(((Pewdiepie)))

(((Pewdiepie)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3lENiCgVXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just submitted your idea to /r/PewdiepieSubmissions/ and i already got 43 upvotes lol

683 and top of hot now hahaha you should have posted it there bro

haha pewdie pie cool my fav youtuber bro LMAO
brofist xD

zero death IKR

Sista fista up yo ass boi

Based

he's very, very aware of chan culture and regularly regurgitates shit from these boards

he also doesn't give a fuck because he's rich enough to not give a fuck, he's not "based" or "redpilled" he's just bored

He is planning something

youtube.com/watch?v=R3lENiCgVXQ
Enjoy!

Like what? A Beer Hall Putsch?

dont get this. im out of the loop

we didn't need this proof. and that could easily be faked. we already know pewds was one of us because he used to shill his shit of Sup Forums back in 2011 when he was a small time fuck

I kinda felt bad when he was begging " pleeeeez stop with the Nazi memes guys, I know they are making a compilation as we speak"
Has the msm scared him, or he needs hide power level just a bit longer?
Cuz calling people dirty niggers is like going full ssj4 lol
Pewds for führer!!!

He's pretty red pilled. I know someone that knows someone that might know him, and they said he doesn't like kikes, mudslimes, or nignogs.

>I know someone that knows someone that might know him
I am that guy that your friends friend might know him and i have to say this is false.

Remember he sed sumtin bout "Swedish cuckery" and called Sweden a third world dystopian crime ridden hellhole jej

no shit he browses Sup Forums, in his YLYL videos he browses WEBM threads, it's not some secret

Bamp
Cuckstiny fagbois raid the fuck out of catalog, but pewds is one of us and nobody replies? The absolute state of Sup Forums
Maybe I should insult Lauren southern, at least I'll get some white knight 14 y/o replies...

Sup Forums is so underaged they have regular pewdiepie threads
let that sink in

>regular

>Sup Forums is so shilled and ducked they now have regular destiny threads
FTFY

Godammit autocorrect
>cucked

giv sauce pls
why couldn't women be the stronger sex. At least that way they'd be useful for something and sexy as fuck. but nooo, nature just had to make them flabby and soft

>(((Pewdiepie)))

Sounds like (((Pedofile)))

It's Atalanta from Hercules: the Legendary Journeys.
I want to feel her red hot, tight pussy muscles squeezing my fat white dick

Heil pewds. Let's usher in the 4th reich

How to join Nazpewd party:
1- christian channel only
2- respect wahmen
3- sista fists
4- drink whiskey
5- zero deaths in Dark Souls (whole soulsborne series)
6- call campers dirty niggers
7- hot European waifu
8- pay Indians on 5er to kill the Jews.

tard never did acid.

I'm just wondering. Why do so many YouTubers dye their hair and style it like a cosplayer nowadays? I remember in my non-prehistoric-fossil days that this wasn't the case.