google.com/patents/US3951134
google.com/patents/US6506148
google.com/patents/US5123899
google.com/patents/US4877027

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/aksybe.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck

Bruh this kinda of crazy shit has been going since the 40's, if not earlier.

Oh, you know about this official US plans/countermeasures they have in case of a legit Zombie outbreak categorized as biohahazrd AND magic types. Art imitates life man.

Taku is useless with Serika!

ir fucking 2!

Will we see Taku or everyone else of the old cast again?

Nope in the VN, though we did see Sena's sword's replica.

Momose is present. Kurisu, Gen, and Daru are mentioned. Takumi gives advice in Hana's route so he is unlikely to show up since there is no way in hell it will be adapted. It is kinda weird that the only time someone manages to fuck up the committee's shit is in her route.

That is all.

Did Momose even appear in the anime? It has been too long for me to remember it.

What no Rimi? Are they nuts?

I don't know. I never saw past the 4th episode. She shows up in the OP IIRC.

No. FES appears on billboards too.

We will have FES sing something, right?
PLEASE, give me Vanitas of the Eclipse.

Non-chan is a whore that deserve to DIAF.

>Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
SHSL Animator
that's just a training scenario though
at least that's what they tell us

That shit's pretty scary

>at least that's what they tell us

THOSE EYES!
WHOSE EYES!

>1360x768
>watermarks
I thought better of you, user.

This is your imouto for tonight.

Can I keep her forever?

You can keep a part of her.

Fuck you.

Taku a best.

Who else hyped for C;C LCC?

I want to see Serika do some soft S bullying.

I'd be hyped if I could understand it.

Full OP and translated lyrics:
a.pomf.cat/aksybe.mp3
そう ねぇ ねぇ 止まらない
>Yes, unstopping
カオスと呼ぶ狂気 加速する
>The madness called chaos accelerates
Uncontrollable
生まれた意味さえ 知ったような口ぶり
>Speaking as if we'd know the meaning of our birth
気が付けば僕はまるで 情弱のカテゴリー
>before I recognized it, I was stuffed into the information illiterate category
渇きも癒せない 血迷った熱量
>Our thirst can't be stilled, losing our mind in this fever
ある晴れたあの日の好奇心
>A certain clear day's curiosity
Return to Innocence
Returns to Chaos World
Return to 空のまま
>Returns to the sky as it is
Returns to New Generation
醒めない夢なの
>An unending dream
そう ねぇ ねぇ 止まらない
>Yes, unstopping
カオスと呼ぶ狂気 加速する
Uncontrollable
そう ねぇ ねぇ もし君が 僕を見失っても
>Yes, even if you lose sight of me
それでいいんだ 次のバスに乗るよ
>That's alright. Take the next bus.
もう知ってるよ この空も 約束も
>I already know, this sky, that promise
全てが嘘と
>they all are a lie.

雑誌の引用 ありふれた言葉で
>A magazine's quotation, mundane words
生き方を選ぶのが情弱のカテゴリ
>Selecting one's lifestyle is part of the information illiterate's category
裏切りのサイン 見落とした日常
>Signs of betrayal overlooked in daily life
老化が耳をふさいだ クラクション
>Aging plugged our ears. Honking.
Return to Innocence
Returns to Chaos World
Return to 空のまま
>Return to the sky as it is
Returns to New Generation
醒めない 夢なの
>An unending dream
そう ねぇ ねぇ 無自覚に
>Yes, ignorance
カオスが支配する この世界は
>Chaos reigns in this world
Uncontrollable
そう ねぇ ねぇ もし僕が 君を見失っても
>Yes, even if I lose sight of you
次の鍵 最終バスに乗る 
>the next key will take the last bus.
もう知ってるよ この風も明日さえも 
>I already know, this wind, and even tomorrow,
全てが嘘と
>they all are a lie.

醒めない夢なの
>An unending dream
そう ねぇ ねぇ 止まらない
>Yes, unstopping
カオスと呼ぶ狂気 加速する
Uncontrollable
そう ねぇ ねぇ もし君が 僕を見失っても
>Yes, even if you lose sight of me
それでいいんだ 次のバスに乗るよ
>that's alright. Take the next bus.
もう知ってるよ この空も 約束も
>I already know, this sky, that promise,
全てが嘘と
>they all are a lie.

So basically, she got replaced by an oneechan in this sequel?

Nanami and Nono are very diffrent.

Yeah, Nono sucks.

Yeah, but Senri doesn't.

I have a question about Senri but it is too big of a spoiler. There have been few spoilers on Sup Forums and I wouldn't want to spoil shit.

Why don't you ask your question then? Spoiler tags exist for a reason. Alternatively ask Steiner.

People read spoilers and spam them. It happened in the utawarerumono sequel thread where I would see my exact words and interpretations without spoiler tags.

Non spoiler question then, what's everyone's three sizes? Senri looks pretty big.

can't you just be cryptic as shit and hope people can figure it out? things seem to be relatively civilized around these parts though by that I only mean I haven't seen any spoilers beyond over sky end
Senri's flat dude, only Uki is also that flat

I have also seen spoilers over Silent Sky End, but that was to be expected.

>can't you just be cryptic as shit and hope people can figure it out?
The most important thing in the world to Senri is X. How come she was willing to abandon X only because of Takuru's reaction?

she didn't want to tell a lie? maybe out of respect to X/spoiler]

その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目その目神の目

A little late for that when you consider what happened up to that point.

How did we go from this...

...to this?

