Do Homosexuals deserve the death penalty?

Should they get the death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7i2pdv/homosexuals_deserve_the_death_penalty/?st=JAVSA28W&sh=57c7b76e
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
youtube.com/watch?v=PuzXdbirgf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A

Yes.

No

>an ashkenazi fertility death cult now with "heterosexual" hookers
this is the definition of what you and that pic call "gay". and the bible. but you kill people. and youre a fag. and you died for pussy. and youre already spiritually dead and are a zombie. good luck getting into heaven after embassy move and being a mason and a literal molech whore and fake jew real pedo. you need to go back to epstein's island with moore and putin and tory smith's accusations. and everybody fucking else. you really do. you are a tranny

Exile them to some island out in the ocean. Gets rid of em while also being a humane option.

Only if they infect straight people with AIDS.

No.

No, but neither do they deserve special rights or parades

>creates all deaths and all sins by way of original bestiality
>has this die inside his acidic sex hole and sprinkles every other fucken nasty thing there is on top and then sucks boobs
it's all so tiring. freud is a jew. that is all. youre outbred by us. you are sodomites. you have NO CLUE what youre saying and doing. you suck dick. then sacrifice yourselves and your gender to goyim who call other people goyim

Wll sjw are looking like they need the death penalty before the collapse this country.

They deserve death.

Why though? Whats the point. Cant we just piss off and mind our own buisness and sexuality? whats the big deal with who's fucking who?

I'm afraid it is the only way user.

We've let it go too far. Now we must have a cleansing.

who are you? a pharisee? god? whom does NOT deserve death? hence the sacrifice in Christ. moron. look at the garbage you post. gays make pussy cheap for you. you literally worship vaginas. kill yourselves. will never see this in a spiritual sense. ever. and are willing to kill men for it. no wonder south park said jewnald is a witch

Yes

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>UNLESS THEY ARE NON WHITE NON CHRISTIAN, NON STRAIGHT

When I find you.

two fags and fucken kikes and pedos im done

Whoa dude are you making posts that parody the incoherent ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic or are you just off your meds?

More gays- less competition towards pussy. Thats called strategic advantage.

CGI. elliot shimon. you worship vaginas. i's gladly be a martyr. for sign of covenant. or for Christ. to live is Christ to die is to gain. gnite fat diabetic slob about to witness the unleashing of his own nephilim. theyre going to cannibalise you

Lol the editing at 0:14 is perfect to scare people

Oh by the way, I asked r/The_Degenerates the same question, how (((BASED))) are they?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7i2pdv/homosexuals_deserve_the_death_penalty/?st=JAVSA28W&sh=57c7b76e

Fuck your christian god.

As long as it's proved in a court of law, then yes.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Why so mean? :(

>pagan "Christmas" trees
fuck your genetic structure

>Do Homosexuals deserve the death penalty?
No. Unless they are spreading their degenerate filth and poisoning minds of young children in schools and in private, then yes.

Hell is for ever!

memes. fucken memes. projecting paid fucking communist robot. always do the opposite to what this feminist jew board says

Sure, Why not?

kikes always have hated tall white men.

read this polish faggot

let me just consult my bible
yes.

>killing people because they want to fuck men

That sounds kinda gay to be honest. What are you folks, 15 year old Pakistanis?

We just need another penile, er penal island like australia.

Just put all the gays on one island and let them have their poop and penis paradise nightclub island that never closes.

Lesbians are ok though, let em be.

>court of man
you're retarded. there's a reason the bible suggests to stone them to death.
ANONYMOUS KILLING
You can't trust the STATE to kill fags. THE STATE CREATED FAGS

They sound like what the majority of Muslims believe.

>allowing disease and pedophilia to flourish in your own society
what are you, a degenerate?

yes. and all the LGBTQ+++++++++++ and nigs and spics and chinks and kikes deserve the rope.

Anyone have the video of the gays in Iran squirming while they were hanged?

>Should they get the death penalty?
Nah just some electricity

david blew a load with jonathan. jewnald's campaign staff wore vagina lapel pins and vaginas are on the outside of trump tower. on the side of the building. in shape of vag. in form of trees. more trees. neck yourselves

VERY STRONG VIDEO. FUCK.
BUT THAT'S REALITY I GUESS THAT IS AWAITING HOMOS IN SOME COUNTRIES.

>why? because some jew wrote it down more than two millennials ago

tory smith

Pence is the kinkiest faggot I know of.

Hey it's the schizophrenic faggot who waits for these threads to get made.

>owns 80 cats
>has a "cuck to his wife" code
good thing tranny peterson got fired. nobody has ever worn a blind fold in a gym. men and women can have anal. same sex can marry. marriage is good for all. it's when you fuck even in marriage to pagan gods are you a "gay" sinner

yes. it is the only way to stop the spread of aids

fucking lies. fix your cancer holes. hiv is dead like dinner. but only for gay males. too much bacteria and cancer fungus and who knows what the fuck else inside a pentagram vagina. spiritual bodies. no male nor female in Christ

Is this some kind of trick question?

