Tales of Zestiria

This girl. I fucking hated her in S1, but she's growing on me. Complex character.

>Community helper, her guild loves her, tradeswoman, cute, attractive.

>Vigilante by night, kills off bad guys. Was after the princess' head but got convinced to work for her instead.

Rose a shit.

I agree, she has a sense of justice but is still a bad-ass cutthroat who'll slit a motherfucker's throat, but then perhaps regret the repercussions because she can't quite dull herself.
I never bothered to play the games, so I'm not sure if people know how it'll turn out, but I hope she doesn' become a mini-Shepherd with Dezel's wind powers.

Fuck off Baba.

but not best girl though

Pic unrelated. I'm glad she leaves your party like 1/4 through the game.

Shes pretty cool.She seems to be losing it with guren being dead but looks like the wind seraph will blow the enemies the fuck off for her.

Is the zestiria anime worth it?

The game bored me after about 15hrs

Im almost done with season one. And id say its a big, "meh". If you want to see ufotable fights, just rewatch fate. The characters are meh, anime is meh most of the time, and the CG is pure cancer for the eyes. So id say if you have 4 hours to kill, go for it, otherwise just forget about it.

>CG is pure cancer.

I don't know if we watched the same show but I've never seen CG done this well in a normal TV anime. There's no sign of the usual stuttering and the fights are really good.

Is it true they downplayed Sorey and Mikleo gayness?

ED was nice. Rose & Alisha tag-team with their respective(?) wind seraphs when?

Doujins when? Noble confidante-zone Sorey already.

So, Rose is batman, right?
The dark hero who prowls at night.

Post more Sergei.

pretty much only she kills people/spirit.

Why do people like suffering the girl so much? She barely did anything other than getting fucked on every occasion. By everything.

A lot of it's getting cut out which is a bad idea on Ufotable's part

Is this just a direct adaptation of the game? I heard Ufo changed some things so it would be different to the game

Also i heard in previous thread my waifu Alisha will get purification power/resonance with Zaveid beside her?

It's very vaguely following the plotline of the game with a bunch or original content but Alisha gets a lot of screentime and gets to look cool.
Zaveid might join up with her but no one knows yet since she's put alongside him in the ending a lot with dusty wind swirling around her attacks.

Did they forget who was their target audience?

Cutest boy.
I'm warmly waiting for user to deliver my mspaint Sergej.

>Armatized Alisha

Yes please, do it Ufo

Ufo is run by terminal retards, what do you expect?

A grown man shouldn't have a personality this heartwarmingly pure and cute.

Well, which way would you prefer your Armatization?

Though I have no idea if it will actually happen. They've shown nothing that would hint at either Rose or Alisha Armatizing in the show yet and it's most likely either going to be both of them or neither.
I think I'd actually prefer it if neither of them did but my anime senses tell me they'll both do while alongside Sorey for the final battle.

Looks like Rose will not be a squire, after all. If she and Alisha follow a new path, then Sorey and Mikleo can have their own gay adventures. Alisha and Rose, too. What is a massive insult to the game because Rose is pivotal point in order to develop Sorey's character. And that is pretty much the crux of the story.

I never thought I'd say this but Zaveid -> Alisha Rose

Loosely follows the plot of the game but tweaks it to work better as an anime, also gives Alicia way more screen time. And it randomly threw in a couple of episodes that were a flashback to Berseria (which is a prequel to Zestiria) to promote that game when it released.

Baba ruined everything. Fuck that guy. Alisha deserved tons of love and cuddling.

Everyone thought that about Alisha but she became a squire at the end
I'm positive Rose will also become a squire at the end of her own arc.
Armatization is the only uncertainty.

>Still blaming Baba when was NB fault for being greedy.

They literally wanted to do a Flynn/Richard.

>make two completely different characters
>mash them into one despite making no sense

Wow so complex. Very deep.

>Sorey and Mikleo can have their own gay adventures. Alisha and Rose, too.

Reminds me of YurixFlynn and EstellexRita

I like it

More like Spergei.

Estelle and Rita are likable, Rose is shit

>They literally wanted to do a Flynn/Richard.

Unlike Flynn, Alisha was completely irrelevant once she's gone for the rest of the story

Anime Rose makes a lot more sense already than game Rose though.

Game Rose is just some bloodthirsty sociopathic assassin who kills for no reason other than to satisfy her revenge boner

Anime Rose actually is a vigilante for the vast majority of commoners and peasants who have done nothing wrong and suffer at the hand of the clergy and aristocrats and have no way to fight back. It actually shows her relationship with her fellow commoners and it makes sense why she would fight for them.

SOON

Funnily enough, this means she would've been a pretty good princess if Dezel hadn't fucked up her chances at marrying into royalty.
And now she got involved with another princess from the neighboring country.

This smug little tomboy just can't escape from the blue blood, can she?

Not gonna lie I'd fucking love it if we had Rose x Alisha be canon in the anime, if only because it would piss off all the people who love Alisha and hate Rose.

The two of them are gonna have to work to clean up the remains of malevolence after Sorey goes to sleep as his squires anyways so surely one could spin some adventure out of that with them and the girl seraph squad. Add some Normin as a mascot and we have a full fledged magical girls series.
Kayanon and Mikakoshi are both good at singing so give them a theme song duet too.
Ufo failed to milk the fujos so why not milk the idolfags now?

