Tradcucks BTFO!

Tradcucks / traditionalism absolutely, unequivocally, irrevocably BTFO forever!!!

How can nu/pol/ ever recover??

>inb4: slide, kike, shill, faggot, neckbeard, NEET, etc.

>>inb4: slide, kike, shill, faggot, neckbeard, NEET, etc.
no memeflag?

Bump for true justice against Tradcucks!

remove memeflag I'm guessing brit.

Wrong again. Post your best anti Tradcuck may-mays.

tradthot.com

damn, bro. literally the last flag I expected.
I don't have any anti-tradcuck memes. so have a meme none of these deceptive whores will ever dare post.

>redirects to Lauren Southern's twatter
Fucking topkek

>women have agency
not according to the supreme court
they are legally not qualified as having the moral imperative to be punished for their crimes. they are- by law- children.

Did you know that?

No I did not. But it makes sense since thots and roasties are rarely held accountable for their actions.

the hypocrisy is unreal. that women are allowed to be judges or even vote at all is infuriating.

How is she being hypocritical?

maybe not hypocritical, but delusional
>I need someone to bail out my 20 y/o single mother ass out
>no liberals please

im addressing the post, not the image, you mongoloid. we're having a conversation about female agency and the law.

While men saying 'fuck that shit' isn't good for society, I can't say i give a shit. Men going their own way is the rational choice in an irrational society.

Bumping for epic justice against Tradcucks and Tradthots.

to my #HelloFellowWhitePeople folder you go.

How can any of you genuinely be MGTOWs? Western society rose with traditional relationships. How are our countries supposed to rise again if not with a nuclear family?
Life is struggle, you sons of bitches. A life without work is a life without honor and without appreciation for what truly makes life worth living.
You don't want to get fucked in a divorce court? DON'T GET DIVORCED. Love between two people is too special and beautiful to squander in such a cold world. Arguments come and go. As men we must be strong enough to deal with these realities of life.
Find a special someone to share life with. Get married. Have a kid, it is the greatest, most joyful thing ever to see a new life enter the world. Raise the kid to be smart, strong, and sensible. Grow old with your wife.

> Get married. Have a kid, it is the greatest, most joyful thing ever to see a new life enter the world. Raise the kid to be smart, strong, and sensible. Grow old with your wife.

Are you yourself even married?

Yeah. Takes a lot of effort and patience but I've never felt happier, except when I visit threads like this
There is wisdom in the way people lived in the past, pay attention

Sittin' here with my cash and freetime, goin' on month-long overseas trips once a year, toying with writing novels because I have the time, zero problems, no compulsion to chase women or make babies, tons of pity for people driven to do so.

I don't even care about these ''tradthots'', plus western society is in decay and needs to speed up in my opinion. It's a blackpill

However, this doesn't mean there is anything wrong with 'traditional' women. A society of decent women is a healthy society. A society of masses of women voting, in careers, or being sluts, is a society dying either into total anarchy, or flipping into a totalitarian corperate or commie state

we need to learn not to be so liberal next time we create a new society. We had big fucks ups in 1789-1799, 1798, 1913, 1917-1922, 1927, 1933, 1945, 1963, 1973, and 2001. Hopefully we learn from those mistake, and not repeat what happened during the fall of rome

Do you on purposely avoid women? Just curious.

>cash and freetime
>month-long overseas trips once a year
>writing novels
>because I have the time
>zero problems
>zero problems
>zero problems (one last time)
>no compulsion to chase women or make babies
>tons of pity for people driven to do so.
>your gif
Überkek
Unless you're a sociopath (in which case there is something medically wrong with you) you don't know what you're missing out on. Your life is a hollow shell and you think vacations are going to fill it

Lmao stfu you fat burger

if you hate white women then how are we going to make white babies?
If you think that all white women are whores then what will the future of our race be ?

This mgtow is a kike movement to pit white men against white women.
I know there are degenerate white women but that won't stop me for searching for one and have kids.
I'm 18 btw and my family is well off financially , my dad invested in real estate and we own about 3 apartment complexes and 10 houses that we rent in our city.
I'm already planning on moving out by the start of next year and building my own fortune and starting my own life, but I want a trad woman who will give birth to my future children.
I don't believe in mgtow but that's just me .
Your grandfather's didn't believe in that neither and so on.

> while you are wasting your prime breeding years on selfish materialistic crap
> nonwhite shitskins are popping out 10 babies and they don't give a fuck about mgtow bullshit
>they see pussy and smash it

>life is a struggle you sons of bitches
Not for us, mate. Go and vent your anger from you suffering and us not somewhere else, cuckold.

You dumb bastard, life has hardships and that's not bad. You grow desensitized to the good in life if that is all you ever have.

>No, cuckold, I grow desensitized from the bad in life. Keep venting your blue pilled rage, mate. Makes my happiness even greater.