Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt
chick.com/reading/tracts/1074/1074_01.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what level?

proof or gtfo

::::passes secret grip::::

Easy questions first:
>1. What does it really mean to be a Mason?
>2. Why did you decide to be one?

you ain't a mason unless you dave mason.

www.humanityparty.com

>Easy questions first:
. What does it really mean to be a Mason?
. Why did you decide to be one?
Easy Answers
1. Make good been better
2. Become better

Tell me this. Are you a mason related to zionism or are you in one of the groups that is not? Masonry got corrupted early on in American history and I'm wondering where your allegiances lie.

1. Make good been men* better

whats your religion? deist?

Care to elaborate?

>Masonry got corrupted early on in American history
How do you know this?

>whats your religion? deist?
Christain.

Traitors hang first.

>Christain
this is proof you're not a Christian

>Masonry got corrupted early on in American history
How so? As in, can you show the changes?
(Apart from forsaking bonds of loyalty by supporting a rebellious government, of course).

>when you get fucked in the ass by old kikes
>have to suck rabbi dick and wear silly clown clothes
>pay thousands of dollars for spooky classes and rites
>just so you can be told the big secret is the flat earth

and then you get on the internet

>and the profane know the earth is flat

how does that make you feel?

>muh spooky spooky mason club
>le super secret masons hurrdurrr
>hurrdurr spooky spooky

how was the goat pussy?

>Care to elaborate?
Well.... Think of it like Christain morality stuck in turbo.

>this is proof you're not a Christian
Silly person.

Because I've researched well I guess. I just love learning shit desu. What is the 360th degree ritual? What does coming full circle mean?

this was the man who was sent to America to corrupt freemasonry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt
America was supposed to be the new Atlantis and our founding fathers were followers of the true Luciferian mindset. Not this satanic sacrificial evil cloud that looms over humanity.

>how was the goat pussy
Silly person.

>Because I've researched well I guess
Nice mythology.

goat asshole then, i fail to understand your amusement you dumb degenerate

So, just fulfilling the tenets fully or going beyond them? If you go beyond them, why? Weren't god's commands good enough to begin with? I'm a skeptic, as it comes to religion, and most everything else, but I'm just curious. I mean no illwill or disrespect.

Wut? Are you saying I'm a liar?

I'm literally a 24 year old NEET.

>What is the 360th degree ritual?
Which system has that? Even the Memphis Misraim one only goes up to 95 for those willing to pay.
>this was the man who was sent to America to corrupt freemasonry.
Source on him going to America at all? And which jurisdiction did he "corrupt"?

I don't blame the conspiratards who perpetuate that joke. But i would like to see floggings for members who think it's funny.

so you fuck butts?

>joke
lol, you gonna sacrifice your son to incite a race war just so you can get that 33rd degree too? Cmon goatfucker, we know they have you on video

What can you tell me about networks of caverns beneath the Carpathian range?

>i fail to understand your amusement
Of course, you do.

Weishaupt was initiated into Freemasonry in the Lodge "Theodor zum guten Rath (Theodore of Good Council)" in Munich in 1777. [4] However, soon after, he became disappointed with Freemasonry; as he considered it a simple social club. He decided to found his own order in 1776, based on what he learned in the Jesuits and the Freemasons. The order was first called “Order of Perfectibilists” and later “the Bavarian Illuminati”. He adopted the code name “Spartacus”, as he considered himself a liberator of the human consciousness and of the dogmas and religions that enslaved men. The mission of the order was the abolition of all monarchical governments and state religions in Europe and its colonies.

Due to the small number of members the order had, Weishaupt asked one of his adepts, Baron Adolph von Knigge, for help. The Baron was a German freemason, born near Hanover in 1752; [5] where Mayer Rothschild worked for the Oppenheimer family. Thanks to the reputation acquired through his work with the Oppenheimer banking house and William I, Mayer Rothschild had frequent deals and contacts with Royals and Nobles; but a direct connection between Mayer and the Baron cannot be confirmed. However, it is confirmed that the Baron funded and gave a great impulse to the Illuminati order; which helped in the recruitment of adepts and the creation of many lodges throughout Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and Russia. The order formed an elaborate network of spies and counter-spies throughout Europe. The structure of the order consited in isolated cells of initiates, which reported to a superior whom they did not know; a party structure that would be effectively adopted by some later groups.

Is this true: chick.com/reading/tracts/1074/1074_01.asp

In 1777, the Illuminati began to cooperate with all Masonic lodges in order to infiltrate them (especially the Grand Orient of France, of which Franklin was a member). When Weishaupt himself became a member of the Grand Orient, the lodge was backed financially by Mayer Amschel Rothschild to conspire against the establishment. [6] The Duke of Brunswick himself (Grand Master of Germany) said in 1794 that the Masonic lodges were controlled by the Illuminati. Also Winston Churchill was convinced this was the case, and in 1920 wrote: "This conspiracy against civilization dates from the days of Weishaupt ... as a modern historian Mrs. Webster has so ably shown, it played a recognizable role on the French Revolution." [7] It is also believed that Weishaupt formed an inner council of members (the “law of five”), which included: himself, Sir Francis Dashwood (Hellfire Club), Kolmer, Alphonse Donatien De Sade (Marquis de Sade) and Mayer Amschel Rothschild. [8]

>feel when homosexual super secret club for idiots is the only time you ever felt like you mattered in your life
kek

>you gonna sacrifice your son to incite a race war just so you can get that 33rd degree too?
Nope. I have no desire to get 33rd, as it means tonnes of paperwork due to being an admin position. It's the worst of the "high" degrees, but non-members are obsessed for no reason.
And i can think of better ways to start a racewar.

