NOW IT'S OFFICIAL TRUMP WILL LOSE 2020

FUCK OFF JEWISH PUPPET

muds

watch it burn....Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in order to cause massive Muslim chimpouts, thus accelerating the destruction of Israel.

OP post under your own flag

Love live Israel, long may Trump reign!

I love Israel if for no other reason than that it makes mad all.

This is a massive quid pro quo for Israel. Either they helped in the Saudi overhaul or something yuge is in the works from Israel.

lmao liberal here, even i would never back israel

>when your orange idiot cucks you more than the dems
my fucking sides

Isreal first GO BLUMPF!

theyre fake kikes to boot
>right side up triangle and downward one on flag in background
>means penis vagina
>bible says 144,000 men who are "undefiled by vaginas" are very significant and very few know who they are
>this is not the whole extent but there are far more good people than just 144K
>seal the deal of this crippling deception with a jewy jewnald boobies bibi tiny baby hands handshake
>i read on the news today that israel claims it will always allow freedom of worship
>literally bans everybody except fake jews from immigrating there
>gives everybody death and refugees

Lunatic SJWs make lots of people mad. Do you love them too?

stop posting the same thing everywhere shill

THAT'S OUR GOY!

He was never great, but better than Hillary tho. Jewish puppets.

It's (((America))) after all

Being a goy servant of Israel will only help him. American voters think America belongs under Israeli rule.

To be fair, he's not wrong.

you realise the georgia guidestones pretty much proclaim this presidency no

All apart of his 400D chess move to usher in the Apocalypse with nuclear fire. Don't sweat it guys.

I can't think of a better way to obliterate muslims. can you?

If that is what happens, and why, then you will know it is time to SHRIKE.

obliterating bagels

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

>pretty close
impossible. if anything is inside anoos. it can sit there. and for some reason ill never understand. it doesnt have to move or do anything. and 30 minutes later you WILL pressure wash the ceiling and have a seizure youve never had before. good story though. were they butcher cocks?

man fuck israel, bunch of covetous jew bastards trying to steal land because some fairy tale book 'says it's theirs'