How much do you tip, Sup Forums?

How much do you tip, Sup Forums?

I tip nothing because I am paying for what is priced on the menu. Not to make up mr toilberg's wages.

0% for terrible service, 20% for standard service, 50% for exceptional service, with up to an additional 20% depending on how attractive the waitress it. Subtract 15% from final tally if server is male.

As a Russian mongrel living in Australia, tipping (including fedora) is not a part of any of my cultures.

If a waiter makes less than minimum wage in tips then the restaurant is require to pay them minimum wage.

I always tip no matter what. Probably not a very Sup Forums take but whatever.

Depends on the service.

Bartenders are a bunch of kikes and immediately expect 30% but if the place is busy and I'm not treated right they'll get nothing.

Say the place is empty and mediocre = 10%. Shit Service = 0% as I walk away knowing they'll enjoy the $2.50 an hour they make.

Waitresses are good for 10-12% for quality service if not I'll leave a buck and all my pocket change for em.

TIPS = DEPENDENT ON SERVICE.

Stop giving your money away my fellow faggot limp dick millennials.

I dont tip shit at a restraunt unless that food server got some nice titties nahhsayin.

I don't tip.

I only tip white people

Reminder that there are essentially no waiters that make less than minimum wage. The truth is they all make quite above minimum wage but continue to complain and bellyache because they love the wages.

Also, a significant portion of their income is cash and they don't report it.

The restaurant industry is full of drug addicted losers so they claim to make very little to try and extort people into tipping more so they can score more alcohol and prescription pills to use while they are smoking cigarettes in the parking lot.

I tip twice a day, with my dick.

Why do burgers do this shit? Is the kike problem really that bad that they steal wages of pink collar workers so customers have to pay extra?

We don't tip in Australia, and requesting one is a sure way to join the glassed cunts club

I don't, tipping is stupid, only retards tip.

such bullshit infograph.
Lawn maintenance and contracting $5-50?

When i used to do landscaping and laboring you never expected a tip. It was very rare. Id rather have someone give me a beer or something to eat. Nobody who does these jobs expects a tip

$50 a person for movers? The fuck?

I gave them 20 each when I used to move a lot.

lol

i dont tip

Because women have such hard lives they need even more free money you WK faggot. Keep dreaming any of these thots don't laugh at you later

Why should I give a waitress a tip when all she is doing is bringing me the plate? I rather tip the people actually making the food. They actually put the work into the meal.

I always tip 15% when my server is good.

So I go to BJ's and Buffalo Wild Wings, where the servers are *never* good.

I tip 0 if I never plan on returning. A couple of bucks if I'm a semi-regular (don't eat out a out).

Question about tipping restaurant workers: isn't it the case that if a person working tips doesn't meet the federal minimum wage, the employer has to pay the difference? If that's so, then why do waiters and shit complain that if they don't get tips, they'll starve? They're guaranteed to make minimum wage, right?

Tight fuck. Bet your a jew

Hotel van drivers are the worst. I’m in those vans everyday more than half the month. They drive like maniacs because they’re constantly rubbing their hands or scratching their face from their crack withdrawals. They give you stink and sit expecting money even when they don’t load your bag. Only time I ever throw a buck is if it’s an old white guy. When I’m in places like Arkansas or Kentucky they sometimes have old white guys doing it to pass the time. They get a dollar.

why TIP when you're just there to EAT FOOD?

yes, this is what happens. they're always going to make at least minimum wage.

15-25%. I never gave a tip outside of restaurant though. Do you really tip taxi drivers?

i only tip at restaurants, barbers, and bars.

All the women I know that have been a waitress at a decent restaurant easily brought home 20+ an hour, and still complained about tips being too low. Most of them sucked at their job too and forgot things constantly, and they love to tell stories about how they only made a couple mistakes and then people wouldn't tip them. I wish I was kidding.

I always tip my barber I guess, like 25%. I was just raised that way.

So if the server is male and gives you terrible service... you pay him only 85of the meal?

Do you tip at McDonalds? The supermarket? Barbers? Public transport drivers? Or just the jobs society has deemed tipworthy?
Face it, you're a sheep whose enabling employers to get away with underpaying their workers.
The only time you should tip is if they did something extra, if they went the extra mile for you, other than that they're just doing their job which they're already being paid for.

Guys like you are the reason why I give attractive females (and males for that matter) poor tips. Too many beta fuckboys like you tip well just because the bitch looks good. Someone has to balance it out.