Why is Hanekawa so much better in Kizu than the other Monogatari stories?

Why is Hanekawa so much better in Kizu than the other Monogatari stories?

Because she's good eye candy, but lacks substance.

She doesn't spend all her time trying to be Araragi's mom.

i wanna stick my nose in between her cheeks

because araragi hasn't met any of the other girls yet and therefore has no basis for comparison

If she'd confessed to Araragi during or before Kizu, would she have lost him to Senjougahara during the events of Hitagi Crab?

>blur effects on tits
HAYAI

She's not trying to kill him in Kizu, so that's a plus.

Because she loses half of her character during the Episode fight in Kizu.

Mo because Araragi is an ultra white knight and he will never reject a girl he already likes when he was single and will never switch from a girl he has already committed to to another. It's unfortunate because I think the best way to resolve the whole crab vs cat thing is for Araragi to think and resolve without all the commitments which girl he actually likes more.

because she is a nice hot girl that hung out with him when he was running around acting like a delinquent on spring break. He didn't know that she was hiding from her family as well and that is why they met in the cram school.

Removing the supernatural makes this series depressing.

I'm pretty sure that Hitagi is just the one girl Araragi actually loved because of her personality. If you read the novels it's clear that he loves the way she acts, and isn't just with her because he saved her or she was grateful.

Hanekawa would've been NTR'd and dumped.

>. If you read the novels it's clear that he loves the way she acts
He love's the personality of the other girls too. He praises almost every girl.

She's the best girl, but doesn't get enough love. Why can't Yui Horie win?

Wasnt there something citable about how he felt she was too good for him and that he wasnt able to match her specs and that being the reason he never tried to seek anything romantic with her?

I think most people would agree that her presence in Kizu seems perfect. Definitely pushed her above Crab for me .

>Wasnt there something citable about how he felt she was too good for him and that he wasnt able to match her specs and that being the reason he never tried to seek anything romantic with her?

Yes, that's part of it. Neko black goes further into his feelings. He loved her and says it himself that those feelings will never change, but thats it. He'll never allow himself to say that he loves her aloud and prefers to keep it that way.

The simple answer is that Bake was written first.

She does win in Golden Time.

Araragi would date any girl that confessed to him. I would not make this statement if Bakemonogatari was the only season in the series, because at that time it actually seemed Araragi and Hitagi had a deeper bound and that he truly loved her above anyone else, but as the seasons went on it became increasingly clear the only reason Araragi was dating her was so the author could make a harem where the MC would have a excuse to not fuck everybody. I say this because Hitagi was literally forgotten as the series went on while Araragi became more and more pervert and intimate with other girls over time. Seeing how their relationship becomes less relevant as the series goes on we have two possibly options, either accepting what I said above about Isin wanting an excuse or that the only reason Hitagi won was because she actually had the balls to force herself on him while the other girls didn't.

> Neko black goes further into his feelings.
Yep, Neko Black shows that the person he had feelings for was her mask, not real Hanekawa. In Neko Kuro he learned that she was always putting up the front. She would keep doing it until Neko Shiro. That's why he told Meme that he didn't love her.

>but doesn't get enough love.
>2 big arcs and 1 series
>A movie where she and Shinobu are the only girls
>Has important role or presence in almost all arcs of Monogatari
>doesn't get enough love
No one gets as much pandering as Hanekawa fans.

>I say this because Hitagi was literally forgotten as the series went on
I agree with this. These days she's only mentioned when their relationship is mentioned, basically to remind us that they're still together.

>That's why he told Meme that he didn't love her.

That was a lie. In the novels, when Oshino asks him if he loves class rep, Koyomi is all like "oh this is the scene where I have to act cool" as the reader you could tell that he was trying so hard to act detached and thats why when he tells Oshino "no", Oshino just laughs in response because he knows its a lie and Koyomi also knows this, he says something like "oh he saw right through me"

Did she win the bowl? No, therefore not enough love

>No one gets as much pandering as Hanekawa fans.
She's probably one of Nisios favorites.

It's funny because even though Hitagi ''won'' the anime panders so hard to Hanekawa that I often think of her as the main girl and Araragi's true love.
I think so too. I wonder why he didn't paired her with Araragi from the beginning. Maybe it's because he knew that the two not being together had more potential in terms of sexual tension and narrative than the contrary.

She acts like slut in Kizu. That's why.

>I wonder why he didn't paired her with Araragi from the beginning

Kizu was written after Bake.

She's the same.

So what? Nisio kept the events of Kizu in mind anyway. Rewatch Bake ep.15. Araragi said that Hitagi is the first woman he ever loved. He was 100% sure.

>Rewatch Bake ep.15. Araragi said that Hitagi is the first woman he ever loved
The was an obvious lie because he fell in love with Hanekawa first. The difference is that he admitted his love for Crab while he didn't and never will with Cat.

He ends up with Crab anyways so I don't get why you're so annoyed that he loved Cat first. In the end every girl is fucked because Bat gets him.

