Gimme a /DIXIE/ thread RIGHT NOW!

Drop your /praise/ for glorious /DIXIE/ culture.
All States/Countries REEEEEEEEEport the fuck in!
>youtube.com/watch?v=eVtHMDJcmxE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3jBi8XfKzk0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJ6l38mf_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA
youtube.com/watch?v=qOoWYlAs_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=59AGVg9VJyg
youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/nathaniel-hawthornes-funny-civil-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefly_About_War_Matters
youtube.com/watch?v=77qSsP2itSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GODDAMNIT IT'S /DIXIE/ TIME WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL MY SOUTHERNERS AT

Thread themes. Enjoy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3jBi8XfKzk0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJ6l38mf_A

I legit fuck my cousins, who cares pussy is pussy

you fucked up lee

>tfw you commited warcrimes against blacks and whites alike but it's okay because "muh slavery"

If george jones
Hank williams
Lefty frizzel
Buck owens
Patsy cline
And
Keith whitley arent in heaven,
Then i dont wanna go

>Used to live near chickamauga battlefield
>monument shitstorm starts
>mfw new monuments started appearing to fuck with protestors

>import millions of blacks because you're too lazy to do actual physical labor
>"waaah muh niggers and sheeit"

West TN reporting in

Reminder that Lincoln won the presidential election without a SINGLE Southern vote (Southern including Missouri, Kentucky, Maryland, and Delaware).

A nation built on the coercion of one part of the country by another is no country at all. Not only does it make sense they wished to secede, keeping in mind the electoral disparity and the fact that the Southern States accounted for more that 80% of the Federal revenue, but they were legally right to do so.

TRI CITIES CHECKING IN. GOT MY PALS FRENCHIE FRIES

I still respect Lincoln for wanting to patch the union up quickly, it was the carpetfags and triggered northerners that decided the south needed to be "reeducated"

Had it not been for them I doubt there would be nearly as much bad blood between the north and south as there is now.

O' I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA

Charleston represent. We processed all your nigger slaves. You’re welcome.

Reminder that your right to secede is only backstopped by how large and successful your Army is on the field of combat.

THAT is reality. The Rebel Armies were not large enough or successful enough to make it stick.

Suck on it.

How bout cha!

Can I get some pictures of Confederate infantry, preferably all in uniform? That gray and black is fucking aesthetic.

TN checking in.
Ready for war!

DIXIE WILL RISE AGAIN

Thanks for lending credence to the fact that this 'Union' with its 'Constitution' only provide illusory vestiges of actual rights, with nothing held sacrosanct.

Checked. Arkansas reporting in!

Queers and niggers are not allowed in these threads.

Bragging that your people are willing to die by the hundreds of thousands to free niggers and suppress the rights of whites isn't something to be proud of and about as unamerican as it gets.

Arkansas fags are true heroes! I would be glad as a son of the DEEP SOUTH to breed one of your women folk. Gibs one of the women folk over.

REMEMBER KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY!

North Cackilacky checking in. Holding strong in liberal mecca of Asheville.

Ohioan here.
I have a property in The Florida Panhandle. 10 acres of empty land. Didn't cost me much to have. I intend to build a little hidey hole there.
Through circumstances in life though, I never moved down.

Please. The Union was incompetent. They only won because the kikes cut off European support.

Lincoln won due to the Democrat ticket being split. Not to defend Lincoln but the Republican Party won due to unity. Which is a useful lesson to keep in mind.

Always good to see fellow TN friends

Georgia checking in, so many military parks, so little time.

Jesus Christ those are some hideous inbreds.

faggot hick your capital is nig central

Even if all the States that didn't vote for Lincoln voted for the same candidate, Lincoln would have won. He had a strong majority of the Electoral vote.

The Great State of Georgia checking in.

I would suppose in States themselves a more unified opposition may have helped, though - I haven't looked at results on a state-by-state basis.

hell yeah brother goose creek here

>youtube.com/watch?v=qOoWYlAs_ug

>loses three times as many men as south
>losses to the south for the majority of the war
>president assonated
>releases niggers into country whos decedents rape their granddaughters
yep you yanks fucking won all right

They stay in the inner city and leave the rest of the state for us, not much of a loss kek

Shill detected!
We don't talk bad about our fellow Southerners in these threads.
Now go back to your nigger-loving threads.

Fan of Butternut Brown myself.

Could really use some actual Dixie action in this town of GA. Becoming a minority here

I hate yankees.

Nigrers run your shit in the State assembly GEORGIA IS BLACKED

Whats so glorious about dixie

Stay mad fag.

This coming from the most forgotten state in the country

Got a napoleon complex or something bud?

South bring all the american statics to the toilet.
If you cumskins weren't so lazy you wouldn't import any negros, and those negroes wouldn't migrate to NY/LA and I would never have listen to Rap. FUCK YOU, LAZY SNOWNIGGERS.

