G

SELL EVERYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
discord
businessinsider.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOOOOOOOOOO I LOST ALL MY NEET SAVINGS

Please, I want to stop hating myself for selling everything at 4k.

Sell sell sell. THIS IS THE END

Daily reminder that Bitcoin will hit $30 000 by January and will keep going up after that.

It's your choice whether you want to stay a bitch or not.

Dec 14th

Nigga, this is the perfect time to buy.

Lol i started buying thousands at that price range. Kys nigga

This bubble is gonna pop and it's gonna be a shitshow when it does.

That's half the problem
Everyone is buying and expanding the bubble thinking someone else will buy at the new high and grow the price some more

It's literally Russian roulette except with all your money instead of bullets

cope harder

Good luck trying to withdraw more than a few thousand from those exchanges before they stop you

This. With what money is bitcoin backed? Itself? Stores dont sell items for bitcoin. Banks dont let you withdraw thousands of dollars out of nowhere because you pretend to have money

This is the same type of logic that the people losing their entire life saving on video lottery use when they see the person next to them win $50.
I remember wavering on buying when it was around $300 years ago because it had just dropped due to that one massive block being sold off by someone who had thousands of old btc. Didn't buy, don't care, put it out of your mind, and focus on life in the present. You'll be just fine.

this is literally the most fun ive had in years and it's worth my initial investment to join the ride.

in 1636 december 6 some poor fool was saying the same thing about tulips

>I don't know how the markets work
wew lad

a fucking leaf trying to meme people out of money

THE TULIPS, GOY.

jesus christ charge your phone guy

What Bach's up money? Gold? Then what Bach's up gold? We can play this game forever. It's all psychological, and the thing is, the psychology of btc is superior to usd for one reason: it's a non-fiat mechanism of exchange controlled only by the masses. No bs no fear. Stay mad bitch nigga. McAfee has decreed that btc will reach 100000!

It'll be even worse than when the SNB unpegged the Swiss franc from the Euro in 2015. Interbank liquidity was totally nonexistent for about 5 minutes, on a market that does trillions of dollars of volume per day. Now imagine what would happen on exchanges that don't run on nuclear weapons grade software and full of degenerate gamblers.

SELL SELL SELL

thats what they say in all the jewish movies ive seen about the stock market. god I hate being poor.

what's then

if you fell for the cryptojew in the first place then you already meme'd yourself.

>coinfags finally on suicide watch
its gonna be a good day

>freefall
>was literally 6K like 2 weeks ago
>now is 13.5K
you're actually retarded

people on Sup Forums aren't actually against crypto, are you?

grow some balls, put money in, hold, and get rich

Bitcoin is not legal tender. Nobody has to accept it. If it has no use and cannot be converted it's literally a fucking videogame. Chuck E Cheese tokens are worth more than bitcoin because you can actually use them.

kek

nah being poor is the best en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

underage?

cope harder

wrong quote, meant to be

>nobody has to Accept it
But the thing is, the people DO accept it. No military necessary. And let me let you in on a big secret. Bezos will accept btc come 2019. The market will EXPLODE.

It gained 2k overnight. Losing 700 isn't a freefall. Leaf jew just trying to get the price lower so he can rebuy

>tulips = bitcoin
aaay lmao

This just encourages "coiners" to buy, which they will. There is money to be made in crypto, and I know a few people making hundreds of thousands of dollars "in crypto", many times overnight. The issue is there are definitely a lot of people that are going to lose their asses when the bubble bursts, which it will. Having said this, it's not much different than anything else, with the main exception being that you have "nothing" when it crashes. Houses, property, gold, silver. These are physical assets you "own". The values rise and fall, but you own them if you "own" them.

Bitcoin, Etherum, etc are not this way. Much like stock, if it crashes to nothing, and never recovers, you have nothing. If you know what you're doing, it's a fucking "goldrush" at the moment. If you're not sure, stay the fuck out.

My two cents.

Yes, sell, goyim!

HODL!!!1

>pls dont buy im waiting for coinbase to approve my account
hehe nice try kiddo

The term "tulip mania" is now often used metaphorically to refer to any large economic bubble when asset prices deviate from intrinsic values.

>so yes my memeflaging buddy "aaay lmao" indeed

Have at it breh, I'm staying the fuck away from it. I have disposable income, and I invest in many things. I am a Luddite, and don't trust it, so if I miss the boat I'm fine. I buy gold, silver, and property. To me land is "gold".

Please, by all means, buy away. I just don't trust it.

It already bounced back to $1400

>Not realizing that "selling everything" will only increase the rate that it will fall and thus multiply the damage.
How about you sit tight and let it reach equilibrium again? Good investors don't panic like a little bitch.

SHIT SHIT SHIT I HAVE NEARLY 13 COINS WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO

>secret. Bezos

>could've got in at 8k
at least i know the federal reserve is shitting itself

buy cryptokitties!

baby boomer detected

What goes up must come down. I remember when certain Beanie Babies were valued at $9000

friendly reminder pump and dump is legal in cryptocurrency and if you're not doing it you're a pleb

>discord * gg/unPzZ

Hold onto them, they'll start climbing again like they always do as opportunists start picking it up while it's cheap. The only thing that ever meaningfully affects its price is speculation, so you shouldn't have to wait more than a few months.

