CIA is the most BASED Organization and Here's Why

>Anti-communist
>Stands up for American interest everywhere
>Helps people worldwide
>Pays for itself with drug operations
>Created by Truman, a President who was anti-Federal Reserve and won world war 2 for us
>Stopping terror around the world before it happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6GrBSwuN_d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullshit.

The CIA is full of traitors.

tfw no cia bf to keep tabs on me

"I never would have agreed to the formulation of the CIA back
in '47, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo."
---Harry S Truman (1961)

>anti-communist
I guess
>Stands up for american interests
If getting us involved in endless FOR PROFIT wars over oil with a bunch of sandniggers who get displaced and forced over here is "american interests"
>Helps people
By torturing, murdering and drug trafficing wantonly, right.
>pays for itself
Illegally
>stopping terror
By creating every single terrorist organization that has attacked the US mainland.

Oh wait, all of that is actually awful. You faggots really do glow in the dark.

FPBP

John Brennan literally called his Mossad buddies up to kill Seth Rich.

This it's poorly deviced bait, it must be a genuine CIA thread.

You have a short memory user...John Brennen, a director of the CIA, voted for the USCP/Communist party. Communists have been infiltrating into our intelligence agencies for over a century!

>CIA is the most based organization
>kekistani flag

Nice try shill.
>Hello fellow Sup Forums users. Isn't the deep state wonderful?

>Unironically thinking its anti commie

Explain the MKULTRA program then! What's based about making people flip the fuck out being given LSD without their knowledge and jumping out of windows to their death and programmed Manchurian Candidates like Sirhan Sirhan?

>profits
>not in American interests

You're a bad troll

Deep state is actually based as fuck. Notice how all the cucks like Thomm Hartmann who advocate hate speech laws hate the deep state? Deep state is the reason leftists aren't in power.

They wanted to create a supersoldier, they didn't know people would commit suicide.

(((PONYFUCKERS)))

What about trafficking cocaine to make their own slush fund for black ops in Latin America during the 1980s? What's based about peddling drugs to your fellow Americans you're ostensibly supposed to be out spying and doing some Bourne type treachery on behalf of? Don't get me wrong I like the CIA and what it stands for but I wouldn't consider them based

I wish I was still that bluepilled

It was the peoples choice to buy the drugs

Operation Northwoods

Memeflags need to kill themselves immediately

Bull Shit !

That they support/enable the ethnic replacement of Europeans in North-America and all over Europe is obviously not too much of a problem, as long a they are anti-communist right?

kys cuck

tell us more about your opinion of the CIA, how would you get rid of one of those spook shills?

race doesn't matter idelogy does

True, but how does facilitating the degeneracy of your own citizens become "based" ?

We lost the cold war, my friends. The worst part is that (((they))) were playing both sides of it.

Remember they only sold it to black areas. May keke prove me right, is the CIA ////ourguys////? BASED CIA, ((cucks)) are against the CIA. EVERY FUCKING TIME

i mean they only sold it to nigger areas

>profits for the rothschilds and the military industrial complex, globalists and enemies of the people
>Good for Americans

Suck my cock faggot.

CIA hides and protects the above top secret break away civilization. They surpress advanced technology so the reptilian hybrid elite caste(the priesthood) can have all the advanced technology. This is why nanoengineering will never be a public technology. They also hide the fact the world is ruled by fallen angels through the Jews and Freemasons.

youtu.be/6GrBSwuN_d8

Nice try CIA shill.

Wrong again, they developed crack, yes but they ALSO sold powdered cocaine to white folks and whoever else wanted to buy some

>Anti-communist

Not buying it for a second.

Cocaine is a right-wing drug that even the Nazis said were based

The CIA did perfect the making of crack rocks as a way to fuck up the black neighborhoods as the street MSRP of powdered cocaine made it cost prohibitive to urban blacks, who at the time were abandoning heroin in droves as of the early 1970s

CIA here. AMA.

I agree but claiming the CIA only sold it as crack rocks to hood niggers is inaccurate.

Truman just finished the job FDR started, in the sense that a runner ran three fourths of a mile then hands it off to something else to to rap up the mile.

That feel just got real.

Sure is NCS SAD in here

>Stopping terror around the world before it happens
You guys script and execute it lawll

The CIA is a terrorist organization.

hello my fellow british poster

>Anti-communist
what?

How do you make your online psy-ops effective? I wanna try something with pic related.

GFY, you think taxes are theft but you drive on some of MUH ROADS every day, STFU

Polygraphs aren't good lie detectors.

They know who he voted for, regardless, which means that it was a-okay.

I don't drive.
I also never asked for roads. So if you want to be consistent in your logic, I'll drop a toothbrush in your yard which I'm charging $1,000,000,000,000,000 for, and then if you don't pay for it I'll shoot you and be justified in doing so because you weren't grateful for the toothbrush I so graciously provided you.

John Brennan was so based
kys you glow in the dark nigger

been done and then some.

>pushes leftist shit to the extreme to false flag and drive more people to the right

U.S. interests hasn't meant American interests since 1871.

Don't give me that shit.

>>Anti-communist
If by anti communist you mean democratically elected leaders in foreign countries who oppose US businesses and their Jewish masters.

*Niggers
(OP) (((You)))

>glows in the dark

If that was true then why did he freak out? It's because lie detectors are pageantry but still compel the guilty to confess.

Don't forget Fast & Furious, user :^)

(((You)))
kys cuckistani fag, >>>plebbit