He just admits to himself that he has (or had) feelings for that mask.

> because he fell in love with Hanekawa first.
Yeah. In your fantasies.

It was his inner monologue, user. If you choose not to believe neither his words nor thoughts, then his love for Hanekawa is just your headcanon, isn't it?

catcow

"Not asking for help doesn’t mean that you don’t want to be saved, right? Similarly, not saying you love someone doesn’t mean that you don’t love her”

Oshino Meme said.

As if he saw through, as usual.

“Everybody has words they can’t say rashly, Araragi-kun”

“…………”
----

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

OK. In Meme's fantasies.

I'm going to be the dissenting voice and say I didn't like her as much in Kizu. I know too much about her character to take anything that happened during that period at face value, and I also think they exaggerated her proportions too much.

Also why does Hanekawa have such based pantsu taste? She had no friends and no romantic opportunities before meeting RRRG, and she was broke and living in a hallway, and yet she was splurging on fancy lace panties every day.

>As if he saw through, as usual.

Koyomi knows Oshino saw right through his whole "I don't love Hanekawa" lie.

I don't particularly like Hanekawa, but God, do I like fapping to her. I have to commend Araragi for being able to control his sexual urges with her, because she was literally made for breeding.

I want to milk this cat.

>fancy lace panties every day.
They aren't that expensive though. You can get a nice, lacy pair for a few bucks these days.

She's a girl user, a attractive girl at that. It's a given that looking good is one of the most important things in her life regardless of having a relationship with someone.

like the other user said nice panties aren't expensive unless the woman is buying luxury brands which cat definitely isnt. its the bras that women have to spend a lot for especially big-breasted women.

And where is his love now?

This. She outright says she's only tagging along because it's interesting. Araragi sees a perfect girl with huge tits always wearing fuck me panties. It's not the 'real' Hanekawa. She's only there because he's something out of a fantasy.

With Crab and then later on with Bat. I have no problem admitting that unlike Crabfags do with his feelings towards Cat.

So how strong was his love? Hitagi confessed to him and he accepted it easily. He didn't think about Hanekawa.

With Crab and then later on with Bat. I have no problem admitting that unlike Crabfags do with his feelings towards Cat.

It seems that you guys are just as panicky and insecure as your waifu.

>they can’t say rashly
That's just what was saying. He had feelings for the mask, but saying that he loved real Cat would've been too rash.

Why would he think her about her? He already decided that him and Cat will never be a thing back in Black which took place before meeting Crab.

Him and Cat both know they will never get together, but that doesn't change what they once felt though.

this
>"family" is indifferent to you
>most people find your know it all attitude too much, and how perfect you are
>meet a loner who turns out to be a vampire, fighting to help a vampire, against other pseudo vampire/humans
It was basically her fantasy, even down to Araragi being mean to her to make her go away to protect her in an otherwise mundane typical study every day, eat, sleep, vacation.

Has anyone seen any in theater raws of this yet? Has there been any announcement to NA theaters?

> Why would he think her about her?
Because he loved her? Wouldn't you think about girl you love right after other girl's confession?
> Him and Cat both know they will never get together
Tsubasa Family and Tsubasa Tiger. Two arcs about desperate lovesick Cat. She even tried to kill Crab.

So with the teasers hinting at a confrontation with Suicide-Master some people have been saying that there's a potential for Shinobu to kill her and revert to being human. I don't think that's the case. If Araragi started to turn into a vampire in his own right after a couple of months of overusing Shinobu's powers, then I'd say that Shinobu has definitely completed that transformation after however many centuries she's been a super famous vampire.

so what's the difference between her being a cat in bake and neko black? I watched them really far apart but they're basically the same as far as I can remember except neko black happened before araragi met crab etc

Nisin is a hack user, he made Araragi Crab's boyfriend but then decided to focus more on his relationship with Hanekawa, the end result is many fans being skeptical about the ''love'' between Hitagi and Araragi and thinking that he should be with Hanekawa or Shinobu instead.

Not to mention how Araragi fools around with every other girl as well.

>She even tried to kill Crab.

She tries to hold back the tiger from burning the house though which helps in the end. Deep down inside she never wanted to hurt her.

From my understanding, in the first one Oshino ends up naming a new oddity "Black Hanekawa," saying that rather than the white cat taking over her mind and body, Hanekawa allowed it into her, but was using it to do the things she wanted.
So white was sort of the oddity attaching to and taking over hanekawa, and black is after it was vanquished once, it's this lingering thing hanekawa keeps around to relieve stress... something like that?

Him and Bee fucked while they were living alone, didn't they? Bird cockblocking them is the only reason they never went to that level.

He loves Hitagi and he said it clear many times.
His relationship with Shinobu is complicated and what does it mean for him to be with Shinobu? He is with her from the beginning. He has two the most important girls in his life and he loves them both.

Conflicting emotions are a real thing. She both did and did not want to hurt crab.

You are the one that's realizing your mistake just now.

