I really didn't think you could do worse than selling your own daughter to the jews

I really didn't think you could do worse than selling your own daughter to the jews.

Now the idiot has started fucking world war 3. Again, for the jews.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21
americanpolicy.org/agenda21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW3 with who? the muslim world? short war

Hey what if Ivanka is a clone of Dawnald?

If Trump manages to bait Muslims into declaring war on the West, which in turn will bait traitorous liberals into completely revealing their hand, he will be the greatest president in history. He's still the best of the modern age (I guess he would have been well below average 100-200 years ago).

I am sure everyone will be smiling when gas goes up to $7 a gallon.

>implying WWIII isn't part of the plan
Name a better shock to make America balkanize, faggot. Name a better way to wipe Israel off the map. Name a better way to weaken the governments of Europe so the people can start killing niggers.

Trump's probably doing it for the Jews but I don't give a fuck.

I love how butthurt you are.

Trump is doing it because Putin told him to.

Who benefits the most from This? The US gains literally nothing. This was a fucking give away. Give the Jews what theyve always wanted, nothing in return.

Russia can just ride the growing waive of anti Muslim sentiment and laugh as the skyrocketing price of gas enriches them and cripples the US economy.

Did you know that the major thing separating America from Weimar Germany is that America superficially seems prosperous?
If the petrodollar crashes it's putsch time, baby.

Can't go up that high because we'll start fracking again.

world was 3 is not going to start because we moved an embassy to where the capital actually is. That's idiotic. They'll chimp out some but throw some bananas and all will be good again.

He Started WW III.
Well if you did your research on
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21
You would have seen mass population control, Elderly would be killed anyone that ban not work would be killed and the list goes on, They would have killed those with low IQ. That was the Agenda of the Globalist Elite. That Agenda works as an imperialistic pyramid and Bill Gates along with Mark Suckaturd were a big part of it, Why do you think Bill Gates pushes vaccines so hard when there are so many proven reports that say vaccines hurt people?

And kek approves of this love. OP is a bundle.

still with your tinfoil hat putin shit
fucking worthless faggot, fuck off and go back to redd*t

>skyrocketing price of gas enriches them and cripples the US economy

I'm going to have to stop you right there, USA is energy independent and Canada and Mexico are energy exporters. In a WWIII situation we're in good shape, Russia is in good shape, China a Europe are fucked. WWIII might be the only way to really get the cleansing fire hot enough to cleanse the communists, Jews, and Islam.

>buh but muh oil traded in dollars
>you don't want ZOG to lose its position as global hegemon, right goy?

I'm sure you're republican . hey retard, Islam in it's current state is incompatible with western values.

What is Sustainable Development?

According to its authors, the objective of sustainable development is to integrate economic, social and environmental policies in order to achieve reduced consumption, social equity, and the preservation and restoration of biodiversity. Sustainablists insist that every societal decision be based on environmental impact, focusing on three components; global land use, global education, and global population control and reduction.
Social Equity (Social injustice)

Social justice is described as the right and opportunity of all people “to benefit equally from the resources afforded us by society and the environment.” Redistribution of wealth. Private property is a social injustice since not everyone can build wealth from it. National sovereignty is a social injustice. Lack of universal health care is a social injustice. All part of Agenda 21 policy.
Economic Prosperity

Public Private Partnerships (PPP). Special dealings between government and certain, chosen corporations which get tax breaks, grants and the government’s power of Eminent Domain to implement sustainable policy. Government-sanctioned monopolies.
americanpolicy.org/agenda21/

I will not link anything, but why do you think there were so many fires in northern California that sparked so close in time all in the same early morning. The fires were to help with water conservation, the idea is thin the plant life create more water flow to rivers and lakes.
This is Fact research healthy forest burning, in 2016 California Sierra Mountains saw massive fires even in Yosemite, the fire department took their time putting out those fires.

Wrong. Arabs are incompatible with European civilization. You can do Islam if you fuck around with it a bit, see Bosnia. Non-white Muslims can also be somewhat civilized in their own weird foreign way, see Jordan and Iran.

It's not a question of whether the Jews or the Arabs are more like us. They're both Semitic barbarians and we can't prioritize one or the other on that level. However, Jews run American foreign policy, Arabs hate Israel (even Israel's 85-IQ Sunni allies like Saudi Arabia), and moving the embassy is a good way to make Arabs chimp out and set geopolitical dominos in motion while superficially sucking Jewish dick.

What makes you think he isn't turning the Muslim world against them and letting them twist in the wind?

God, how much of her father's semen has she taken up her ass?

He's giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I will. I need my paycheck from my mineral rights.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Probably enough to father/grandfather this little retard.

I'm waiting to hear how he's started WW3 by recognizing Jerusalem as capital. Use your words.

Saudis let Hezbollah destroy Israel. US starts war with Iran. Europe is forced to follow.

>Now the idiot has started fucking world war 3. Again, for the jews.
What does N Korea have to do with the joos?

he has fucked us over. I am a usa citizen. I don't want to involved with the middle east. why should we care about the middle east.
he was using his daughter as bait for young women. I don't believe it.

plot twist: barron is ivanka's son

Where is his birth certificate?

THATS who he gave to the jews?
jesus no wonder hes president

none of it was wasted in a dirty poo hole, user.