ALL THOSE LOST LITTLE EINSTEINS BECAUSE OF POVERTY. PAY REPARATIONS NOW WHITE MAN

ALL THOSE LOST LITTLE EINSTEINS BECAUSE OF POVERTY. PAY REPARATIONS NOW WHITE MAN

archive.is/5Lq1T

No.

But if intelligence is not genetic and depends of socioeconomic factors the poor kid would never be brilliant because of his environment.
Or is intelligence genetic after all?

black peope have an average iq of 80... you cannot be an einstein with that

>Quicl, give them more free stuff so they'll be more inclined to work instead of relying on handouts to sustain their current lifestyle!

did you read the article, they did a study that apparently the super geniuses are out there, they just don't get patents because they're poor

So intelligence is genetic?

(((Alana Semuels)))

>genius
>rarely live up to expectations

it´s as if the make up "geniuses" and that only ends up hurting the kids, really makes me think

well maybe they shouldn't have shut down their gifted programs for SJW inclusion bullshit

if they was so smart they wouldn't be poor, they'd find a way out of poverty

Shut up raycist

this

Sup Forums will meme this because it's focused on brown people but it's true. The accelerating rate of advancement of the human species fundamentally comes from creating environments that maximize individual potential and allow them to benefit society as a whole.

If our brightest minds had been born on a beet farm in Eastern Europe in the 1400s, they would have remained beet farmers.

nice pussy :)

There is maybe having the intelligence to invent something, but that does not mean you have the drive to actually do it.

>If our brightest minds had been born on a beet farm in Eastern Europe in the 1400s, they would have remained beet farmers.

would trade a 1400s beet farmer for niggerdom's brightest minds any day of the week

When I was in 5th grade I tested at the same level as a 12th grader. I never went to college because of being poor as fuck. I never cured cancer and solved world hunger because my family was broke. GIB ME DATS NOW FAGGOTS. YOU ALL OWE ME!

sure, but wasn´t that abandoned long time ago with the end of eugenics and the final blow (((no children left behind))) policy and quotas?
best thing for little kids is to let them grow with enough discipline to learn assertiveness, then they be encouraged to learn. now it´s all about exams and shit, lill Jamal and Tyrone are more hurt by this than the other way around, they are forced to spend as much hours in school as a working adult, reading instead of sports or hanging with buddies in a clean enviorment.

>they end up disrespecting teatchers
>teatchers resent them
>get fucked over by them directly or not

seen this shit happen way to many times user-kun

Liberals don't understand logic or science

have you thougth of moving out and learning a trade/degree in europe?

SHUT YOUR UGLY FUCKING MOUTH, YOU FILTHY GOY!

Without Google, Name one Black Inventor or Scientist (Tyson doesn't count faggot)

AYO WHITEY.
WHY YOU SO SCURRED OF DA HOTEP INTELLIGENCE CRAKA?

>Einstein
>Can't create value themselves
Uh ok

Huh...

really activate my almonds why elon musk escaped south africa

How can someone write such a retarded post and have people agree with him?

I won't hear this garbage. The community of sub humans around any would be smart inner shitty kid is what kills their chances. And I ain't living with all the niggers just to save one or two from a life of supposed wasted intellect.

OP is a cucked faggot promoting the idea that stratifying the world through (((fractional reserve banking))) does not amount to lost potential the world over.

A brilliant mind surrounded by a failed state is no mind at all, hence why KIKES employ the United States Military, IMF, United Nations etc to destabilize everybody everywhere.

Its because they have no potential because they're nigs. There are a limited number of jobs for scientists, engineers, etc to be filled each generation. At best its a zero sum game bois, in reality it is worse because poor people just don't have the work ethic and mentality required to be successful (and they tend to have nig tier genetics)

>Be niggers
>beat your kids
>causes them to be sociopathic tards
>complain that white people aren't payyin dem reprashuns

...no, they are not saying it's genetic.
They are saying that poor kids are geniuses WITHOUT saying that rich kids are not geniuses.

subtle

ALL THOSE LOST LITTLE HITLERS BECAUSE OF POVERTY. PAY REPARATIONS NOW WHITE MAN

WE

Kill wh*tes

75% of black males in the California public school system don't meet state reading requirements when they graduate. Thats almost all of them

Subtle

This
Raccis poleece blastin future astronauts n shieet

>But if intelligence is not genetic and depends of socioeconomic factors the poor kid would never be brilliant because of his environment.

They want to make it so your environment isn't bad enough to impact your intelligence. Why is everyone agreeing with you when you didn't make a point?

>Astronauts
>KANGZ
>Einsteins

>rich people have more opportunities
what the F U C K

/thread

>WE WUZ EINSTEIN N SHIT

That’s the conclusion of a new study by the Equality of Opportunity project, a team of researchers led by the Stanford economist Raj Chetty. Chetty and his team look at who becomes inventors in the United States, a career path that can contribute to vast improvements in Americans’ standard of living. They find that children from families in the the top 1 percent of income distribution are 10 times as likely to have filed for a patent as those from below-median-income families, and that white children are three times as likely to have filed a patent as black children. This means, they say, that there could be millions of “lost Einsteins”—individuals who might have become inventors and changed the course of American life, had they grown up in different neighborhoods. “There are very large gaps in innovation by income, race, and gender,” Chetty told me. “These gaps don’t seem to be about differences in ability to innovate—they seem directly related to environment.”

