Does Sup Forums know who this girl is?

NO

i don't watch gay shit so no

Never seen her before, must be from some shitty anime

yeah that's nagato yuki from kyon's adventures

She's from Bleach, right?

Kyon-kun comedy relief genki alter-ego.

A BIG FUCKIN BITCH

I wonder if the last priest who knew Kyon-kun true name died without telling it to anyone.

Why did the LN lose it's way, Sup Forums?

Why did it crash and burn so hard?

Because Tanigawa ran out of words.

is Haruhi a dancing anime? Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you except Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'm being generous.

First you gotta admit you hated the first episode. It made no sense, sucked as shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation sucked dead dogs' balls. Characters sucked dead dogs' balls. Voice actiong sucked dead dogs' balls. But you managed to make it through the whole pile of steaming poo just to see the ED. BEcause that's what this anime is about. It's about the ED. Those 1 minute and a half. There's nothing else to it. You went like "OMG ANIMATION LIEK" you freaking retards and now everyone likes it. Yet it's shit. It's complete shit with no redeeming qualities. There's fucking nothing to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a dancing anime. A fucking retarded danxcing anime with no story and nothing and no characters it sucks. You shouldn't like it you morons seriously. Just download the ED and loop it on your WMP you cockass faggot asses. DAMN I wish all those threads about HARUHI OMG YEAH would go one and everyone in them die FUCK YOU for polluting my forums HARUHI FUCK YOU.

been a while since I've seen this
how nostalgic

>MFW all the hype about fresh content announcement after years of franchise limbo
>It's pachinko

This is the best response and is dangerously unappreciated in this thread

This fucked me up.

God?

No, she's disappeared from this timelinn where S3 never happens

Kumiko from Hibikek.

Suzumiya "Play with the balls while the mouth sucks ya'" Haruhi

>tfw not even getting pachinko

at least books seem to keep coming out.

Let it RIP user.

Yes, that's my wife!

Your wife does not exist.
Literally a shadow of true MC.

I lust Saten!

Jackie Chan?

qt goddessu

pachinko girl

"My name is Haruhi Suzumiya, God of Gods;
Look upon my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

What amount was decided for Kamachi?

Ya'll niggas need Haruhi

yeah i loved clannad

HARUHI IS A SLUT VOICED BY REAL LIFE SLUT AYA HIRANO

Rude. Well except for the Aya part I guess

>Aya is a slut
Where did this meme came from?

You can't be serious

I mean, everyone knows that the whole story about her and her band members was made up, so why people still push this meme here?