Heads of Christian churches in Jerusalem urge retaining city's 'international status'

Heads of Christian churches in Jerusalem urge retaining city's 'international status'
Christians in Palestine are burning pictures of Donald Trump because he's setting the middle East on fire with his embassy move. Thoughtz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Thessalonica
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

going as planned. Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in order to cause massive Muslim chimpouts, thus accelerating the destruction of Israel.

The US meddles, destruction follows.

Haven't we figured that out yet?

But Christians of Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem are pissed off too, was that apart of the plan?

>setting middle East on fire
oh grow the fuck up you goddamn sand niggers. You seriously can't handle something as simple as that? Jesus fucking Christ I hope you all kill each other.

want civil war? well you get it too!

>Heads of Christian churches

You mean the leeches who turn Greece to a muslim shithole?
They deserve to be hanged from the anus.

The US and international community has been cucking the palestinians for decades now (primarily because they don't have a guarantor), letting the heebs take all the land they want, and they're mad about US putting an embassy in jerusalem? It just goes to show how misplaced palestinian nationalism is. Arab nationalism in general makes no sense and goes against every fiber of islam, and yet it persists.

They are free to go elsewhere.

>hating on the original Christians

Go worship Zeus and Hercules you cuck, I recommend cleaning up horse shit as a labor kek

Go back to r_Donald, you fucking idiot. You have sucked so many of (((their))) dicks that your mind has lesioned beyond recognition.

>Go worship Zeus

The subhumans who killed my Greek ancestors and flood Greece with muslim primitives will be punished with hot steel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Thessalonica

>mind
brain/mind*
something you r_Donald lunatics lack

who the fuck are you the Sup Forums hall monitor? you need to correct your post implies you are a LARPing shill/fag/redditor yourself!

>You mean the leeches who turn Greece to a muslim shithole?
That's Israel actually

>They are free to go elsewhere.
Under World Zionism no one is free.

A young Israeli told me that 30% of 15-24 year old Israeli Jews think that Jesus was the messiah written about in the Torah.
USA has Generation Zyklon.
Israel has Generation Jews for Jesus.

this. minus the destruction of israel part. that's unlikely.

Do you have a source on that?

Trump is a neocon and buttbuddies with kikes. I always knew this would happen when he let Ivanka marry Kushner.

>That's Israel actually
No, its the Greek CHURCH with the 1000 NGO and the Greek traitors who pretending the politicians and sucking our blood for decades.

>Under World Zionism no one is free.
Over here zionism is weak and the pricks in parliament are anti-semites communists and thieves.
Zionism is strong in western countries.

THE DAYS WHEN YOU BLAMING THE JEW FOR EVERYTHING ARE FUCKING OVER.

>christians in palestine....
>implying they wouldn't immediately kill the kifur where they found them.
>Shill harder.

>Setting the middle east on fire

Like the Muslims have done to Europe? Let them chimp out. I don't know anyone that still has sympathy for Muslims who are angry even when you do what they want.

It’s just beginning. Better hurry up with those bio weapons.

More a tale of why mass migration hurts, rather than anything to do with religion. The goths (both kinds) were largely (at that time) heretics who denied the eternal deity and un-subsumed humanity of Christ, so it is a stretch to even call them Christian (unless you think Jehovahs Witness are Christian.). But the relevant details here challenge your proof-texting, and I just ran out of crayons.

Muslims have to be pretty stupid to be pissed about this.

Not every Christian swings around a dumb sword asswipe

Pretty sure he is talking about Muslims, ad hominem slur.

I have no thoughts but the Lord has some words for those in the church who believe in replacement theology and think that Israel has no place and that the Church has become Israel

>“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”
Revelation 3:9 KJV

Enough with your fucking desert fucking fables. God is real and is not bound to this backwards assed dune coon land or the niggardly ways of its people. Enough is enough. Fuck Jews, fuck Muslims and fuck any Christian who puts his non-white brothers in christ ahead of his white brothers in blood. 21st Centuryt 148 8 loves the cultural christianity but we don't give a fuck about the fucking Levant or any of the wooowoo bhullshit you insist on binding our race to by falling in with these fucking kikes and dune coon's fables.

dumb frogposter

>The goths (both kinds) were largely (at that time) heretics

The Emperor was GREEK like the traitorous bastards who flood my country with muslims.

Come on. "Hanged from the anus" was pretty funny.
t. Jesus Freak

The meme flag has spoken! KEK
Shill BTFO

Most christian bishops are faggots and cucks.

>even when you do what they want.
when has anyone ever done what they want?

COMMUNIST JEW PREDICTED THIS MONTHS AGO:
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

I know. And for all this, your hate of even the reference to The Way is totally understandable. But the Creator is, and nevertheless.

GTFO Eastern orthodox Church is the last bastion of hope for the Western civilization

Good times

We can't stop it now
this is the will of gods a.k.a. stars
usa will break in 2019

Bibi is in massive trouble and is on his way out. this was done as a favor by trump to start a new war and give bibi a boost in popularity.

screen cap this, op cast lead 2 electric boogaloo in the next 2 weeks

>Eastern orthodox Church is the last bastion of hope for the Western civilization

Greek Church is a business, that's why the rest orthodox countries cut all ties with them.

>thoughtz
Fuck muslims.

>original Christians

Pic in OP is literally the Greek Orthodox patriarch of Jerusalem you ameritard

Kys pest.
The real orthodox christian leaders in Russia have different opinion.

Bishop is translated to English literally as Shepherd, and artistically Pastor. Take another search and listen for God Our Savior, but look outside of the gatherings where men are wearing robes, unless all the dudes in your town wear robes. Fancy faggot dresses are weird, and usually a red flag (not always, but usually.)

>implying this isn't the plan

>Christians in Palestine

The city of Jeruslam is meaningless to a follower of Christ. God no longer dwells there, and never will again.

Early Christians knew this. They turned the temple mount into a latrine intentionally to defile it in the eyes of the Talmudics - to the point that when the Arab Sadducees finally conquered it in the late 600s they had to dig through metres high walls of human shit to get to the top.

It matters not which flavour of Zionist owns the city. Whether Ashkenazi, Arabic Sadducee, or Babylonian Exhilarch - God will destroy them all.

Trump may be trying to force the Muslims' hand into accepting a two-state solution by helping Israel expand east and cutting off funding to Palestine so the locals breed even less, making feasible the one-state solution, in which Israel takes over all Judah and Samaria. Israel wants Judah and Samaria but are afraid of genociding the Palestinians.

>God Our Savior

I don't give a flying fuck how they called.
I want them dead.

>funding to Palestine
since when did palestine ever get "funding" from anyone, let alone be recognized by the USA as an actual place?

Nahhh nigga. Christians have a Biblical directive to "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." (But that's is it.) So maybe we don't need to give them 30billion dollars of aid (of course that number is based upon retail price of items donated, like when you write off donating old clothes to Goodwill of Salvation Army, but whatevs)

From psalms?
Yeah, that's not applicable - at least in the way you're presenting it. Christians, when praying for Jerusalem, must do so through the lens of Christ and that means we're praying for the peace of the new Jerusalem.

You rock, user! I actually thought that as I was typing it.
Still, no definite proof to that interpretation, and there is no foul praying for peace in Jerusalem, which ultimately means we are praying for the New Jerusalem to, as Scorpion for eloquently declared in the Mortal Kombat video games, "GET OVER HERE!!"

Palestine and Lebanon have a pretty large Christian population.

It was definitely part of the plan(POTP)

Just as absurd as saying
>Trump built a wall at the mexico border, thus accelerating the destruction of the US
I'm laughing as i'm typing this