There are literally fewer than 10 black Einsteins in the whole fucking world at the moment. The number of nignogs with an IQ of 160+ is so vanishingly small. Anyone with the basic knowledge of statistics should understand this.

Negroids have been given a fair shake. The results are in, and they aren't pretty.

If reparations are paid, it would come from the American gov't. Not the "white man".

If anyone should pay reparations, it's niggers. We could put a new ISS in orbit every single year if we didn't have to pay for their fucking food. And that's only one of the most direct expenses. It's not even the peak of the iceberg when it comes to the ever consuming cancer that is the black man.

Marvel has y'all einiggaz backs! We knew young black sheboons are the RAYUL geniuses in dis country!

Is the factor that creates geniuses purely genetic? If so, why aren't we shooting up women with Stephen Hawking's sperm to create a hyperintelligent master race?

SHUT UP DUMB WITEY & LISTEN TO YA KWAAN

I doubt, statistically, there's any significant amount of geniuses amongst them considering "Einsteins" aren't that common.

But, I don't expect such propagandists to understand this.

Wtf is this shit? Where's Moon-Boy?

>precocious

That's...not even remotely what that word means.
Did they just go to a thesaurus and look up synonyms of "curious" or something?

Because black IQ regresses towards the mean as they age. So as children some are promising especially if they have a good home life, but most will regress as they reach adulthood.

This. You end up with intelligent (for nogs) children and entirely average adults.

But I think the article is discussing the mixed raced outliers which are as intelligent as white geniuses. A fully black outlier is an IQ of 120.

Black outliers have IQ's of 110, actually. Abnormally long tails on the right hand side are a sign of miscegenation with a more intelligent race.

WE

WUZ

>they wuz so smart they didnt make it

wut

IRON KWAAAAAAANZ

DAS RITE

But the OP is saying they have potential to be brilliant, which they don't since they're poor (or more likely, because they're niggers).

it's called the Wilson effect. somewhat counterintuitive, the longer you're in a specific environment, the lesser the effect on intelligence

Oy vey! SHUT IT DOWN!

Negroes fail because of their genetics.

This is a false dillemma.

The nigger could argue that exodus a Jew myth and that white people invented slavery. The nigger would be wrong about whites inventing slavery, but the nigger wouldn't be wrong in rejecting the exodus myth.

How many were lost when they were aborted?

>argentina is white.jpg

No nigger ever did anything ever

It’s fucking true. The US owes almost all of its success due to blacks

Google american scientists and try to find a white boi. Hint: You can’t.

>i was so smart I couldn't get any scholarships, or part time jobs to pay for college

Except that for the last 50 years we have been underwriting the black family and subsidizing black schools - anyone with an inkling of talent or potential would have been groomed, coddled and launched into success by the vast number of white, enthusiastic do-gooders willing and able to give them a leg up . This is just poosplaining as to why they are not successful. And unfortunately, nobody wants to acknowledge the elephant in the room, which is IQ differences.

Wow. It's true. I don't know why I even doubted that anymore. Those who control the present, control the past etc. etc...

Can't they get scholarships for their mental abilities an also ones for not being white?

Raj Chetty uses 3rd grade scores (instead of the usually preferred and more representative 8th grade) because blacks lose like twenty IQ points growing up, and because blacks attend class and comprehend lessons less the older they are. Either that's because blacks start brilliant and then get dumber, or because, very early schooling and testing over-rewards its subjects since you cannot really test a third grader properly.

161 IQ here. AMA

How many fingers am I holding up?

Thats absurd, niggers dont get dumber as they age their impulses just become too powerful to reject as they get bigger, thats why niggers become monsters once they hit puberty because thats when the subhuman impulses begin firing like crazy.

none. you're typing on a keyboard

No, it's because by the time they are in 8th grade they realize that life has rolled the dice and the dice crapped out on them. They 'get', that, on some level, they simply don't have the brains and are not as intellectually capable as their hispanic and white counterparts. The light has gone out of their eyes by the 8th grade.
t. middle school admin

i-int-telligence i-is genetic b-b-but race is a social c-construct

>niggers dont get dumber as they age t
True. They don't get smarter either, however. Whites do.
wtf, are you a wizrd?

Tesla and Edison both died paupers.

It's like their evolution has their mental gearing super low for really short life spans or something.

Raj Chetty is the same guy who presupposed that the average income in wealthier zip codes is a magical property of the dirt itself, and so argued that moving ghetto kids into Beverly Hills will make them all millionaires. Raj Chetty is a living nineteenth-century racist cartoon of a fakir. He is literally an obvious retard protected from criticism by political correctness.

I would go further. The scores would be better IF THEY SHOWED UP TO CLASS AND DID THE WORK.

>161 IQ
>Can't type with a single hand

WE

Kids today have the internet.

If they're not living up to their potential it's their own damn fault.

there are more poor whites in america than poor blacks. dem einsteins need dat money too

i used my super IQ powers to determine he wasn't seriously holding up a hand and waiting for a reply, and would continue back to shitposting, as is the Suomi way. Thus, Zero was the answer

Are you lying?

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP

Lol, if anyone bothered to read 'Mein Kampf' Hitler says the exact same thing

What demographic group is this character trying to appeal to?