How much longer can he avoid the pedo-purge? By all reasoning, he should have been denounced...

How much longer can he avoid the pedo-purge? By all reasoning, he should have been denounced, unemployed and humiliated by now. We know who is protecting him, but why aren't people talking about this? Too beloved? Too non-threatening? How can we make it happen?

>While still a 17-year-old high school student, Shoshanna Lonstein came to public attention by dating then 38-year-old Jerry Seinfeld, who was at the time starring in his eponymous sitcom.
>They dated for approximately four years, from 1993 to 1997, before the relationship ended.

>but why aren't people talking about this
how many jews do you think I can feasibly think about before I get sick of essentially making a list of satan's allies?

seinfeld did nothing wrong

also, those are some top-notch khazar milkers

17 is legal in ny

please god, don't ruin Seinfeld for me

ruin him

Jerry Seinfeld does not come off as a pedo hes a total geek Kevin Spacey was an obvious pedo I even joked about it with friends and im just some dick in Canada

I'm 36 my gf is 20. Am I a pedo?

Protip: I am

>17 year old
>pedo

it looks like the are pretty closely related...

17 is legal in my country you fag leaf

howard stern made fun of him for it, even made a really funny song about it.

all jews are cousins
Jews and Muslims are really inbred

>I'm 36 my gf is 20

ban seinfeld!
ban led zeppelin and other assorted rock bands they slept with and married 14 year olds!!!
Ban your male ancestors who most likely married younger and had a perfectly healthy and happy marriage and stayed together till death!!!!!!!

Go to bed Matt

Jew detected.

older fag here, it was all over the news for awhile then her parents came out and said they approved of the relationship and that was that

nothing pedo about this picture

moralfags moralfagging is all this useless hysteria over 15 year old girls is

Because he liked to fuck a 17-year-old girl ruins Seinfeld for you? It's maybe a little bit nontraditional, but it's not like she was 12.

pedo kike met her randomly in central park and used to send limos to pick her up at her parents apartment on school nights so he could dick her down. crazy

aaaaaaaaaand it's nothing

>pedo

Ya he should have dated some 38 year old slag who has taken miles of dick and whose uterus is dried up. That's much better than dating a young fertile woman in the prime of her beauty.

you'd have to be a cunts to stop your daughter marrying a rich dude

I did standup for 7 years all over the country and worked with a few comedians who used to open for jerry in the 1990's. I heard he used to get his money from the gig in cash and would always ask the opening act where

"the young girls were at?' "Like high school"

dudes a perv. Good riddance if he gets taken down.

Jealous?

I actually think she is too old for me.

What a lucky SOB how would you not want that, prime reproduction material, his DNA must have been rewarding him thustly.

>fertile
You faggots that say shit like this are animals that only care to breed, and you should all be slowly tortured before being drowned in your own blood

fertile means capable of having a babby

fucking Christ you're triggered by words, back to tumblr snowflake

>fertile
>You faggots that say shit like this are animals that only care to breed, and you should all be slowly tortured before being drowned in your own blood

Infertile roastie detected.

I know that you stupid waste of oxygen faggot can you not read?

/thread
whiteknights gtfo
>in all fields

>17
>pedo
When will this meme die?

>howard stern made fun of him for it,

then married a women 18 years younger than him.

>I'm 36 my gf is 20. Am I a pedo?

I'm only 32 at this point, but I don't see any logical reason for a man to ever date someone older than about 24.

We keep getting better looking, they obviously don't, and a girl in her 20s is so much easier to manage and enjoy now than when I was that age.

Well what about fucking Dan Schneider!

Women are garbage tier humans that need to be reminded that their uteruses are the only reason men have to associate with them. Moralfags are the niggers of politics.

op is a faggot

>humans aren't animals
>humans shouldn't care about their future offspring
This post is double retarded, dried up roastie detected

how did you meet her?

This is disgusting and disgraceful.

Why even put your dick in ANYTHING over 16?

Seinfeld is one of the few things in in this world that I enjoy. If they take him away, I'll kill myself.

>wanting to live like a primitively caveman and not wanting to become transcendent
>implying we'd need to care about them if they're grown in synthetic environments

i enjoyed this post, and can deduce you'd make a grade-A friend.

>shaming a 30 year old man for despising worn out roesties and banging a hot, legal teen instead

Germany switzerland and austria are all more advance countries than the us, and 38 year olds fuck 14 year olds all the time and its legal.
“b-b-but muh childhood innocence..
We was innocent an sheit”””
Can it faggots. Girls can have babies at age 12 for a fucking reason.

M I L K M I L K