#FBI DAM IS BREAKING

JUST BREAKING
>MCCABE COVERED UP BENGHAZI
8 YEARS OF TOTAL CORRUPTION
>POLITICAL BIAS
THE STORM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thehill.com/homenews/administration/363666-gop-lawmakers-cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYWGtyc1KOk
cbsnews.com/news/officials-on-benghazi-we-made-mistakes-but-without-malice/2/
amp.usatoday.com/amp/926619001
insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/27/catherine-herridge-report-charles-mccullough-inspector-general-clinton-email-scandal-and
twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/938574363040911360
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TURN ON SEAN HANNITY RIGHT NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=hYWGtyc1KOk

It's truly happening Sup Forums this will lead to more "discoveries"

>MCCABE COVERED UP BENGHAZI
Stopped reading there.

Fuck off JIDF>

thats big shit

cbsnews.com/news/officials-on-benghazi-we-made-mistakes-but-without-malice/2/

MCCABE WAS PART OF OBAMA'S "BENGHAZI DREAM TEAM" THAT MADE UP THE FAKE TALKING POINTS

STOP IT, PLEASE! JUST STOP!

THE ENTIRE BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION HAS TO BE DONE OVER. THE FBI WAS COVERING UP FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

i wish. can they actually do that?

Are you autistic?

Bumping

Hannity used to seem like a typical RINO neocon warhawk but he has redeemed himself big time these past couple years. Still an Israel firster though.

BUMP

It's obvious even to Normies that Benghazi is more mystery than anything. Vegas has the same stench of deception on it. Interesting to see more light shone on these types

DEMAND IT!

FBI Director Wray is being brought in for answers on this shit tomorrow by the House Judiciary committee while still being threatened with a contempt of Congress charge by Nunes on the House Intel committee
amp.usatoday.com/amp/926619001

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

U reckon they'll do 9/11 too and get all the rino conservajews who ran that.

Elliot abrams, Paul wolfowitz, Dick Cheney and others when?

HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL FINALLY

be nice to rover

>DEMAND IT!
not a bad idea actually. maybe we can start a shitpost campaign big enough to get some senators or oversight people fired up to make it happen.

Why is Anne Frank snorting jewish ashes?

u touch my dog you fuckin leaf u r getting a bullet in the ass

Mark Meadows just now on FOX:
>We need a special counsel to investigate the investigators

You just got #SLID

bump for effort tho

bump

They're out in droves

this is some serious shit
I can't understand how these people can be this unprofessional

Bumpity bump bumparoo.

shit just keeps getting better and better.

>TFW in your lifetime the CIA will be more favorably seen and trusted over the FBI

he is a regular joe that gets his leash yanked often enough by his master.

>muh word of one man
Lmao this shit is going nowhere. Just headline bait.

He's just making more headaches for himself working with Schneiderman, who is going to eventually get swept up in the dragnet of Clinton operatives anyway

No
CIA niggers fuck off
I trust Mike Pompeo, Donald Trump, John Maguire and Erik Prince operating alone more than your whole fucking mormon stained agency

REALLY big if true.

>THE STORM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No shit?

can u guys PLEASE save the fucking caps and exclamation points for serious stuff that isnt easily swept under the rug like this
youre ruining my experience

This is big. This is true. This is if.

They're good at fucking with public opinion

>mormon stained
Honestly the Mormons in there are probably the trustworthy ones

>muh bump
The 80s called; they're callin your HS senior ass back.

It will only be swept if we allow it.

this is more than shitposting. this is pur country and its fucking disgusting. THE PEOPLES law enforcement is owned by politicians and corporations. fuck them, they need to fix this. we need JUSTICE

bump for justice

IMPORTANT REMINDER

PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL
>PIZZAGATE IS VERY REAL

Which one of you was this?

Benghazi was a coverup for how Hillary and Obama were letting the CIA do their typical treasonous shit of arming, training and supporting America's enemies. Hillary's FBI Deep State cronies were helping to cover the stank of her shit. FBI can be cleaned out, but the CIA needs to be completely dismantled for being an enemy rogue entity and globalist's mobsters.

