AMA

Nigger here ask me anything...

What African country are you from or descended from?

>meme flag
>larping

How did you learn to use a computer?

About a year ago I did a DNA ancestry test. I will share the countries in Africa that my ancestors are from. This is according to research of people that in present day have similar DNA markers:

Ivory Coast/Ghana
Camroon/Congo
Mali
So that's as much as I have to go on

Cool, what country do you reside in presently and how's it going for you there?

As a mudlatto myself, I gotta ask: How much of a shit did you or your friends ever give about nerd stuff like comics or sci-fi? SJWs all bitch and moan about how blacks aren't represented there, but honestly, all the full-black kids I knew hated that stuff and considered it geeky white people shit and would even bully people who liked it. My cousin stopped watching Blade after I told him it was based on a Marvel comic. I never really cared either. What's your experience on this, if at all?

Look up ‘infinite monkey theorem’ for your answer.

I live in Yaounde, Cameroon's capital city. I will mostly talk about my city but I think the same applies to most African countries. The inner town pretty much look like that:

Have you ever got so high you forgot you were black then look down and see you skin. That would fucking freak me out.

If you could alter history, would you rather have Africa not colonized by the Europeans?

Here is a better picture :

Also, have you ever in your life before, seen a dead body lying on the street?

Um, user? Don't look down.

Why you have an UN flag? I want to colect Cameroon flag.

Those tests are a scam niggerbro. Prove you're black memeflagfag, post pics of last woman you raped.

Uh no, what kind of drugs are you taking kid? Maybe I have on Xanax but I wouldn’t remember for obvious reasons.

What does Ebola feel like?

Why do your leaders always run away with the money?

Do the ancestors come to you and give bad omens? Do the elders molest you when you are little?

Is living in Africa a rough life?

Societies that run on the assumptions of the benevolence of a ruling class or the i rules of “conscience” and “culture” absent the force of law are almost always corrupt, kind like ya know human nature.

What do you do for a living? How's the internet in Cameroon?

Also post proof or I call bullshit. Real flag and hand picture now.

I don’t know but if you catch Ebola my heart goes out to you. (Did you get the joke?)

What is better KFC or Watermelon ??

Yes

Relative to what?

Let’s see what colonization did to Africa 1.African economies expanded greatly due to the increase in the demand of African goods on the international markets.
2.Production increased greatly due to new technology and new methods.
3.The standard of living and quality of life for Africans improved drastically. Although the Europeans got the ‘lions’ share of it. Africans obtained new and better goods
3.Created more African jobs
4. Democracy (somewhat)
Yeah why not?

Are you okay? Do I need to send 50 cents?

What do you think about the demographics and population growth in some countries?.

Literally multipliying..

>4. Democracy (somewhat)
Your opinion on the subject?

can you swim?

Q: why can't blacks self-govern?

What's the equivalent word for nigger over there?

Your opinion on black US culture

why do some people say africa isnt a country but some people asy it is

Flag or gtfo.

Regression to the mean means that your children will most likely be officially "borderline retarded".

If your child is an outlier their IQ won't be higher than 110. Abnormally long tail ends at the front of IQ distribution signifies admixture with a more intelligent ethnicity.

The politicians voted in by Africans are often corrupt.