Post people who were/are right

Post people who were/are right

>gets his brain fried by MK Ultra
>dude its everyone else whos miserable not just me lmao
>modern civilization and technology are evil
>uses modern postal system to send bombs to murder people

yeah good stuff

not this hippy faggot cry baby who bombed stupid shit and wrote Boomer scifi as a thesis

Dude that guy sent bombs to people. That's pretty fucked up. I doubt he had all the answers. But the manifesto is pretty incredible.

Clearly not a man who sees it like it is. Technology is a neutral force. It's own we use it that's sometimes evil. Look at the nuclear weapon for example, as a deterrent it's probably prevented dozens of wars. Actually use them and all hell would break loose.

Why was Adolf not the first reply? Pick your fucking game up Sup Forums

The manifesto perfectly explains and excuses the bombs. He sent those because he knew that, at the time, his only hope of recognition was to kill some people in the process and get the mainstream media to print his manifesto.

The fact that we are talking about him over 20 years later proves that he was right.

Ted was friends with him in jail. He even wrote a letter to the publishers of a book about the incident defending him

The two best books I've ever read.

>not trump:the art of the deal and mein kampf

G-give muh crown to some frog and stir upo a war
That will fufufufufufucking show them

what are they about?

moot lied. people died.

literally who?

>Technology is a neutral force

Read Ellul's "Technological Society"

Power. How modern society instills powerlessness and how to correct things.

You say that now, just wait for the robots with AI to take over. Drones were just the start.

welp, the world is fucked. for all his extremely psychotic efforts, he couldnt stop the creation of Skynet after failing to destroy the neural processor prototype developed at Cyberdyne Systems back in the noughts

At least his legacy lives on

if a machine ... can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too.

t. brainlet

Why do you always shill your fucking book here?