US inner-city children suffer ‘war zone’ trauma (BBC video):

So, how do you Drumpfkins defend THIS? American CHILDREN are developing the type of PTSD normally seen in combat veterans due to the scale of the crime and violence which has been permitted to exist in their communities by the American government.

>US inner-city children suffer ‘war zone’ trauma

>Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is well known as an issue for returning soldiers. But it is far more pervasive in US inner cities.

>For the BBC's America First? series, Aleem Maqbool is exploring health and social issues where the US, the richest country in the world, does not perform well in international rankings.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42229205/us-inner-city-children-suffer-war-zone-trauma

I wonder if Blacks in Africa have the same problems. I would wager yes, if things like that were tracked.

How about we send you to a war zone so you can stop being such a faggot.

Yeah, they get it because they have to live in an area full of other niggers. Niggers = violent crime = niggers with PTSD

None of these cities are in black-run states. Look at a state like Missouri, which has the most violent big city in the country (St. Louis) and also the 9th-most violent (Kansas City) - it's run by a white Republican governor. I thought Republicans were "tough on crime," but I guess that's just another lie/empty promise.

Oh wow, it's not like candidate Trump talked about how the inner cities were like war zones with the amount of crime that goes on and mentioned how he wanted to fix them. This is while Hillary Clinton said that he was racist and that America was already great.

You're literally proving the point that Trump made during the election. If this wasn't a shill post I would give you a (you).

90% of all those murders are by blacks, the problem is crystal clear.

St. Louis: 47.1% Black 43.6% White
Baltimore: 63% Black 29% White
Detroit: 82.7% Black 7.8% White

Kansas City, Mo: Something struck me while looking at the statistics here.

White 59.2%
—Non-Hispanic white 54.9%
Black or African American 29.9%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 10.0% (59.2 - 54.9) = 14.3%

In fact they try to play with all the demographic numbers like this. They're purposely obfuscating the latino numbers.

Yeah, but he got 2 scoops. IMPEACH

niggers and people that act like them are awful to live near. Every day activities become like a risk taking exercise.
Wouldnt be surprised that kids develop ptsd. Theyd be continually anxious that something was going to happen to them.

those numbers aren't high enough desu, they should all die

73% of black moms are single.
somehow this is the white man's fault.

in other news:
>Africa has PTSD

Okay, so what has he DONE about crime thus far? Quite a few US cities are setting all-time murder records this year. Including cities like Des Moines in states like Iowa that voted Trump. Why isn't he doing anything to help them out with crime?

"The buck stops at the top" - the GOVERNOR is the most important official within a state. It is the governor's responsibility to control crime if local officials can't or won't.

You shit head that city is packed with niggers. We all watched them on a live stream burn half the damn city to the ground because some nigger got shot after robbing a store.

All of those places listed, regardless of who runs the state government, are packed with niggers. I mean for god's sake Memphis is about 80-90% of the yearly crime for the state of TN.

Kill yourself you fucking coalburning buttspelunking speakchucking commie.

Niggers can't be controlled. Their prefrontal cortex is just to thin. They act on impulse too easily. You'd need a round the clock Judge Dredd-esque police force that was allowed to met out justice on the spot. That would at least give them pause. But we both know it won't happen. You can't fix their biology post factum. Only an insane oppressive authoritarian state, or genocide, can cure the nigger problem

This has been going on for a about a century in the USA. Not inner-city children suffering from war zone trauma like PTSD, but the underlining reason for this, high murder rates. The reason black people have a much higher rate of murder than whites has to do with democrats. This can be slpit into two halves, pre enforcement of the 14th amendment when the democrats were openly racist against blacks and did not enforce the law equally. Which allowed crime to increase most noteable murder. During this time blacks had a murder rate 7 times that of whites. The second is today's race baiting democrats using movements like black lives matter and thier media outlets to push police out of black areas. This lack of enforcement of the rule of law leads to a power vacuum that is filled by gangs. The lack of the rule of law is why the No. 1 cause of death for blacks is males 15-34 is murder. Only the enforenment of the rule of law can make these areas safer. Where the criminal justice system fails to resond vigorously to violent injury and death, homicide becomes endemic. Black have suffered from a lack of effective criminal justice and this more than anything is the reason for the nation's long running plague of black homicides In the end the reason why this problem will not be fixed is because the democrats benefit from it.

all nigger towns. jesus fucking christ.

>black people don’t want to live near other blacks
oh those poor little subretard thugs they should get free mcmansions in gated communities with subsidized utlities. that’d fix everything!

>crime and violence which has been permitted to exist

Permitted by whom?

We have lost segregation and Jim Crow which used to keep our white civilizations safe from African savagery, what do you suggest is going to finally make niggers participate in civilization?

Also please explain why places without niggers don't seem to have significant crime rates?

>CIAniggers bring war and drugs to the inner cities
>Democrats and good goy Black '''''''leaders'''''''' turn a blind eye for decades while blaming Whitey
>user in between bull prepping and cock sucking comes to Sup Forums
>So, how do you Drumpfkins defend THIS? American CHILDREN are developing the type of PTSD

>it's duh democrats!
>k, explain Africa
>....

Of course they do. It's impossibly hard to wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and see a nigger looking back at you.

>it's run by a white Republican governor.

Because governor = dictator.

Are you fuckers really stupid or is this concept just a projection of what you believe government should be?

If you were elected governor of Missouri, what would YOU do to make the niggers participate in civilization?

>It is the governor's responsibility to control crime

Show me one state constitution citation where this is the governor's job description.

..suffered so much I'm feelin' shell-shocked
A drive-by's an every-day thing
I done lost my homies to this mother fucking game

>The Sup Forums knows

Underrated

They behave so well without the white man around oppressing them, right, guys?

>So, how do you Drumpfkins defend THIS?

Niggers.

Should say "poorest" in the title because being in the bottom 30-10% of white people is still poor, and their numbers are higher than the top column of blacks. So the heading is factually wrong.

Wrong. If we were to play your game, since there are straight percents, you'd have to compare the top 30% of blacks and the bottom 30% of whites. Which would actually me the title even more accurate, you sub-human brainlet nigger loving retard.

>> niggers make everyone miserable

Well noooo shiiiittttt

You have shit for brains. Governors dont micromanage cities although it would be nice if that state took over metrpolitan areas and murdered all democrat city officials and minorities

Why doesn't Trump send the National Guard?

why not supply them with more firepower?

>inner city
Why not just say ehat we already know, it's all niggers isn't it?

Solution: remove niggers

All problems solved.

go ask Black Lives Matter
Drumf been talking about this shit since day 1, all y'all liberals dont want stop and frisk and half of you want to disband the police

You know it's bad when the fucking UN is visiting Albama looking to check if they have clean water. Same thing they do with 3rd world countries LMAO

r-race is only skin-deep!!!