Yes, yes, that's a good goy

Yes, yes, that's a good goy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel first

I don't care.

But pretending that Jerusalem isn't Israel's capital because the Mudslimes would have a chimp out is stupid. It's their capital and it's been their capital for 40 years. Pretending it isn't is retarded.

And I don't even LIKE Israel anymore, not since the USS Liberty

Lmao you Sup Forumstards backed yourselves into a corner being antijew and supporting the biggest Jew lover
>You knew I was a snake when you took me in.jpg

It seems like Israel decides where its capital is.

Also its fucking tiny, the whole country is pretty much the same place.

Sup Forums has a simple solution. Neither 1 state or 2 states. Nuke Jerusalem.

Hahaha suck it Sup Forums you pathetic cucks. Israeli is for israelis.

But it's not their capital. If we're sticking to the facts it's not even their land.

How do we push /ptg/ out or is it too late for that

Here come the TRUMPIDF/JEWISHIDF

>have a fit over renaming a capital
>complain about Jewish people all day
>try to convince the Internet, Jewish people control the Internet, using the Internet.
>Stops having children
>accomplishes nothing in life
>refuses to except responsibility for the mess we are in
>makes fun of Christians
>hates women, and identifies more with Islam, but 'hates' Muslims
>accuse everyone of being a Jew who points out your flaws

Lather, rinse, repeat

The absolute state of hopeless white antisemites on the Internet.....

Explain how the US saying that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel actually helps Israelis, much less diaspora?

It is their land because you lot gave it to them when you took it from the turks

Well Angles and Saxons better get the fuck out of Britain then, it's not even their land.

>A quick jolt is all he needs and I'll be the President
>Ted, you can be my VP, now be a good boy and go fetch the jumper cables

It obviously is the capital of Jewland.

ISRAEL FIRST!

Ok, Muhammad.

Dems suddenly love mudslides and hate jews but the jews keep supporting them
Holocaust redux

I'm just glad my people finally get their capital recognized. Not even trolling. I literally only browse this site to laugh at the retarded Nazis.

based Israel was running out of pretenses after isis collapsed but now they'll get all the trouble they need to go full steam ahead in disrupting competing pipelines thanks to /ourguy/, just like we always wanted Sup Forums is a zionist board and always has been anybody who says different is a shill Aleichem Shalom

You can blame today's strong influence of zionism and wahhabism squarely on Winston Churchill.

But back to the original point, it's Palestinian land and they're still being illegally occupied.

Good goym, the mudslimes are your enemy.

Believing the posters are anyone other than CIA/MOSSAD niggers at this point is hilarious. I feel bad for the newfags that still get sucked into left/right (((american democracy))).

Assange released docs showing the CIA has a 'meme warfare division'.

> Live to see the day when Donald Trump unites the Arab world in a new war against Israel and thousands of Jews did.

Wew lad.

>holding any opinion other than israel and mudslimes should both be nuked
retards

Enjoy it while you have the opportunity.
;)

This may trigger the rediscovery/rebuilding of Solomons Temple and The Ark of Covenant if the doomsday prophecy is to be believed...

Election Donald
>We're spending too much money on the international stage
President Donald
>Sucks off Asia, Saudi Arabia, Israel

Sup Forums is fooled over and over but they'll support this globalist tyke until their very last breath. The autism on this imageboard is astounding.

Ron Paul was the last chance we had at a decent President with integrity. Trump & Hillary are two sides of the same coin and you retards won't realise that until it's too late.

Assange is dead and any appearances from him in media are created using CGI or image editing software.

GIF is from 'interview with RT'
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4 (18m46s+ for gif)

Examples of usage of this technology
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

OK, CIA.

for a board that loves happenings you sure don't like us being another step closer to building a third temple on the temple mount

ffffffffffffffffffffffff I just wanted to funpost but this is too ignorant to not correct it, it's not Churchill's fault, it's a lot more complicated then that.
The British themselves never did a direct physical census of that land that is now Israel, they relied upon the Sultans who ruled their respective regions within it and those Sultans grossly under-reported their populations/agriculture ect in order to pay less taxes to the crown then they would have if they had been truthful.

Churchill thought he was giving away land that was mostly worthless and empty. He had no idea that he was placing one people on top of another, none of the Brits knew.

The jews won't discuss this because they don't want to acknowledge Palestinian history on the land, and the Palestinians won't discuss this because they do not want to admit that it was some native Palestinian rulers themselves who helped to cause the situation of modern Israel.

>RT interview
>1:44+
Watch his chest also

What the Lord has said shall come to pass.

Palestine is not and never has been a country

They can build the 3rd temple right now if they want. The Dome of the Rock was built over the remains of a Roman temple to Jupiter inside Fort Antonia. The wailing wall is a wall of that fort, not the 2nd temple. The 2nd temple was completely destroyed, and was about 200m south of the dome.

>Good goym, the mudslimes are your enemy.
Can you go back to Muslim majority countries, please?

>god bless israel

well done guys

It's actually north of the dome, where the east gate resides, when the son of perdition come, he shall build a wall between the two and the Jews will have their temple for 3.5 years