>>why? because some jew wrote it down more than two millennials ago
No. Because faggs do this, pic related

Hell is for ever!

There are no gods.

kill yourself faggot. kay thanks

we JUST had an instant 200 post dick pics thread. fifty bitten off baby dicks have been deposited. just waiting for blood libel
>shylock vampires dishing out death sentences

watch this, you will feel better

no i don’t wanna die :’(

Yes.

"22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." - Romans 1:22-32

>no blood
>no bodily explosion(s)
>no broken or twisted or mutilated bodies
>goes down like a rapellor without the rope
the crowd is easy to simulate

nothing in this thread makes any sense

I would be willing to say yes. As we include all niggers, all Jews, all multinational elites, everyone in China, shitskins in the ME, Canadians, and slavs.

Japan ok.

for worshipping reptiles
>frog board and president
>all fags who claim being a clam cuck
>ten feet
>fake jewish stunt man
>cant scare a fag for the life of him

The nice thing about being gay is that Sup Forums can cry and muslims can cry and everyone can cry that we fuck men, but at the end of the day, who's the winner in this scenario? I mean, us faggots are the ones who get to unashamedly admire and worship masculinity while having the pleasure of being able to avoid women and their retardation. Have fun in divorce court, straightfags. Western civilization is dead because of the female sexual revolution and you folks have to live with that, while the fags get to play 440 AD Roman hedonist. It's not a bad way to live at the end of the world.

Yes, death penalty by public stoning
unfortonately our coward government only allows public caning

>nothing in this thread makes any sense
cleaning this Planet from LGBTQ filth doesn't make sense to you?

this. done. fuck this place it's almost paywalled anyways. these threads always fail

Don't have sex with a gay person then

kike rat bastard. you will be killed by a gay for eating a bacon sandwich

molech whore. upside down stars. right on your logo

Yes, but hanging them is too humane

nobody's ever learned anything nor told the truth on here

No.

Caring what other people do in their bedroom when it doesn't affect anyone else makes no sense

truth is here, in this picture, you piece of human waste

penalty? nooo....
if it truly is genetic and not a choice, we should gently abort homosexual fetuses before they face a life of discrimination.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
>tfw euthanizing/aborting homosexuals

It makes sense when you're trying to coopt a movement to turn it more extremist. I wonder who could be behind this...

>Caring what other people do in their bedroom when it doesn't affect anyone else makes no sense
and this

if you stick it to another men you deserve the stick
youtube.com/watch?v=PuzXdbirgf8

only stick for now, death by stoning next

Here is your truth

what's a centipedo

>all these fag lovers
KILL THEM ALL

you will be the first to go during the beginning of the end and the times of noah you made. i called this out in all ways. nothing is happening. this place is pure evil

Remember, you don't have to get with a woman, you just need to stop lusting after men.

Thank you, I've been saying this for years.

#LoveAtAnyAge

>this place is pure evil
because of evil LGBTQ trash.
But don't despair people of God. God will remove this garbage from this Earth and we will live on it free from this evil garbage and disgusting filth

t. supreme gentleman

I don’t think I can do that though.
And I’m not even really gay I’m a girl now but they would still throw me off the roof anyway :(
I just want to live

Bible and other holy texts say yes but the Bible also says you can't wear wool and eat shellfish. So who's worthy of nitpicking? Plus it's fake

Electroshock therapy actually works. Shame they label it as inhumane

what countries do they execute homos in specifically?

need to know for when i mention how islamic countries chuck homos off roofs to this liberal i sit with at work during lunch

>they arrive on mars completely overrideing the martians destroying there defenses and making them weak
>they line up all the children and begin impregnating them through a agonizingly painful process
>there parents are forced to watch as there children are made into BROOD MARES
>they continue this reign of tyranny and overthrow the king of mars
>DAB CHILD steps out of the fleshy mass and announces to the martian people that they are now slaves to the POOLOINS as they have called there race
>he makes a speech about how they were oppressed back on there home world earth, but evolved to destroy the oppression of the white menace, and since evolved to become a hive mind
>after the speech has finished and the martian children have all given birth to the eggs they leave
> but as the giant galactic mess flys away they open a giant anus hatch and unleash a level of shit soo strong it destroys the martian homeworld
>word of the POOLOINS spreads throughout the galaxy and makes its way to the galactic citadel
>the citadel orders a complete extermination of the POOLOINS and sends out five attack cruisers
>the mission fails and the survivors are used as brood mares for a whole new generation of POO IN THE LOOS
>the citadel along with other galactic unions are growing desparate and send ALL the races of the universe to destroy this enemy
>the battle is fought long and hard
>the POOLOINS use there shit canons to completely decimate planets and civilizations
>every civilization is destroyed and the survivors are used to breed there young
>there screams of agony as the ovipositors enter there wombs and anuses are unbearable and they can no longer hold on
>every time somone dies there body is thrown out to space creating a planet of corpses and decayed beings
>nothing is left except for
ANTAURI!!!!
BLAZE!!!!
GIBSON!!!!
NOVA!!!!!
OTTO!!!!!!!
AND CHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPERFORCE GO!!!!!!