/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE BUNDO A CUTE AND EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump declares Jewrusalem capital of the Jews 12/6/17
youtu.be/1rw-0wH63_4
>Pres Trump holds a Cabinet meeting 12/6/17
youtu.be/25wCu4HPX2o
>FLotUS Melania @Whataburger 12/6/17
youtu.be/8I7KoybCBrI
youtu.be/oieZEbB1Yg0
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen speaking in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/b8lfhRYStDc
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen visit 1st responders in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/PFyG6pSk6ug
>VP Pence @Kemp Leadership Award Dinner (Live/audio) 12/6/17
youtu.be/a6aXBt6usLA
>SoS T-Rex comments on Jewrusalem announcement 12/6/17
youtu.be/8zjYAS8WSrA
>SoS T-Rex presser @NATO 12/6/17
youtu.be/nkU1aFhxHv8
>Speaker Ryan lights up Capitol Christmas Tree 12/6/17
youtu.be/R4k3shPmc7k
>WH VIdeo: Pres Trump statement on Jewrusalem 12/6/17
youtu.be/2CFWDpt19I4
>Banjo/Bannon/Moore rally in AL 12/5/17
youtu.be/ICI1jtzUMOk
>Pres Trump talks w/American biz owners 12/5/17
youtu.be/Qo1lZJSf9xw
>Pres Trump has lunch with Sen GOP 12/5/17
youtu.be/BaAm38owBYI
>AG Sessions @GOFAR 12/4/17
youtu.be/xQH7chCg5Tc
>SoS T-Rex meets w/NATO Sec Stoltenberg 12/5/17
youtu.be/SRx_66NKmZE
>SoS T-Rex arrives @NATO 12/5/17
youtu.be/QSf36jWapZ0
>SoS T-Rex @US/EU Presser 12/5/17
youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan on US bid for 2023 World's Fair 12/5/17
youtu.be/6jeb24H2fm8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaraCarterDC
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIFwsynVss
youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk
youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
twitter.com/WHPublicPool/status/938591699428872193
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MARROW

>War has been going on in the middle east for hundreds (or thousands?) of years

>OMG TRUMP YOU JUST DERAILED THE PEACE PROCESS BY SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO MOVE THE EMBASSY, DUDE WE WERE SO CLOSE TO PEACE, COME ON

AWOOLIENS

THUMP A CUTE

Awoovement !

REEEEEEE

BUN

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/SaraCarterDC

/biz/ says Bitcoin is going to hit 20k this weekend

Is Trump gonna shut it down?

How do we prevent racists from coopting the MAGA movement?

awoo

Ja Du is officially /ourgirl/

What a wan-derful night to AVOO~!

>transgender, transracial pink haired nutter is /ourguy/
>his mom lost her sides when she found out about him and he thought it was funny too

what a time to be alive

tick tock

It would be nice, when should I sell?

Everything started getting weird and unfamiliar everywhere like everyone had left and been replaced with plebbitors so this was my last stand. A bunch of threads got moved or purged and people got fed up.

>It's the only other board I can stand anymore outside of /fit/. Even then it's still shit a lot of the time. Also seriously, the OST is Nier:Automata tier.
Very comfy. Good change of pace from pretty disappointing stuff.

>/biz/ says
Time to sell. Now.
I wish I could wake up one day and hear that the entire ME was turned into a smoldering crater with absolutely 0 survivors. I'm so sick of that shithole desert and everyone in it.

I guess it is going to crash tomorrow then.

Wait for it to drop 5% before selling

>that watermark
you aren't fooling me!

I don't think that is true.
I think that all of this was stuff that in the moment may have been a little "whao, grabby, chill out"

These are men who are rich and powerful AND from the age when men actually weren't neutered. So they acted like Dong Zhou a bit, grabbing young girls by the hip with mug of wine and a roasted turkey leg in hand. And the girl enjoyed herself in the moment.

But something must have happened or something must have organized these women to suddenly spring out.

I don't believe any of this "#MeToo" horseshit is genuine. I'm very worried about who is orchestrating this, if they are /ourguys/ or not, where this is all leading for both politics and regular men and women.

I'm not saying these Dem shits aren't rapists and their fellow Dems cover for them. And it makes sense for us to go after them. But it just feels like a trap.

No one knows. It could keep going up or it could crash permanently in 5 minutes.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIFwsynVss

Wtf I love jingoism now.

I did that before when it pulled back at around $5000. Bought again at $7000 feeling like an idiot.
I'm thinking this.

Can congress even do anything to Rosenstein? I thought the only person with firing power over him is Trump, or is this hearing to provide pretext?

>People brought their tulip madness gambling to /ptg/

That sentiment from Wyoming is saddening. Call Yellowstone, we have some big orders.

>that OP pic
WHAT I'VE FELT
WHAT I'VE KNOWN
TURN THE PAGES TURN THE STONE
BEHIND THE DOOR, SHOULD I OPEN IT FOR YOU?
OR ARE YOU UNFORGIVEN TOO!?

It's him. He said he wanted to go to war with the Left in all forms.

i thought those things were standard.

/our true girl/ coming through

>if not for that embassy move we were going to finally have peace... seriously... we were THIS close this time

It's doing quite a good job poisoning future interactions between men and women.

RHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Congress is toothless

I hope. I REALLY hope so.

I'm just worried because Trump isn't touching it.
Trump isn't using this to beat the Dems with it and the weapon is right there.
That makes me worried. He is staying clear of it and that makes me worried when I see people on the right pounce of the Dems for it.

>if you move your embassy to jerusalem peaceful muslims all over the world will start hurting people

Would anyone live here???

Just got divorced. Wasn't really prepared.

Oh well.

