America first?

More like Israel first.

Fuck this stooge, I actually voted for him with glee, thinking he would be less of a (((puppet))) that Shillary.

Fuck. This.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Bh2Ra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God blesh the United Shesh.

MIGA

so sleepy maybe ill check ptg

Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in order to cause massive Muslim chimpouts, thus accelerating the destruction of Israel.

Leftists hate Israel and love Palestine so much, I love this butthurt Trump is causing

yeah keep believing that

he's the Handout President. Doing everything for everyone else for free.

Yes!
OF COURSE!!!!
IT WAS 4D CHINESE UNDERWATER POLO GLOW IN THE DARK LASER TAG CHECKERS!!!

M.A.G.A ! ! !
>M.A.G.A ! ! !
M.A.G.A ! ! !
>M.A.G.A ! ! !

>I actually voted for him with glee, thinking he would be less of a (((puppet)))
He literally ran on this you shareblue fuckwit

You ever here "Keep your friends close.. but keep your enemies closer?" Don't jump to conclusions. Easier to clean a house if you are in it...

GURD BRESH DA SHATES

He needed a drink you fucking asshole. Show some respect and apologize.

...the most patronizing shill of the night.

How do you expect to beat us with such low energy?

Why didn't he trade moving the embassy to jersulealm for Israel to stop building illegal settlements in East Jerusalem and the West Bank?

Wouldn't that be the "art of the deal"? This just feels like a free gib that doesn't advance American policy. We gain literally nothing

America 1st!

Don't be racist OP. We need to drain teh swamp. Piss off the libs.

He probably wants muslims to do something drastic so he can pass some authoritative shit in the name of it.

>1D tic tac toe

whoops forgot my image. Anyone that still supports Trump is either a kike shill (JIDF) or a mouthbreathing retard.

Fuck this Kike puppet
What did we get from this “deal”?

Fuck mudslimes. That's why.

more terrorist attacks to encourage more war that creates more terrorists....

do you tards see a pattern here?

What more could you want?

archive.fo/Bh2Ra

You never gain anything by appeasing kikes, only detriment.

Don't worry most of those terror attacks (like 9/11) are Mossad false flags to aid in the creation of Greater Israel/Yinnon Plan. Unfortunately that means fulfilling the Kalergi plan which mean killing all Europeans.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Everything Trump does is good, pede. Don't doubt him

But there are christian palastinians pissed off about this too

How's the drainage going so far, buddy?

Greetings from leftypol

The poor darlings. We'll have to send a boat right over for them.

When did JIDF finally win against Sup Forums?
When did Sup Forums start literally aligning itself with their aims?
Coincides roughly when the reddit embassy, PTG turned up here like a carbuncle that will not come to a head.

I hate Israel, but I do love that it's pissing off annoying faggots that do nothing but whine about it.

Have you do anything but whine about it?

Because worse is better than stable?

Shit is still shit.

>When did JIDF finally win against Sup Forums?
When they convinced people that someone that has all their kids married to kikes, does business with kikes, and considers himself a Zionist was "pro-White".

when morons actually thought trump the cumguzzler was a WN

>because worse is better than stable
It's inevitable, america is as blind as the rest of the world when it comes to the jew problem.The best thing we can do is be happy with what we got until it's gone.If others want to keep fighting thats fine, but until someone actually starts doing something nothing will ever change.

President Trump is awesome and OP is a sneaky shill. Trumpamus Maximus just took you out of the UN migration pact and put a travel ban on people from dangerous Muslim places.
He's a sexual tyrannosaur. And Orange ray of light at dawn at Helms Deep. He's just cooowl and I want one for here instead of Granny long legs.