>tfw still waiting for my BTC to transfer into an exchange
It's been fucking 6 hours. No wonder people like to shill ETH, at least transactions don't take a day

>What goes up must come down
>what is escape velocity

i'm only in it to see molyneux cry

>Traders say they can't withdraw money and are left in the dark about why

businessinsider.com/

Help a poorfag out
19LQ9EykvKVToK8ZSnXYthtPc5WRuH2xuH

Jewsurious tricks

this is a dump thread and everyone shilling against BTC is doing it so that it goes down and they can buy more xd

The bubble is not going to pop. There is no bubble. Bitcoin is uncharted territory for finance, not just some commodity.

inb4 all coinfags say they sold a week ago and knew it was a bubble

Nigga they thought that same shit with tulip bulbs and later Beanie Babies

FUCK IM RUINED

Just like everybody dumped at 10k, right?

its backed by the amount of money people are willing to pay for it.

maxkek @ the dude who dropped 5k in the other thread earlier today

This.
Everybody's been buying bitcoin to get bitcoin; but nobody's accepting bitcoin as payment for anything.

JUST

Sent you 10 ETH just to shake things up.

Pfft, so I soon can use my cryptomoney for fucking cheapo Chinese products and fucking paperbacks, Bitcoin has never sounded better now that Amazon MAY start taking it. Thank you so much user

>it's not unstable

said nobody ever.

Steam just stated they no longer accept bitcoin.

It's literally a ponzi scheme. You need other people to buy in to make it worth anything so that all the coins you hoarded at the start are of value.

In the end it doesn't matter since it's so unstable that no one sane will cash you out any large amounts of it.

Nigga i buy hordes of cocaine with that shit.
Fuck yo nigga ass bitch tulips nigga. This is the 20th century.

My question is what happens to your more reputable bank account when you try and deposit a shitload of cash out of seeming thin air. I'm trying to imagine tens of thousands in deposits that dont spark immediate red flags and get you reported to the feds.

That order will be filled on Dec 14. Someone is going to make a tidy profit off that fool.

A fucking leaf.
They have just released the Lightning Network, its going to moon hard, hope you sell everything and stay poor.

My hunch is there is a pump and dump going on right now. I'm looking at you China.

1 BTC = $999,999,999,999

Its a fucking Ponzi scheme really. Anyone making a thing on Bitcoin only profited since they cashed out to even dumber shitheads who were late to the gangbang whose only chance in hell to see any ROI is to cash out theirs selling to even newer Johnny come latelys

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

t. poorfag nocoiner

When we lose our principles, we invite chaos into our lives.

buddy, that's why you invest with a DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO - that means, some assets are liquid, some are not, some are low risk, some are high... and everything in-between. What kind of portfolio you want to have is a personal decision... however merely advocating for bitcoin is not false... its a legitimate investment opportunity... that being said yeah its high risk investing.

But high risk investing has a place in this world. It always has

What have i got to lose. I want to be a hascoiner but i have zero money to buy because all my wage cuck bucks are going to buy christmas presents while i give all the credit to the sleigh jew...

Fuck Santa, gib coins plz

1D1u5ZzPpm71PfzZyrJxy5a57gRusEUgJk

Why the fuck are my Doges worthless?????

$1

So besides buying bitcoins and praying/waiting for it to increase in value to make you 'rich' what else are you supposed to do with it? What can a bitcoin do that a dollar cant? Besides be harder to trace buying hookers, hitmen and drugs online?

BUY HIGH
U
Y
HIGH
I
G
H

SELL LOW
E
L
L
LOW
O
W

>$0.0027
:(

The present exists only in relativity to the past and future. A past where you were too fucking retarded to buy BTC and a future where you'll kill yourself because you missed out on buying at 10k before it went to 1 mil.

it's already going back up, holy fuck people calm down.

I can't wait to go see what /biz/ looks like

CANT SELL MY COINS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what said is true
but
>Fiat money protected from inflation by govt
MY SIDES

Why would anyone pay a million dollars to own a single bitcoin? Do you even think about the dumb shit you post?

This is a retarded view of things and it's the reason you won't make any money, in fact, you'll keep holding on to your inflationbux and losing value every passing second. The bubble is FIAT CURRENCY, and it IS crashing around you. It LITERALLY IS a ponzi scheme because the interest can never be paid back on the loans that create the credited dollars in the first place. Bitcoin offers a different way of HOLDING VALUE. The reason it is going up is because SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BUY IT, AND NOT MANY PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO SELL IT ANYMORE. Why is that? Not just because they're holding for a higher USD price -- but because one will always come and getting rid of your Bitcoin is a good way to get caught holding shitty USD. Bitcoin becomes RARER as time goes on. The cryptocurrency market currenty relies on BTC heavily, but it itself is a shitcoin and is outperformed by other cryptocurrencies in every regard. The reason that all of these currencies still depend on BTC is because of the its legacy value and the fact that the amount of BTC in the world is constantly decreasing, not increasing. Bitcoin is FINITE. There will be a point where some other coin takes over the market cap, but it will be because there is SO FEW BTC holders left that the price will be ASTRONOMICAL in any other currency. The price goes up as whales get liquidated trying to time the wall or sell early and each 100BTC stack ends up 1BTC in 100 different people's hands, and a percentage of that too is lost as people forget they have them altogether or lose their passwords, etc. You are literally throwing the potential for being on the cutting edge of new money away because someone who has blinded you with the green bands of old money convinced you that value can only be measured in centralized banker's currencies, when the truth is that those currencies track DEBT and are fashioned in such a way as to constantly enslave the population into trying to pay back the unpayable interest.