youtube.com/watch?v=MVrITPNHgcg&t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=E3oSg7bNxSg
youtube.com/watch?v=3CdWQk6ko-4
youtube.com/watch?v=9UnFBtJD4x0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping (and bouncing)
for best girl

That's not Rena

I'll never forget that sense of paranoia and suspense the first 4 episodes gave me

Hell yeah, man.

Rena is the runner up, but shion will always reign supreme.

Would you threeway with Shion and Mion?

I'd be content with just shion, but mion could join too f she is down.

Even though Shion would probably murder me, yes. Fuck yes.

Who wouldn't?

I never understood why this show was always recommended for -dark/edgy/gore/fugged up- shit. it was pretty boring and not anything close to dark imo. couldn't even bother to watch s2 based on s1 ending

That's a GOOD doujin right there

you know its fucking worth it.

The moral of the story is to stick your dick in crazy or else you die.

so... shion getting her nails ripped out was not edgy enough for you?

>o. couldn't even bother to watch s2 based on s1 ending
You lost nothing, S1 is much better and believe it or not, more dark than S2. The second season is pretty much a muh friendship anime with some dark elements in it

Also
>Higurashi S1
>Not edgy
Nigga, Higurashi is the epitome of edgyness

not necessarily. I think its her never getting any that leads to her being homicidal, hence the loss of hojo, getting laid might calm her rage.

I was pretty bored/confused until 12 episodes into s2 where things actually started getting explained

I feel like they should have dropped some info about Nipaa's situation towards the beginning of s1 because I was very close to dropping it

oh NO! I have to fuck this really hot girl who wants it, or she will kill me!

this is why shion is the best girl

I can't facepalm hard enough.

One of the appeals of Higurashi was not knowing what the fuck was going on though, trying to guess what was behind the incidents and why those things were happening was actually much more interesting and fun than the generic explanation we got. S1 is somewhat unique whereas S2 is generic time travel, friendship wins everything

The truth may be embarrassing sometimes

How new are you?

>higurashi
>epitome of edyness

well it used to be a visual novel with multiple arcs and endings based on decisions. basically season 1 I think was all the fun fucked arcs where season 2 was more all the good/ better/ and finally perfect endings.

its kind of the lame way to do it, but the arcs where things went wrong were the best, season 2 was just alot of redundancies with time travel as the gimmick for multiple arcs existing in the same universe.

at the very least the characters are endearing. hell the male protagonist isn't the bland fuck that the girls like for no reason, as in typical harem animes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVrITPNHgcg&t=50s

Lately Shirakawa-go been overran by Chinese tourists, it's a shame. It was such a neat experience visiting that village when the show first aired. I love getting one of those maps from the info centers of different places around the village that appeared in the series. Also Irie Clinic got taken down.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3oSg7bNxSg
youtube.com/watch?v=3CdWQk6ko-4

I don't watch many abridged series but I really liked this one

youtube.com/watch?v=9UnFBtJD4x0

bump for best girl

Mion > Shion > who cares

ah this one, yeah, what jumped out at me was the really hot evil-rena voice acting

The nail scene is still the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Probably because I can imagine how much it would hurt.

wait, what bumps mion above shion?

yeah, and the animation and dutch angles and voice aching emphasize that agony...

but its not edgy...

I like tomboys

that could/should happen

yeah well... Fair enough.

i personally like psychos with a great laugh, so shion for me... then mion...

>mistaking autism for edginess

I'm playing through the VN's and am currently halfway through Watanagashi. I made the mistake of playing through Onikakushi late at night and will never forget the paranoia and suspense, especially when it cuts to silence and Rena slowly starts advancing towards you with a bat.

Shion's not inherently a psycho though. If you switched Mion and Shion and switched Satoshi and Keiichi then Mion would have likely gone psycho as well.

Though, Mion's a good girl so it's hard to say whether she'd do all the fucked up stuff Shion did.

10/10, better than the anime
there better be more

I love shion