Atlanta, Georgia not reporting...

>statistics
fix'd

Our /Culture/
youtube.com/watch?v=59AGVg9VJyg

>I hate white people
We already knew nigger

In Shelby atm aka coon city

>southerntards had a Jewish treasury of secretary

HAHAHAHAH

The south is so much better than the north. There is no comparison.

>treasury of secretary
kek

General Sherman Married His Sister.

Yeah sure

You literally fought a war to free niggers.
You are the Jew.
This is not debatable.

ATL ready for another black mayor? Imagine there hasn't been a white mayor of Atlanta in over 40 years.

>be Little Rock
>most dangerous city of have bumper-to-bumper traffic
>onramps designed by a mongoloid
>constant road work
>leave house in the morning, slow traffic because of daily accident
>house inaccessible in the evening because a semi is on fire on the access road
>at least we have a submarine
>and Bill Clinton's big square dong

Old times there are not forgotten.

Make Your best MEME of Al Green send him a message,
According to USA Today, Green’s resolution accuses Trump of causing “harm to American society.” It cites his support for banning Muslim immigrants and comments defending participants in a white supremacists’ rally after this year’s riot in Charlottesville, Virginia. Green also argued that Trump’s conduct in the White House (while admittedly not criminal) had amounted to “high misdemeanor” and warranted removal from the Oval Office. “For too long, we have allowed our civility to prevent us from confronting the invidious incivility of President Donald J. Trump,” he said.

What you see is why the South rebelled. The North took a giant shit on the South immediately after selling all of their slaves to it. Now we're stuck having to clean up the North's mess. Thanks for the graphic, JIDF

I'm still in the dark red zone.
And you are still a nigger lover.

>projection

All the tactics of the Taliban, all the treason of a cuck, all the intelligence of a nigger
If Sherman had ever
and I do mean ever
fought one single battle in which Lee commanded the apposing side
All the memory that would survive of him would be the purple heart sent to his family after he was drawn a quartered by the victorious southern army.

I thought you meant this Al Green at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM

Fayetteville will slowly become Little Rock 2.0 since all of the money will move to Fayetteville and all the nigs will follow with Crime once they realise the whole city is an easy mark like the Hillcrest district.

Arkansas over here

North Florida, the only real Florida checkin in! Tip of the cap to all my Bamabros as well.

Yankees have no culture, none what so ever.
It's really sad, and deep down you know it.

They got so butthurt about the North not turning every policeman into their personal slavecatcher they started a war, conscripted all the men they'd put out of work through breeding nigs for unskilled labor, and threw them at Union cannons. This wrecked their economy to this day, despite constant efforts to improve things with welfare, car factories, the space program, and the Olympics, and the ones who do go to work screw off so much they have plenty of time to reminisce about how their Jewish slaveholding masters once upheld states' rights by denying them.

It's a neat culture, don't get me wrong, but they're the most third-world whites outside of the Balkans and they aren't even the majority most places.

Holy shit the irony is strong here.

>TFW also from TN.
That picture is pretty accurate.

watch ol' bandit run!

Reminder that yankees did not want to fight over niggers, so they took 1/2 a million Irish & Germans off immigrant boats in northern harbors & put them on trains headed South.

Reminder that the biggest riot in US History, to date, is the New York Draft Riots, because yankees did not want to fight over niggers.

You best git with them digits and that wall of text. I aint readin' it.

That's awesome and accurate.

ROLL TIDE!

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

you started a war to keep niggers here and then killed the guy that wanted to deport them back to west Africa
You're the only niggerlover here, buddy.

>south started the war
when you have a military base in country that doesn't want it you are invading army
If the south was really butt hurt about this why would they leave the union?
I mean for fuck sake they would then lose all control over the social and political affairs of the north.
You argument doesn't stand up to logic
and your side didn't stand up for anything but the untold hordes of niggers who know fill the streets
If you ever come to Arkansas with that shit I will personally but a bullet in your fucking skull and bury you right next to the last 3 Yankee cucks who tried to pull that shit along with niggers and spic who tried to cross our states sovereign border.

Ole Miss reporting in.

You know thats fake right.

I ain't your buddy, pal.
And we started the KKK.
You are, by default, the nigger lover

I really enjoy this article since Hawthorne had a really interesting view of both sides of the war. He was a rather entertaining New Englander and didn't exactly have a high opinion of the union's cause.

opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/nathaniel-hawthornes-funny-civil-war/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefly_About_War_Matters

WOOOO WEEEEE GOD BLESS DIXIE

ARIZONA REPORTING IN

EVERYTIME I DRIVE TO TUCSON

I pass that glorious battlefield and Salute those brave men of Dixie.

youtube.com/watch?v=77qSsP2itSI

GOD bless you user.

I didn't need this feels user...