archive.fo/qy8jz

The fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg?t=7s
archive.fo/qy8jz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

East to West

youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg?t=7s

In all seriousness, good luck and Godspeed to our Canadian brothers. Hope you all can sort your country out.

>current mood

Ya.

Canada is infested with liberals.

Some dude sticking posters up on one Uni campus ain't shit.

godspeed from ns bro, anything I can do here? It's pretty racist here still, just wanna keep it that way

What would fascist Canada's flag be

the original one maybe?

>the original
reeeeeeeeeeee
id kill you for trying

god I wanna facial faith

so not the red ensign ?

>archive.fo/qy8jz

yoooo im from pei lmao maritimes we out here

that fucking intro made my ears bleed

I was pondering this just last night

f

PEI is cozy, had the best lobster rolls there. stay starchy spud

we may as well build 2 walls. no chance the leafs unfuck themsleves

Ya.. Someone needs to talk to her about that garbage.

OK 52% decade of nigger muslim, then almost and old vagina or jewish commie

Canada is way to far gone. Canadian men are mostly either fully cucked or social isolated autists. The smart ones gtfo

YES, THE ORIGINAL

Many well known Canadian right wing activists... Jordan Peterson, Faith Goldy, Steven Crowder, just to name a few...Canadian specific daily threads on Sup Forums with enough interest to always reach bump limit...we get shit on on this board for being cucks (especially by le 56%) but based on what I see and the attitudes of the people I know Canada will be one of the leaders in righting this open borders sinking ship.
I've been saying this for months now, and evidence is mounting.

Canadian reich when

Nothing wrong with this one, amirite?

>Don't be European
Oh, wow big surprise, the Communist Broadcasting Corporation "interviewed" two gender studies / communist / satanic cult members for their story.

Some vague ruminations about "muh POC feel scared", and of course CBC didn't bother to do any actual journalism on their own. They just handed it off to the useful idiot brainwash victims in "gender studies" that are being pumped out of "higher education".

Thanks CBC, you prove yet again that your goal is subversion of the country on behalf of foreign interests.

Hail victory brothers.