CONCEALED CARRY ACROSS STATE LINES PASSES HOUSE

newsweek.com/gun-laws-looser-concealed-carry-reciprocity-740469

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zujxzbPy2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a bump stock ban rider in there? If not then I am happy

Ban them all

Now people stuck in California can get ccw licenses from surrounding states. The only person with a ccw in LA county is (((Diane Feinstein))).

Come and take 'em all.

douchebag commie

Isn't this a stealth gun control bill?

You take point in first house raid, faggot

I'm getting my Utah CCW soon, then I can have my rights somewhat restored here in the Golden State.

Is there any way a guy from california can get a cc permit from another state as a non-resident? There's too many Happenings here, and I want to be safe legally when shit hits the fan

Learn to read, Mutts.

Arizona my man. Simply take any cc class that meets their requirements and mail in some paperwork. You’ll have it in 6 weeks for like $60

Congress doesn't read them, why should I?
Spoonfeed or I anti-shill huehue

show your flag

no. tell me what the words mean.

Can also do Utah. The class doesn't even involve a test or shooting, it's a lecture class.

>I'm getting my Utah CCW soon, then I can have my rights somewhat restored here in the Golden State.
you mean commiefornia?

Check intoFlorida CCW. Libtards complained about how easy it is to get as a nonresident i remember, and initial google search looks favorable.

Fuck googles.

Today was a good day

god among men!

everyone contact rand paul and ted cruzmissle and ask them to take off HR4477

HR4477 is a schumer and feinstein sponsored bill that will make NICS their personal army to mess with 2a rights of innocent Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=6zujxzbPy2w

will it pass the senate? fucking demoqueers

This. They're giving an inch to take a mile.

But now niggers can't safely mug people in blue states
They are oppressed

you should make a new thread so the info doesnt get pushed down.

good video. good advice. also everyone should call their state reps. calls only, emails never work.

It means if you have a CC in one state, it will be honored in another that has CC.

does it mean you can get out of state cc easy as fuck in like florida or some shit, and then use it in CA or whatever?

People in California could already get CCW in rural counties. Here in Shasta County they give them out like candy, same day, if you're not a felon.
I got mine and the hardest part was "For what reason do you need this permit?" question which I answered with "I handle money as a part of my job and need to be relied upon to be available to transport it to a bank."

It's that fucking easy. LA county can go fuck themselves. Oh wait, the fire is taking care of that for us.

>the fire is taking care of that

The only thing better than Hollywood figuratively burning is hollywood literally burning

No. You still have to get a CC in your home state, but it's honored in other states with CCs.
>you can take your gun on vacation

Supposedly schumer snuck in some kind of database and people voted without reading

You have to live in the issuing county retard

Idaho issues CCW's to non-residents.

How do we get conceal carry across country lines? I have to cut through (((Canada))) sometimes.

Pls gib carry in Canuckistan.

How about just letting me take my BX25 mag through you cucks.

The autistic horse gestapo says it is haram in the caliphate.

you can't carry in canadia?

Not without a permit and it is only for in the wilderness.

>when the moose catches you printing
awww shit

As an American you have no reason to leave the greatest country on Earth, but if you do you should have the right to be armed

You have to cut through Canada to go from Southeast Alaska to the rest of Alaska. I think we should take that part of Canada away from them.

>Shumer
>a house bill

Look at this retard

That literally makes a autocratic government take over less possible--I support it--as should all muricans.

Bretty sure Marx wanted to arm the Proles

New Hampshire

I don't think you even need training

>not one fucking sling in the entire photo
0/10 would not operate with

Literally no need for automatic fire from small arms

Unconstitutional. Schumer should be arrested and tried for sedition and hanged on the National Mall.

Why reload when you can throw the whole gun aside and grab another?

literally no need for your bitch ass

AND WE SHOT THOUSANDS OF GUNS
>>>>>COMPED

Good. Now as a resident of NJ, can I apply for a CCW in Florida?

NJ right now recognizes ZERO out of state licenses for any type of firearm ownership.

>TAR
Into trash.