Free Palestine

Do you stand with Palestine, Sup Forums? I do.

>majority of Sup Forums stands with Israel

You fuckers from T_D need to be gassed

Why should anyone give a fuck either way? Stay out of the damn sandbox.

LOL FUCK NO

No. The whole "conflict" doesn't matter. We shouldn't be involved in stupid little foreign nonsense.
Exactly, it's like picking sides in a fight between a couple raccoons in a dumpster.

i stand with the bringer of chaos

I stand with USA gibing niggazillions dollars to israel and Russia/Iran supplying the HEzBOlLAh so they kill each other en masse.

Only so far as it undermines the Jews. Palestine is far less of a threat to our existence than the kikes. Neither is good though.

Fuck off shill! palestines will be missiled to the oblivion!!!

No I stand with Europe, so all of you retards can fuck right off. islam has caused nothing but pain here, so don't tell me to support palestine or any other islamic nation.

Hell no

No, dirty muslims

No. Real alt-righters support Israel. The alt-right stands in solidarity with Jews and Israel.

>Trump announces embassy move
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.

I love to see Palestinians slaughter Israelis as revenge through justifiable self defense. And Jews are worse than Muslims. I also wish Assad the best in cleansing his lands of filth and Iran defending it's self with high tech missiles from Russia.

Yes, but only by default. An enemy of the Jew is a friend of mine.

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy they can both fuck off

Fag.

Neither. Fucking neither. We need to lay down a curtain of thermonuclear hellfire stretching from Gibraltar to the Himalayas. Fuck the Jews, Fuck the muslims. Fuck israel, palestine syria and whatever other dunecoon republic of I don't give a shit you care to name.

Muslims and Jews are just alike, I don't care about the difference, they're both fucking kikes.

you dont get it man, the prophecies are being fulfilled, the anti Christ is going to be a jew, jews need jerusalem, we are close

They should level the whole middle east region (israel included) and turn it half in a supermax prison where prisoners fight to death for their liberty (like Death Race or the Running Man), the rest is just malls and parking lots.

No ,muslims are garbage
Ban islam