Rose is a best. You're outing yourself as a big fat fucking fujo cunt if you're strawmanning her for detracting from your homo shit

>meh
Feel free to go back to where you came from

You mean it's a bad idea for disgusting fujo scum.

I liked Rose in S1, but S2 is doing an even better job developing her in the right direction. Plus showing off her playful cuteness that contrasts well against being an ojou for Sparrowfeathers and leader of Scattered Bones.

>they're terminal retards because my fetishes aren't catered to in the first 2 episodes
All fujos need a bullet

Is Rose the Yakuza?

Why? She's about as interesting as a piece of cardboard.

The recent episode also added a scene where she shows some degree of self-doubt, which she explicitly does not do in game canon. Rose's whole immunity to Malevolence stems in part from her refusal to ever believe what she's doing is wrong.

>tfw Rose wins the Soreybowl.

Rose winning the Sergejbowl is more likely than that.

Rose already won the Deadzelbowl.

Just put everyone in Rose's harem already.

Who is the best Tales girl and why is it Rose?

I can't decide between rose alicia and edna

Rita is better than Rose, though.

Sorry but that competition is already closed.

Someone said best girl?

More animated Nee-san when?

Fuck! I just cut myself on that image. Be careful when posting sharp things!

That design is a complete nonsense.

It's okay, she's a Tulpa

You sir need a checkup by the dokter seriously. Sorry to disappoint you but every pairing in the game is too far fetched.

Just look at all this edge.

I was close. She needed more screen time.

>hurr durr I"m an assassin murdering people, but only bad people
>tries to murder a princess without checking if she's a bad person
>oh hey you aren't actually that bad, so let's be friends and forget that I tried to kill one from royal family

You don't even need to see her in that dress, ever, outside the skits.

I want a comedic crossover or where Velvet wakes up and meets the Zesty squad while everyone is anxious and afraid because she's the lord of calamity she immediately goes to fuss over all of them while in full blown Onee-san mode.

>immediately threatens Zaveid to put a shirt on or she'll eat him
>scolds all of them for subsisting on snacks and insists they have a proper nutritious meal
>warns Edna and Meebo when they start bickering with the former quietly complaining she's supposed to be older than her
>ropes in Sorey and Alisha to help her cook and commandeers them around the kitchen like a star chef
>forces Rose to sit straight and eat with proper table manners like a young girl should
>no one dares to talk back when she treats them all like kids because she's fucking scary in her big sis mode
>after a bath all the girls get their hair brushed by Velvet and all the boys get a headpat and they're all tucked into bed even though it's probably 8pm
>talks fondly of little Apple Dragon with Lailah

this

>hurr durr
Feel free to fuck off back to where you came from

boring shit only good for bullying

agreed

Your opinion doesn't matter.

DELET

>fujo opinions matter
Now that's a tip top kek

>doesn't see how his Rose waifu ideals are wrapped

>she's the lord of calamity
wtf. did i just spoil the story for myself?

come back when your fav anime sells 60k

Love live sold more than that. Now go polish off that tray of oreos and die from asphyxiation while you're asleep

It's pretty damn obvious. It isn't even that important in the story.

They areFatefags

this isn't fate so they have no idea

Velvet a 2nd best.

Yeah I'm too sad that yoi is on the list of the most selling anime in history, you won, kek

what exactly are you trying to prove? That you disgusting fetishists are so depraved that you'll buy literally anything so long as it has homo shit, even if the show is literally packed with quality and shit writing? Nice one buddy.

That goes both ways though. I would say very few of the top selling anime shows are legitimately good shows. The rest aren't really all that good beside being pandering garbage.

Tales of /u/ and /y/ is preferable to Tales of Zzzzz, to be honest. Neither of these are good, but I'll take entertainment over none.

did they kill the evil cake yet?

What cake?

I'm successfully proving that your opinion doesn't matter but fujos does because they buy shit they like.

>kill a guy
>"oh shit killing people with a family will make their family sad"

such a deep charac-
you are full of shit, kill yourself.

She didn't even kill Guren, what are you talking about.

Everyone buys shit they like. Fujo sales just get an extreme funnelling effect because there are only 1 or 2 fujo shows per season to dump money into. The niche isn't any bigger on spending, they just have less choice for what to buy. Obviously YOI is a special case, but in general you're no more important. Stop deluding yourself.

then it was one of her henchmen in the mission, does it matter?

Rose is shallow as fuck, so is the whole Crew, Zestiria as a game was a pile of steaming shit, the Anime is slightly better and nicely animated with a good soundtrack that's why I'm forcing this garbage down my throat

give me more Velvet already Berseria did everything better

Dude.
The bishops name was Reno and she killed him herself.
Guren is some random ass peasant.

if so why the fuck would she care
he wasn't one of the guards? Didn't his wife specifically say that?

Too bad they scrapped everything that could've built her up as a well fleshed character because of Baba.

He delivered some goods and was silenced by the church.
I have no idea why she got upset with Eguille when she was proven right.

Alisha might get her own separate arc to deal with that.

They probably want her to look like less of a sociopath in the anime.