Lena Dunham warned Hillary about Weinstein

theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/06/lena-dunham-warned-hillary-clinton-campaign-about-weinstein-report-claims

Well, there you go. The one good thing Lena Dunham has ever done. Too bad that campaign was being run by Hillary Fucking Clinton.

>Lena Dunham warned Hillary Clinton aides in 2016 that campaign backer Harvey Weinstein was “a rapist” and allegations about him were likely to be made public, according to a New York Times report about the disgraced producer.

>The actor and writer, a prominent supporter of Clinton during her presidential run, told the paper that she told two members of the Democratic nominee’s campaign staff about alleged sexual misconduct by Weinstein, who has since been accused of sexual assault and harassment by over 90 women, and expressed concern about the producer’s involvement in Clinton’s campaign.

>“I just want you to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist and this is going to come out at some point,” Dunham claims she told the Clinton campaign’s deputy communications director, Kristina Schake. “I think it’s a really bad idea for him to host fundraisers and be involved, because it’s an open secret in Hollywood that he has a problem with sexual assault.”

>According to the Times, Dunham also claims she warned Clinton’s campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod, who organised events with celebrity campaigners, about Weinstein’s behaviour. She says that, as far as she was aware, the Clinton campaign did not respond to her concerns about Weinstein.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/the-hamptons-welcomes-hillary-clinton-home-for-the-summer
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/06/lena-dunam-sexual-abuse-sister-grace-exploration-lawsuit/18524915/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this isn't enough to save you Lena, they are going to eat you alive.

Isn't Lena Dunham an self admitted rapist herself? What is it with Jews and rape?

In fairness I wouldn't believe her due to no first hand knowledge. No one would rape

(((Harvey Weinstein)))
(((Lena Dunham)))

Hahaha no she didnt.

Reminder Lena literally finger raped her sister.

> The one good thing Lena Dunham has ever done

Lena Dunham is a disgusting, putrid vile sloth who should be gutted and left for dead. fuck that cunt straight to the hottest flames in Hell.

So she is a stronk feminist and knew that winestein was a serial rapist and she said nothing to the public, but did try to advise her political horse.

what a mensch. Why would Hillary need to be warned if it was an open secret ?

Breaking News: Lena Dunham commits suicide. The Girls actress shot herself twice in the head.

>(((Mossad death squads)))

She wrote that when she was a teenager she used to have her sister sit in her lap while she masturbated.

its not wrong when girls do it.

That's so disgusting I want to KMS.

Wanna bet this is a bullshit claim.

No, it didn't happen

This is damage control. Duh-nam is a loyal leftard commie; it wouldn't tell on Weinstein.

Yeah and she is saying that clinton who ran an entire campaign on feminism knew and did nothing too because hollywood is helpful.

takes one to know one

this bitch is so full of shit

So the fat cunt is trying to distance herself from Clinton now. Really makes me do a big think.

Attention-whoring, it's her thing.

>now going the "I told them all along" route
Pathetic attempt to stay relevant.

>self-centered roastie falling all over herself to awkwardly wedge into whatever the current story is, painting herself in a positive light at the same time
Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, everywhere, all the time, for my entire life, with every woman I've ever met

Wasn't she defending him or some other kike and attacking another girl who claimed she was abused?

>I warned yall bout dem rapists - says lesbian rapist
>I wuz fiddlin ma lil sister when I realize sumin. Men do dis too! - lezbo dunham

Thoroughly vile.

>But it's ok to be a self admitted diddler

Why didn’t she tell someone who would do anything about it; LIKE ALL HER FANS

Why didnt Lena go public with this knowledge?

Well they were literally fucking next door neighbors dude, they literally lived next door to each other LOL of course she'd ignore it. Fuucking stupid

Source: un.vis/buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/the-hamptons-welcomes-hillary-clinton-home-for-the-summer

>Their rental is just next door to Harvey Weinstein, the film mogul and Democratic donor.

Literal fake paid PR news

One tweet would have done it.

She cared more about shekels, protecting a jew, and Hillary winning than fellow women being raped by a fat kike.

If we were in a room with Emma Watson we would politely ask for an autograph and bow respectfully like Japanese beta virgins because of our reverence for feminine white beauty. Sup Forums would never dream of raping a woman. It's the most degenerate thing you can do.

Sup Forums cares more about systematic rape than Tumblr and self-proclaimed feminist leaders in Sweden and Hollywood. This is a batshit insane timeline.

Source on that claim?

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/06/lena-dunam-sexual-abuse-sister-grace-exploration-lawsuit/18524915/

She did she’s just so secure she thinks you can tell people this shit and get away with it because much pussy hole.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN WARNED HILLARY ABOUT LENA DUNHAM

Oh i know she said she molested her sister. And she also falsely accused a college republican of rape.

I meant that she didnt say shit about weinstein. Everyone knew anyway. But she is just doing damage control. Shes fucked.

Another reminder she also denied another girl’s rape accusation to protect her (((tribe)))