They are old, but I hear they have pretty good dental care.

That's what I've been thinking.
In the Moore rally, after he mentioned Charlie Rose he just gave this smug look.

>On the foreign policy stage, the shift to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel is immensely strategic. Y’all know what President Trump just did… he just positioned himself, and Israel, for maximum leverage in the ongoing Arab-Israeli peace negotiations.
>If the Palestinians and Muslim Brotherhood go bananas over the pending move of the U.S. Embassy – the location of that embassy just gains increased value in negotiations. In exchange for “X” the embassy is “Y”, that leverage was just created out of political thin air.

What state?

I would prefer to live in a megacity and none of those are white so I'd opt for one with little to no niggers.

Minnesota

Is this an open session? If so, I wouldn't expect much.

Ok the the west side of LA.

Well you know what they say: A broken cock is right twice a day

>not Song of Raindrops
>not the drunken humming version of Song of Raindrops

Reminder that Trump supported the Federal Reserve Transparency Act aka "audit the fed" on the campaign trail.

Is he crazy enough to actually propose it?

DEFEND THIS!!

Yeah sure

That sucks, sorry bro. I had a friend who quit his job just so his wife couldn't get any alimony.

I know we are American but any American cities has too many niggers and no brutal stalinist police state to keep them in line.

Bitcoin is long term my dude. 20k is nothing.

Karen's a cutie

You are right. The press don't deserve such good burgers

Then why you ask???

in 2018, how fucked are male female relations going to be? if they can get worse. how much worse?

WHISTLE BLOWER HEARD SOMEONE IN FBI MEETING SAY DISPARAGING PERSONAL THINGS ABOUT FLYNN, PERSONAL MOTIVES AGAINST HIM!!!

Too close to Minneapolis.

>Asking if Trump is enough of a madman to do thing
You should lurk more

>no bulletproof glass barriers
Well la dee daw, look at these fancy pants.

I cannot. There is no way the press deserve to be treated like this. They ought to be served dog food.

are you implying the press deserve better than free fast food?

>Reminder that Trump supported the Federal Reserve Transparency Act aka "audit the fed" on the campaign trail.

Then he will honor it. He is a man of his word. He also sent the message loud and clear with his honoring of Andrew Jackson.

You know that women black list guys?

>ask a girl out
>She says no
>Goes to her girlfriends
>OMG can you be believe X asked me out?
>What did you say, stacey?
>I said EEEEWWWW
>hahahahahahahahaha
>now none of the girls will ever say yes
>because their female friends wont approve
>so not only did you strike out with the one girl
>but all of her friends at the same time

and then even worse than that, a step up of the black list is to be called "Creepy"
If you got 1 girl calling you creepy, you better move to a new state.

That god I married my highschool sweet heart. But when I was in college, I saw those skanks do that to guys who at least from my perspective were normal. Or at least nothing that would make me feel that treatment was warranted.

>cities
>ever
If America could have cities like nippon can then maybe. But fuck cities. They're all complete shit.

FUCKING RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk

seen this yet?

The one Democrat in all of Wyoming

It's not just this, his entire foreign policy is jew constructed. Call a spade a spade. Stop suspending disbelief because it feels good to think trump is some kind of maverick. He's not calling his own shots. Both of these political parties are jewed.

How much is he gonna donate to the Trump re-election fund after the embassy move?

>establish liberal bias of Mueller's Team
The Libs have nothing to bitch about when the long dick of the law comes down upon the swamp and takes out the Dems

/theirguys/ are really /ourguys/ playing the media prior to releasing the conclusion of the investigation/unsealing indictments

What do you think would happen if I asked him to lay on the ground? Is he THAT much of a madman? I mean, there's the shit he's done so far as President but this is next level shit.

I hope they bought the press only salads. Burgers are for Americans, not subverters.

>Melania and Karen will never buy you a patty melt

They're shit because of their populations. If they were majority white again, they could be great.

PLEASE TRUMP

Trump makes YOU lay on the floor

Couldn't give less of a shit. I just think it's ridiculous that libs are flipping out as if peace was ever on the horizon.

The sooner the entire Middle East is glassed the better.

Bulletproof glass is a rarity in white neighborhoods. I rented in a shitty part of a shitty town during college and I was shocked at how different even just day to day stuff like that was, the Dominos Pizza looked like a D-Day bunker. It's kind of amazing how "diverse" neighborhoods need fast food restaurants with more security than most banks.

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 56% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world (See: HWNDU mongrels who showed for that.)

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

Death to America. It is the enemy of all that is natural.

>Rosenstein thinks this is all okay
>Sessions continues to defend this piece of shit
Fuck you Gremlin.

Lol. Just stick to suburbs and rural areas.

Their impotent rage amuses me.

never forget donald j. trump is a rapist

>no source.
Go away.

Maybe. I've never once enjoyed myself in a city before so I wouldn't know. I'd try it if it was a 90%+ white city I guess.

I've been there. It was pretty clean as far as divorces go, but it still hurt like hell. Keep your head up.

Everything /biz/ says do the opposite. Also don’t go on /biz/

Because le 56% is sort of a meme. And Rex Tillerson is faggot

EO 12333 isn't new at all, Sean

mr Trump this embassy move will cause peaceful moslems to kill others, i hope you are happy with what your millionaire and billionaire agenda has caused

Awoo!

Daily Guidance is out for tomorrow, busy day

twitter.com/WHPublicPool/status/938591699428872193

>11:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Republican Members of the Senate
>1:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee
>2:15PM THE PRESIDENT signs a proclamation for National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Congressional leadership
>4:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton
>7:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host a Hanukkah Reception

BRIEFING SCHEDULE
>1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

###