Also this. He acts like a horny dog and is very disrespectful towards Hitagi considering how he treats all the other girls. The more I watch Monogatari, the more I think that Araragi just likes any girl that gives attention to him and would date whoever was the first to ask.

I'm pretty sure they're only at heavy petting. They still want to be able to pass things off as a close brother-sister relationship.

>He loves Hitagi and he said it clear many times.

yet he steals his sisters first kiss, kisses bat, has no problem with yotsugi and snail kissing him, baths with his sisters, super lewd and touchy with both his sisters but especially bird, flirty and touchy with 98% of the cast in general

> Deep down inside she never wanted to hurt her.
Deep down inside she wanted to hurt her. Where do you think Tiger came from?

Crab is truly a piece of shit on 3D levels.

Disgusting.

Do you guys understand what fanserice is?

As expected of best girl.

>Do you guys understand what fanserice is?
It comes off as too much sometimes. Of course, anyone would question whether he truly loves her when they see everything else going on.

>He loves Hitagi and he said it clear many times.
That's the thing user, his words do not match his actions in the show. He may say that he loves Hitagi but the audience sure isn't buying anymore.

>He has two the most important girls in his life and he loves them both.
Except Shinobu has 1000 more screentime than Hitagi in recent works. Hitagi was literally forgotten and is only mentioned to remind the audience that Araragi has a girlfriend while Shinobu is always in the spotlight. Same goes for Hanekawa although in a lesser degree

Yes, and I also understand that fanservice in excess often can ruin a character and/or his development.

> Except Shinobu has 1000 more screentime than Hitagi in recent works.
Because she is a vampire and monogatari is about supernatural. She has more screentime but she hasn't more development with Araragi. Romantic development.

So now that RRRG is 23 and planning to marry Crab, will Nisio not have him flirt and touch the three new monster girls/old girls? Some user in an old thread said this might be a good chance for Nisio to stop those antics as a way of showing us that he has grown up.

>She has more screentime but she hasn't more development with Araragi. Romantic development.
You obviously don't read the novels. Bat has been very frank with her feelings towards him.

Why is the animation so fucking weird in the movies. It's off=putting as hell. Only Oshino looks like he does in the series

It's a recollection told from Araragi's perspective. That's why she seems so much better and has bigger anime tiddies.

I like the character designs but the backgrounds are really jarring at time. Although I'm pretty sure it's just Shaft's "artistic vision".

> Bat has been very frank with her feelings towards him.
I know. I read translated books. I really like Shinobu and her gentle love for Araragi.

>monogatari is about supernatural
This. The romance development with Crab was great though. They went a long path: strangers at first, then they started to go out just to see if it works, then after Bake 12 they really became a couple in love, then they got comfier and comfier with each other. And now we have these obstacles in their love life. It's just that romance was never a main thing in Monogatari, but the work Nisio did on these two was actually great.

>has bigger anime tiddies.
Her breasts are actually that large, he even stated they could rival Bats in her adult form. That's what her tiddies are always suppose to look like.

>The romance development with Crab was great though
Most of it happened off-screen though?

> Most of it happened off-screen though?
No actually. All important moments were on screen.

>the anime panders so hard to Hanekawa

Shinbo is a Catfag. He stated in an interview that one of the reasons he continues making Monogatari is to keep looking into her character.

Also he likes Cat x RRG along with the idea of Cat x Oshino.

How can it even "happen" on-screen? "I just started loving her anymore" or what? You can clearly see the difference in their interactions in Bake and Tsuki. They both've changed dramatically throughout the series.

>He may say that he loves Hitagi but the audience sure isn't buying anymore.

I buy it. He doesn't make serious advances against girls his age. The loli oddity shit is clearly a joke and his relationship with his sisters is inconsistent enough to nlt take it seriously.

Of course you're going to buy it since you're most likely Crabfag.

And you are Catfag.

>The loli oddity shit is clearly a joke
His casual groping is a joke. His kisses with Hachikuji and Shinobu were definitely not.

Actually a Catfag, but if you want to consider him molesting ghost lolis as proof he doesn't love Hitagi, that's fine. There hasn't been legitimate sexual tension between he and Hanekawa since Bake and the other girls aren't worth bringing up. I do think Shinobu is end game, but not in a romantic sense.

>I do think Shinobu is end game, but not in a romantic sense.

Bat loves him, she's been frank about it. Now it's his turn and I feel that Nisio is leaving his feelings/confession for last.

> His kisses with Hachikuji
She kissed him. And she is a ghost.
Shinobu and Araragi are one. Kiss is nothing for them.

And he fucked Senjougahara.

Probably fucked Karen too while they were living together. What's your point?

> Probably fucked Karen too while they were living together.
Are you serious?

>crabfags still dont want to admit that bat is endgame in every way including romantic

>crabfags, catfags and batfags at it again
SAD!

On c'mon, she's basically his taboo incest wife. Even Kanbaru commented on their closeness.

Can we post quotes or scenes instead of "I read it in my fan translated light novels"?

It's quite funny how you say something about "not buying it" while buying some made up incestous sex.