Dear White People:

Dear White People:

Slavery and Colonialism are your fault. YES YOURS

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If blacks were equal they would've been able to stop us from colonizing and enslaving them.

Sins of the father.

>fault
>implying these are things to be ashamed of

i don't care.

Colonialism was the best thing to ever happen to Africa so your welcome

Slavery was always the law of the land in America

So was the Civil War, Emancipation, and the Civil Rights Act.

So let's split the difference and erase both. We pay you a plane ticket back to Nigeria, and you renounce your citizenship.

I'm white and i'm proud that my sister is dating a black man

You are factually and historically incorrect.

Arabs were selling blacks Africans YEARS before they came to the US. You have seen Libyans selling Africans in recent weeks, right? Slavery happened before and after Trans Atlantic slavery.

And it could be argued that blacks in Africa lived better under colonialism than by their own hand.

>Slavery and Colonialism are your fault. YES YOURS

No problem. What exactly is your bitch ass going to do about it, besides stay mad?

OP is a faggot. OP is always a faggot.

And?

jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery

This.
It all falls under conquest, which the whites have been the best at. If the other races weren't so shitty they'd be doing far worse.

There wouldn't be any racism if there wasn't multiculturalism. Don't you want a homeland for the Jewish people, Rabbi?

Dear Nigglets,
Africa has more black slaves today than America ever did. Check your CIA fact books... Sage

Kys OP. Colonialism was good for you niggers and shitskins. You should be thanking my privileged white ass.

Because the Ottoman Empire did not have slaves right? What about the ancient Chinese and Egyptian empires? Did they have slaves? Or how about the Aztecs? Mayans? Persians? Or the various other African Empires that enslaved their own people?

Yeah be quite OP, slavery has been apart of every human civilization since he beginning of civilization itself.

You're welcome.

I want to slap that stupid expression off that old guy's face, slap him silly.

Replace white with Jew and it becomes an accurate statement. Whites ended slavery. Jews have been running the slave trade since ancient times.

If whites were equal they would've been able to stop us from colonizing and outnumbering them

What explains African rulers having slaves before the slave trade?

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

>Colonialism was good for you niggers and shitskins.
Yeah. Who needs hands anyway?