What are the odds LS sister is also a coal burning whore?

What are the odds LS sister is also a coal burning whore?

I mean, they are sisters, after all. And one also can't ignore the colored/died hair, which is an obvious feminist/Sjw give away. Do the Jews have this princess turned to the dark side as well?

Holy fuck it is so blatant that this website is filled with virgin retards that hate women, reminds me of the study that low performing men are less okay with women having more autonomy. The only reason you care about this user is youre a fucking loser.

Go work out, take a step back from the world and better yourself, get an education and youll find you will not care about this bullshit because youll have your own women.

>Odds
>888

leave me alone kek! stop tormenting me

Hi Lauren.

Bye Lauren.

Shes a """model""" which basically means she doesnt do anything except pose for pics and fucks photographers off modelmayhem.com for their services, oh and fucks guys for free coke. Hobby models are so pathetic.

Why are you making assumptions about me?

Not an argument.

Its not having sex that is the problem, it’s nonwhite subhumans being involved and not being racist

How much to watch both being blacked?

So now we are onto e-celeb sibling threads? No bump from me

Heard she dated a chink which is bad dont know about nigs tho

Heard she dated a chink which is bad dont know about nigs though.

No proof Jessu burns the coal, still would bang

I can only assume this is just a demoralizing campaign or some kind of conditioning. I refuse to believe a mentally stable or unpaid person would post anti-female YouTuber videos 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't even watch them but jesus fucking christ STOP

Considering her sister is an instagram whore who shows pics where her labia is practically hanging out of her panties, I'd say there's a pretty good possibility

I'm pretty sure she's with a hispanic guy. She's never flirted with white nationalism so it doesn't really matter.

You came to Sup Forums thinking you could farm us for clicks and paypiggies. This is the place that openly talks about lynching niggers and gassing kikes. And you thought we'd be nice to some internet whores?

kek'd

>banging coal burners

Kill yourself, beta faggot.

Now that, is a nice litter box.

all women are sources of deceit and treachery, no exceptions

that doesn't mean you attack them because they are not pure cost sources and merely sources of benefits that come with risks that can be mitigated but never eliminated

women are the only access to the future we have right now and like all biological creatures will seek to exploit that advantage all over your sorry fat ass

assume every woman has already taken nigger loads in her ass and mouth and move the fuck on with building your life, even if they are 100% loyal it's only because you've demonstrated that they have everything to lose from betraying you by being the best man you can be

>look at me im a traditional aryan waifu
>so what my sister is a whore and i dated a muslim

You don't know if she is, faggot

"I'm a trad-con now" is the internet equivalent of "born again christian" women who spend their teens and twenties as absolute whores and then think they can wipe away all consequence by pretending to be a different person and finding god

>all women are sources of deceit and treachery, no exceptions
The female is nature, she is chaos. The masculine is hierarchy, he is order. Women do what women do because that is their nature just as it is the nature of men to dominate the feminine. We must bring order to chaos.
The problem is that (((they))) have made generations of women think that they should dominate and generations of men think that they are to submit. The natural order has been inverted and we will be overrun with chaos until this error is corrected. A little chaos is needed in life but all consuming chaos is hell.

>go work out
I just did and I still hate e-thots

And the natural order is for women to be low-key. To be on the sidelines helping from the background rather than taking an active role attention whoring on the internet.

Lauren please die

Exactly, if you want to know a womens role in a movement look to the family. They should serve support roles in relation to the men just like a wife serves as support for her husband. That is not to say they should not be ready to move to the front lines but that would be a last resort. They are the healer to our dps and tank.

A good Nazi would NEED proof before bang, fucking idiot. learn2racialhygiene

Aposematism (from Greek ἀπό apo away, σῆμα sema sign) was a new term coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton[1][2] for Alfred Russel Wallace's concept of warning coloration.[3] It describes a family of antipredator adaptations in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.[4] Aposematism always involves an advertising signal[a] which may take the form of conspicuous animal coloration, sounds, odours[5] or other perceivable characteristics. Aposematic signals are beneficial for both the predator and prey, since both avoid potential harm.

Kekked and checked

Lauren, you do know that most ppl follow you because of your vagina alone, right? I mean, how else would you explain the fact that your viewer base is predominantly male? You give nothing of value to most ppl outside of having a vagina. Why do you think there are so many male YouTubers that do and say the same shit you do, but only have about 30k subscribers? Yup, males don't have vaginas honey. So shut the fuck up and realize that your only purpose is for children and cooking in the kitchen. Now gtfo of here you nigger fucking whore. Also, you'll finally realize what i mean in about 5 years. You're not aging well at all and you're going to have to get a real job.nigger loving whore.

dat ass doe