If if if if if if chew soap

Kek, the hill is taking no prisoners

>FBI - CIA - FED
in that order.

hahaha...Nice and subtle.

>Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer
What better way to expose the swamp than luring them in to an opportunity they couldn't refuse. A chance to take down Trump. Only it wasn't Trump Mueller was after, it was them.

DING

Benghazi consulate was the point location for the middle east version of fast and furious (another matter that needs a proper looking back over).

I think you just start with arresting and interrogating Eric Holder until he squeals or shits himself and faints

A corrupted DOJ is what empowers a corrupted FBI CIA et al

>being this new

Nice try CIA nigger

OIG probably is bored as fuck and this opportunity to sting the FBI is probably the chance of a lifetime

Scattered. In. The. Wind.

Huge. The bureaucracy is not supposed to play these games unless funding is involved (apolitical and meant to support their workers, whichever department it is.) Funding is not involved in this.

More like they were not allowed to do shit under the Obama administration.

The Hill has been breaking some legit stories lately

Leftist MO is to politicize everything

Bump.

mfw Mueller finds (((something)) and rips this fucks balls off.

Yes and they are normally fucked up by the red tape and signatures. When the whole damn thing is corrupt though..

Lmfao
Haven't laughed that hard in ages! Thanks user!

Worse, threatened.
insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/27/catherine-herridge-report-charles-mccullough-inspector-general-clinton-email-scandal-and

The hill is going to be a main source for the storm. I browse r/politics from time to time for shits and giggles to see what normies are reading. TONS of their anti trump bs stories have reached the top of the sub and the top of r/all. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they were establishing credibility with the left, so they cant send an article from the hill one week, and claim them to be fake news the next.

Man its been happening so rapidly I almost forgot about that story. Insane criminality across the board the entire Obama administration was a ruthless criminal syndicate

Immense if verifiable

lol. You Sup Forumsacks are such rubes. OMG, McCabe was asked by the President to use different language when talking about Benghazi. Didn't really affect the investigation into what actually happened. Let's forget that there are foreign policy reasons why the President might not want to publicly admit that a US embassy got hit by terrorists--because it emboldens terrorists.

Is it corrupt? Sure. Absolutely is. Corruption in Washington is how you play the game.

But this is all just a distraction to give you a flimsy excuse to accept the truth--Trump is the Swamp Incarnate. His campaign manager Manafort was Putin's Ukraine strategist. Flynn took $15 million from Turkey to try to kidnap one of Erdogan's enemies. Trump's real estate deals in Panama were part of an enormous money laundering scheme. US banks haven't lent to Trump in years.

But sure. McCabe was asked not to use the word "terrorist" to describe an isolated incident. Big whoop.

Ignore the rat behind the curtain.

HERE WE GO

GOP FINALLY GROWING BALLS AND DEFENDING TRUMP

twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/938574363040911360

>Corruption in Washington is how you play the game.
Played the game you mean, kys shill faggot

qrd on this?

BUMP BUMP BUMP WARNING WARNING ARM YOURSELFS AND GET READY

>memes bringing massive political results
When has it NOT worked?

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg

If true needs prison

Nice trips

And yet theres a huge difference, even if someone were to believe your lies about the President

The difference is that even what you faggots ACCUSE HIM of was nothing that harmed others. You can only ACCUSE HIM of trying to enrich himself as a businessman.

McCabe, the entire Obama and Clinton crime families, they enriched themselves ON THE BACKS OF WORKERS. Idgaf if someone wants to act unscrupulously in private high end real estate business to get rich if they arent hurting regular everyday people and families. I do care when liars and thieves lie and thieve their way to power by claiming themselves to be servants of the public interest

>pic related

Sup Forums was right again

Bush voters crying about Benghazi = kek

You faggots are dumb.

>Played the game you mean, kys shill faggot

Everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

That way, you don't have to admit that you got swindled by a 70-year old con artist with dementia.

People need to swing, departments purged; the corrupt deep-state must be dismantled.

that's what i saw too.
i need mental help

Who's the "retired FBI supervisor"? I hope he can actually back up what he's saying. That would be a pretty big deal.

>Bush voters