Cucked Alaska [Milk Edition]

What the fuck happened to this guy? He used to be full 1488 and now he is banning people from his livestream for mentioning Jews. Did (((they))) get to him? Was he a lying kike all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

milkleaks.com/2017/08/29/baked-alaska-dances-to-a-nazi-anthem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOSSAD from the start. Get it yet??

Trump is also a kike.

Probably because he got acid thrown in his eyes and thinks going full civic nationalist will stop antifa from attacking him again

He moved to LA. wtf did he do that for?

Either this or some sort of backroom deal with the JIDF happened and he was bought off

Buzzfeed plant confirmed.

Bodyguard almost killed, BA got chemical burns in his eyes. He has PTSD for sure. Or he was in it for the Shekels? Cville took away a lot of inertia, lots of people bailed after that not just BA.

He's fucking Laura Loomer.

23andme came back oy-vey positive.

got put in his place by antifa, good riddance

lol rense radio. rense is quite a weird fucking character too

anyone got the vid of him being sprayed and begging for milk? lol fuck I'll never forget watching that live. This is guy is obviously some phony plant and if he isnt hes just a retard that shouldnt be speaking for white people. His nose and hairdo are something as well.....

Fell for a jew curl and now he's gone full kekistan

I met Tim (baked alaska) at a party in LA sometime back, the political shit surprised me. Haha, man.. he fucked up, huh.

you see alex defend himself by saying hes not a israeli shill? since trump announced the embassy ordeal ive seen so much jewish shilling on the media today. I know no surprise but fuck go listen to hannity and newt gingrich on ingraham.
"Isarel is like the size of new jersey, its peaceful"
"Israel is our best ally only ally in mid east"
"Jeruselum is the land of the chosen peopel of israel"

Hard to tell. He definitely doesn't look like a jew.
Oh wait, he totally looks like a jew and has from day one.

If you can't see that he is a phenotypic jew from that pic then you need to fuck off and never come back.

He acted like a dumbass plenty times in the past.If I remember right there was a time when he and some of his followers showed up to a protest against removing confederate statues and started berating those that wanted the statues as racists.

Keep in mind this guy did used to write for Buzzfeed so he's used to doing things that are clickbait worthy. His personal politics likely change depending on whatever he feels will keep him looking edgy for the audience he feels he's cultivated.

>He used to be full 1488
a jew named Anthime Gionet went full 1488 and wasn't controlled op the entire time, sure thing kid

Remove the Golden One. He constantly blames the Jew.

Indeed. He doesn't blame them for every damn sock he loses or fork he drops, but he is JQ aware. Check out the group chats hes' been on for RedIce.

He's a tradthot. Dude is just trying to broker a permanent gig face fagging. He has no real conviction beyond selfishness and individuality. He might yet figure it out though.

Honestly, just keep the pressure on these kids and forgive them when they come around. They don't have it all figured out like a lot of us who've been at this pro-white shit for a couple of decades.

>i knew him personally awhile back
>he killed his music "career" with the public maga movement
>if you want to be famous you have either suck jewish cock or tread tactfully
>baked did not navigate nimbly
>respect for his effort remains

save this for his eulogy, cuz he's probably on drugs somewhere. RIP TIM.

The money got to big, now he wants to stay
>safe
and keep that cash from flowing int, be more
>mainstream
so to speak.

This desu.

>He used to be full 1488
You are so fucking dumb. I hope you get schwacked before you reproduce.

Cucked Alaska knew all along the more he would shill for the alt right the sooner the jews would make him an offer he can't refuse. Cucked Alaska was a money hungry shill from the get go. That's what crypto jews do. They basically pretend to be anti jew until they get bought by the jew which is what they ultimately wanted. A list of crypto jew includes Baked Alaska, Ben Shapiro, Donald Trump, Alex Jones and Lauren Southern.

Isn't he jewish? looks like it

he was always just an attention seeker hopping from trend to trend

He got blackpilled and left the alt-right after the Charlottesville clusterfuck, along with many other people.

This is the truth

Reminder that most of these e-celebs are just trying to profit off the movement, they don't actually believe any of this shit.

As for Baked Alaska, look at a profile shot of his face, look at the curve of that nose
the guy is clearly some kind of jew

He's a Wop. They look similar.

He's our guy, faggots.

milkleaks.com/2017/08/29/baked-alaska-dances-to-a-nazi-anthem/

There is proof.

Stop sperging. He is taking a more strategic approach that will reach a larger market now.

I was at the Berkeley riots and drove up with some "proud boys" (one of them was a homosexual of course). They were saying that they had met BA and we're talking about how based he was. Then one of them said that he was Jewish but was trying to keep that quiet. (Later on the same guy confesses to me that he's Jewish too, so naturally I took all of this with a grain of salt). No evidence, let me be clear. But there is certainly a Jewish element at play. He's also just fucking childish. "Rap music" should be permanently stamped out and purged, and this crypto kike uses it to spread his weird west coast fagginess..

Fuck him

We must shit on anyone that sacrifices for the movement.

>Ben Shapiro
>crypto jew

What the fuck are you smoking, he even wears the little hat in public.

no his brother talked to him and made him feel guilty because muh Christianity

t. Someone in his discord who talks to him regularly

Alaskans don't like him.
BA is 1/10 of a normal Alaskan man.

shut up nick abbit