First Clockwork Planet preview out:

First Clockwork Planet preview out:

youtube.com/watch?v=53TPpYaD4Iw

Fuck yes. All the robot girls.

Wide is back.

Oh gee it's another boy meets girl story only this time it's on a planet of gears and they're going to do some combat stuff involving it. So excited to watch the same shit in a different package.

I feel like MC's design is going to be wasted on this shit.

>2D armament
>Those character designs

Thank you based Xebec

Not digging their faces and the MC's hair feels too bright. Otherwise it's looking good, hopefully they adapt it well.

This shit is still happening? Wasn't it announced like a year and a half ago?

Read the vn pleb

Both the MC and the girl are fairly unusual characters and they get into a really cute relationship very fast, plus the setting is cool, so I think it's pretty good.

Well, at least now I know I won't be watching this. Character designs look like shit.

Christ, what the fuck is wrong with the colors?

I'm actually really excited for Clockwork Planet.

God bless.

Those colors look so bad

Hopefully the Japanese audience had the same reaction because coloring is one of the easiest things to change before broadcast and if they made enough noise there's a slight chance it could change before it airs. That's just being hopeful, though.

>Xebec
>Those absolute shit coloring
>Butchered the designs into generic moe blobs when all they had to do was to copy NGNL's design

I'm so mad right now.

>all they had to do was to copy NGNL's design

They butchered the designs but that's not what they should've done at all. NGNL's author and artist is one of the authors for Clockwork Planet but he isn't the artist for it.

Can't wait for this scene.

>26 chapters
>Barely enough chapters for 12 episodes.
>Most of those chapters are continuations or literally nothing.
>Filler bait guaranteed.

It's going to be shit.

At this point only two robo girls.

>4 light novel volumes
>barely enough for 12 episodes

It's a light novel with at least 4 volumes out, retard. Plenty of material for a season. The manga is just an adaptation and it only fully covered the first volume.

Tell me about the green haird girl, why does she wear the headphones?

>girl
>she

He's the mechanic MC. He wears them because he has hypersensitive hearing.

It might be only my opinion but NGNL and Clockwork Planet's world settings are quite different.

NGNL colors and designs wouldn't really work in ClockP, that would need a little bit more dark tones.

Looks like fucking shit desu

>Xebec redesigns

If she took them off, would she die?

Thanks OP. Been trying to motivate to read all of volume 2.

This might actually be the fault of the coloring but I really think the designs should look cleaner. As it is in the trailer it looks more like Sora No Otoshimono or Hundred.

test