Okay, but that doesn't answer my questions.

>Weren't god's commands good enough
Yep they were. But in Christianity, you mean Jesus' commands.

>Wut? Are you saying I'm a liar?
A liar would be a person that purposefully deceives. I don't think that is your intention.

>What can you tell me about networks of caverns beneath the Carpathian range?
Nothing at all.

>mattered in your life
The craft doesn't make me matter. I do the craft because my fellow travelers matter.

All I know is that those in power have deliberately hidden and distorted the truth under the guise of an evil mythology so that people are dissuaded from looking into it. Like the topic of the Luciferian mindset would put people off just because of the name.

>All I know is that those in power have deliberately hidden and distorted the truth under the guise of an evil mythology so that people are dissuaded from looking into it. Like the topic of the Luciferian mindset would put people off just because of the name.

There may be some truth to that.

You're burning in hell soon heathen. Hope it was worth fucking corpses

>You're burning in hell soon heathen.
How do you figure?
>Hope it was worth fucking corpses
What corpses are you talking about?

Haha play dumb. M*sons fuck corpses. Either you're larping or you're afraid to tell the truth

Fellow travelers?

>M*sons fuck corpses
Sure they do. It seems that you aren't playing dumb.

yep

Do you actively move through the physical and metaphysical planes? If so, how?

Why do you hide in your stupid safehouses and close windows and doors? Are you all secretly faggots?

>move through the physical and metaphysical planes
That of me that is physical stays physical.

That of me that is metaphysical stays metaphysical.

>Are you all secretly faggots?
Never met a faggot at any lodge ever and I am well traveled.

What's with all the secrecy then?

God commanded that charity be done in private. But the key point is that it's a measure of quality. A throwback to craftsmen being non-literate, so secrecy was the only way to make sure someone was actually able to do what they claim they could.

There are no secrets these days. Ceremonial secrecy sure. You can find out anything you want about Freemasonry outside the lodge these days.

tell me about these books.

I'm someone who knows very little about Freemasonry and want to join my local lodge. Have some questions:
>What denomination of Christianity are you?
>Most rewarding thing about Freemasonry?
>Can you move lodge if you move house? I'm a student so will eventually move back home
>What do you do for a living?
>What kind of people have you met through it?

Was Stanley Kubrick killed because he knew about the Hollywood pedo ring and elite participating in it?

So wrong lol stop larping. M*sonry breeds corruption and protection for p*dos.

What God? You're all heathens

>tell me about these books.
Read them yourself.

I can't even find a pdf of the book on the right. I've already begun the first.

>What denomination of Christianity are you?
Anglican.
>Most rewarding thing about Freemasonry?
Learning from each other, and helping people learn and apply lessons to their lives. Ie. guys who were previously quiet doormats taking proud roles in their town.
>Can you move lodge if you move house? I'm a student so will eventually move back home
Yes. You can switch entirely, or join multiple, even across jurisdictions if you so desire.
>What do you do for a living?
Own a small business.
>What kind of people have you met through it?
All kinds. Trite, but true.

Doubtful. He was an unhealthy fat fuck with a history of heart issues. If he was killed for that purpose, why would they have let the movie be released?

>>What denomination of Christianity are you?
By membership, Southern Baptist. Proclaim orthodox or Biblical Christianity. Your denomination doesn't matter.

>>Most rewarding thing about Freemasonry?

Wisdom.
>>Can you move lodge if you move house? I'm a student so will eventually move back home

Yes
>>What do you do for a living?

Engineer

>>What kind of people have you met through it?

All sorts. Upstanding men mostly. Some not so much. Corruption exist every where.

Know much about continental masonry? How about Egyptian, or esoteric masonry, martinism as well? Know about bnai brith? If you do, can you elaborate?

Who knows.

How could you possibly know there are no secrets? Wouldn't that require you to be at or near the top of an organization?

>So wrong lol stop larping. M*sonry breeds corruption and protection for p*dos.
Silly person.

>Make good been better
>Make good been men* better
you don't appear to be getting any better

My girlfriends last name is mason. What does this Mean? How do i join the club

>How about Egyptian
There's a theory that original masonary came out of Egypt. Possibly. Who knows.

