know Chinese because indeed, Chinese a hard ass language.

btw, a "Thanks" being dropped on Sup Forums, what a time to be alive.

You need both of them to know the readings. There is onyonmi and kunyomi. Onyomi is the reading derived from Chinese, and it is written in katakana. Kunyomi is the Japanese reading, which is written in hiragana. Regardless, it doesn’t matter, because you can learn both syllabaries quickly. Like, if you can’t do it in a couple of days, you’re too retarded for life and you should just kill yourself.

I think Anki is free to download so maybe you should check it out.
But would Mandarin allow you to communicate and read in most parts of China? I know, for example, that Wu is used in the Shanghai area but I’m not sure if that’s completely different from Mandarin or if it’s more of a branch-off of Mandarin.

people learn it because chinamen are buying everything, entire countries

If they had an alphabet like the gooks more people might learn it
I have anki, and IIRC chinese is written equally no matter if it's mandarin or cantonese and shit, but it's spoken differently

Yes dialects exists, but Mandarin would used for standard communication. Let me give you an analogy: you can speak Welsh in Wales, but English is still used as standard communication in Wales.

Also, reading should be near universal via the Chinese characters. Maybe small regional differences (i.e., Analogy: American vs UK English spelling).

>reading and writing is the same
Whoops, forgot about that. Would there only be a difference when it comes to Simplied vs. Traditional Chinese?

Sup Forums has lots of resources linked. Not a bad place to start if you wanna learn another language .

Simplification of traditional characters affects the language only on the script character level. Therefore, has no effect on speaking nor on how sentences are strung together. Written characters are simplified and that's it.