CNN paid Casey Neistat $25 million during election

WTF is going on here??? Zucker's son told his dad to throw $25mill at this youtuber??

Remember he made that 5min youtube vid endorsing Hillary? Surely it wasn't related to that was it????

Told you guys msm was using you to tear altright ecelebs down.

I 100% don't care

Good question

Literally who

>i dont care
Hes directly influencing millions of young, future voters

Cucksey Shillstat can burn in hell desu

I don't care

obvious shill

keeping bumping though :)

ok have fun

Yes you do

You're right. I'm smart enough to know if you're one of us, you're banned from twitter/youtube/ZOGmedia

So I do care. But I'm not on your side, nor do I make any moves in this "war"

Guess that worked pretty well for (((her)))

The point is that people know here so they stop entertaining shills in those threads and tell them to fuck off.

I've re-read that a couple times but don't understand your message. Sorry.

Oh, I get it.

Typically I don't enter e-celeb threads. I have over 100 Sup Forums threads hidden. This one is the exception because it's real info. You have the MSM financing the alt-lite take down. That's why I bump.

Didnt anyone think it was curious that the skeptic community was imploding at the same time too? They already demonetised a heap of accounts for the information monopoly. That stressor can be enough to set people onto each other. Then you just get into discords and forums and start twisting shit up and saying so and so used their fans to mass report you becausee they were jealous and watch them tear each other apart.

They did it here telling us that TRS or something were the ones shitting up the board when it was these goblin fucks internet army. Soros deep state shit.

Always ask who benefits from something happening. Every single post you read. Every article. Everything.

Casey Niestat already admitted that he was paid for the endorsement.

I dont entertain them either as a rule because they are retarded and i dont know why anyone would.

But the problem is people do. They love the drama and wrecking shit. People like that are very easy to control.

Read the fine print on the image. They want to monopolise youtube videos and online news like vice etc. They want the narrative back.

>Always ask who benefits from something happening. Every single post you read. Every article. Everything.
always good advice

Trump said it best, we must be vigilant. It's not good enough to float around on the internet merely looking at the debate. Psychological Warfare isn't a game.

the whole thing died down but a lot of people stopped making content or slowed down drastically. I used to be able to watch for hours on youtube every week, now I only have 2 channels that still put out semi-regular videos.