>esoteric masonry
Usually not modern masonry, but more like something else

HA now that I've been gang raped by men, the Jews will let me hang out with the chief of police. Now I run the world! I'd laugh diabolically but my anus is prolapsed and I don't want my colon to slide out.
t. freemason

A bit on all the above.
Honestly, continental Masonry is probably the best you'll find. Far more "esoteric" and academic based. The rituals contain way more alchemical symbolism, and there's often greater onus on candidates to contribute academically.
Egyptian masonry (Cagliostro's invented Rite) is long dead. Read "The Masonic Magician" if you want to check out the rituals.
Memphis Misraim, too, is defunct since the GOdF bought it and sat on it. There is a new GL in Egypt which has it's own workings and is pretty cool, though.
Martinism is primarily in a couple of side degrees for those who are interested in it. They're pretty rad, and since they use continental workings, actually very productive.
As for Bnai Brith, it's just a jewish knock-off of Elks. Entirely separate from Masonry.

>you don't appear to be getting any better
Maybe not. My final judgment will tell. In the meantime, I've contributed positively to society.

What's wrong with jesus? Why were the founding fathers or masons wanting to be subservient to satan? why do masons think satan or lucifer is equal to god? god uses satan because hes like a wild animal, but god is full control full power. why do masons and zionists serve a deafeated underling? his death was foretold by god in eden (crush the head on the snake, etc.). its over he lost

It was baaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Another silly person.

neck your self you lame ass cult member!

>all masons are into gay sex

>>all masons are into gay sex
Silly person.

Fan of Supernatural, huh?
>why do masons think satan or lucifer is equal to god?
No one thinks that. Like, by definition.

Sorry to disappoint, Swedebro, but that's not the case. You'll have to try elsewhere.

Are you gay?

>Are you gay?
Why? You looking for a date?

If there is nothing special about freemasonry, then whats the point to it all?

Dumbest mason I've ever seen

I have noticed many magic orders are heavily, heavily influenced by masonry. There are groups, probably considered illegitimate, that say they practice Memphis Misraim masonry, lot of it in South America.

What of the "illuminated" lodges? Mason's laugh when this is mentioned, but if you look closely, there were definite ties to masonry in the French revolution and American revolution. Later you can see the influence in the carbonari of Italy.

Also, an interesting anecdote from a famous Catholic saint. He mentioned for the 200th anniversary of Freemasonry, there was a parade and it went thru the Vatican hill. They were carrying "the Black flag of Giordano Bruno", which was a depiction of Lucifer crushing saint Michael under his feet. Can you make sense of this?

Also, ever heard of the Alta Vendita?

My grandpa was a freemason.

There is plenty special about it. Symbology. Ritual. Fellowship. It's ancient. Like nothing else that exists in our society.

No, just looking for somebody to gas in my newest chamber. I call it, "The cure for faggotry"

>Dumbest mason I've ever seen
Ah thanks. You know how to make a guy feel special.

>200th anniversary of Freemasonry,
Wow. There is a person that knows when the craft began! I'm amazed.

Here's the thing. What ever you think you know. You don't.

>No, just looking for somebody to gas in my newest chamber. I call it,
Bring it on mutherfucker. You better know the score before you do. It's your doom.

Why are you destroying Europe and like Muslims?

>I have noticed many magic orders are heavily, heavily influenced by masonry
Yea, totally. It wasn't necessarily the first of it's kind, but it did inspire just the most wide ranging shit.
>There are groups, probably considered illegitimate, that say they practice Memphis Misraim masonry, lot of it in South America.
Doesn't surprise me. You can buy copies of the rituals of them and make your own group using them, which is what a lot have done.
>What of the "illuminated" lodges?
Needs defining.
> but if you look closely, there were definite ties to masonry in the French revolution and American revolution.
Often asserted, but actually quite wrong. For the American one, yes, a handful of prominent traitors were Masons. BUT they were very much in violation of their obligations. If they'd lost, they would have been struck off the roles as they rightfully should have been (as happened to Benedict Arnold). But ya know, history is written by the victor.
As for France, the revolution actually shut down and forbade Masonry, because it was part of the Ancien Regime. In fact, French Masonry was often restricted to the nobility, and that's why so many haut grades came from there, to keep the castes away from each other. It was only many years later, that a Scotsman (John Robison) published "Proofs of a Conspiracy" where he claimed that Masons were part of the revolution, and the meme (in the traditional sense) spread from there, despite evidence to the contrary.
>carbonari
Yea, influenced is the right word, like so many groups.
>Can you make sense of this?
Not really, sorry. Hadn't heard of it. Did hear that some Italian daughter lodge paid for a statue of Bruno, though, which is nice.
>Alta Vendita
Yea, could be legit. I don't know enough about the Carbonari or how they work to comment.

Thanks for your input man. Helps a lot.

you want to help the mexicans?

Happy to help. But remember to not take my word for anything. Always go try to source things you're not sure of.

Don't worry no need to fight, I know enough about chemistry to make a paralyzing compound, by the time you wake up, your extremities will have been amputated, your tongue removed, and you'll be blind folded. So yeah... unless you know morse code and start echolocating your way out

Just a question, is the Grand Orient Lodge ruining the rep of Freemasonry? Continental European ones seem dodgy.

What do you think of freemasons who use freemasonry as a networking club and to get away with illegal shit, Like in Mexico