妄想

I want Mio to step on me. I want to see her dere too.

PS: Uki is cute and Hana has really big cans.

Fake, my eyes are my eyes.

And those eyes are god's eyes.

You don't want girls
You want to pursue SCOOPS

I want to take a scoop of her ass.

currently reading Chaos;Head.

is it just me or is it really bad? i have to force myself to keep reading and i'm near 7 hours in( chapter 5 i think).

You either love chaos;head or hate it.

Personally I love it, but I understand somebody not enjoying the delusion.

What don't you like about it?

i don't particularly like the mc for one. 7 hours in and all he does is mumble and run away. i'm not expecting him to turn into action-man or a smooth talker over night or something but holy shit. too much autism.

the plot does not feel like it's advancing so far. there are only more questions and no answers which is making me really restless and makes me want to skip a lot of lines just to get to whenever something actually happens.

also while the whole 'delusion' mechanic seems interesting on paper i find myself feeling like it's entirely unimportant. whatever choice i make does not seem to effect what's going on whatsoever or if it does, i have no idea how it does that. point is my choices feel unimportant. it's also not very intuitive, took me a bit to figure out how it works but that's not really part of my arguement.

that's pretty much that.

The first half it the best part. If you didn't like it up till now you won't.

Serika a best

Have you read a lot of VNs? Because a lot of them read like that. Pretty slow paced with little going on for the first bit, until things actually start to kick up. The slow bits didn't really bug me too much in chaos;head.

The chaos;head endings really put me off. I think I'd give the entire VN a 6/10.

It was certainly interesting, but I felt I wasn't able to stay engaged most of the time because I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

As you guys know, there are 3 endings. I played A, AA. Then, after much heartache and frustration with the game's mechanics and crashing, I finally made it to B, only to be severely disappointed.

All in all, it was pretty average and lackluster. I hope chaos;child is different.

wwwwww妄想ちゅ

>not Whose Eyes are Those Eyes

Non-chan a shit.

i wouldn't say i've read a lot but i've read a fair share. i've read tsukihime and fate with their spinoffs/sequels, ever17, remember 11, g senjou no maou, saya no uta, katawa shoujo(almost embarrassed to admit this one), world end economica 1&2 and if danganronpa counts then i've read 1 and 2 of those as well.

SONO MEI

But all the things you listed are good things.
Takumi being Sup Forumsutism incarnate is great, the mystery which doesn't reveal itself at first is great, the unreliable narrator is great. And so on.
The delusion triggers also have no influence on the ending the first time you read it.

DARE NO MEI

I guess it's just no my thing then. I'll keep forcing myself to at least finish it once since I started it but, eh, I'm not sure I'll come around. Especially since it seems like it'll go "lol it was magic all along" what with the swords and shit.

>The delusion triggers also have no influence on the ending the first time you read it.
oh joy.

Well, at least you're keeping at it. But yeah you'll probably not end up enjoying the ending that much. You might end up liking Chaos;child a lot better, but it's fine that Chaos;Head's not your thing.

>magic

It's "science".

The theme of this novel is that you can't trust anything you see.
The PC Version also has the flaw that it doesn't answer all questions. Noah, the yet untranslated console port, has more routes and explains all mysteries. And the delusion triggers actually influence the story, if you wish them to do so. The PC Version is really just a demo.

The hit/miss on Chaos;Head really does come down to whether or not you can enjoy Takumi's autism. His pure autistic behavior is completely separate from many other VN protagonists, which are usually more normal and grounded. Compared to them, Takumi acts superior or better than others in his inner monologues, and yet ends up stuttering and stumbling through almost any direct conversation. Hiroyuki Yoshino really did a fantastic job voicing him.

>The PC Version is really just a demo
rip all my enjoyment of this

>Hiroyuki Yoshino really did a fantastic job voicing him.
we agree on that

I think that's why Takumi stands out, compared to most VN protags he has more of a character that effects the story and how he interacts with others.

I'm glad we're in the right timeline

It's not actually a demo. It's just that Noah fleshes it out properly and makes it feel like a demo. I think most people would've preferred a polished release of Noah rather than waiting for it later.

Before.

After.

>Takumi acts superior or better than others in his inner monologues,
So does Takuru.

That looks a lot better and polished up.

Your prayers will be realized user, a readable B end is in sight.

Finally the delusion is becoming a reality. Now I just gotta find a good patch and redownload the VN.

You don't have to worry about a good patch as we are making one right now.

I don't get it

.jpg was a mistake.

Best girl passing through

in chaos;head they mention several US patents that tie into the plot. Those patents actually exist, as OP linked.

I want more Serika. She was so cute and nice in the first episode.

We're gonna get a lot more cute Serika from here on out.

Taku is one of my favorite characters since reading Chaos;Head. He's relatable, much more than any other blank slate protagonist in usual visual novels. That's what makes the pain he goes through so much worse. Seriously, his messy typing of 'I want to die' broke my heart.

That's what makes Takumi so great. The fact that he has a personality makes it easy to actually empathise with him. Who cares about a no name generic protagonist and their struggles, they exist to only be self inserts. While you can insert yourself into his situation, Takumi is still his own character, something that gives us to latch onto.

I think this is part of what makes SciAdv in general a great VN series. Chiyomaru writes characters that are multi-dimensional with distinct personalities. You know enough about them to really feel like they're a person you've met. You can describe them without saying what they look like or what they do.

I feel like I've seen this shit before. At the beginning of the first episode I had some major fucking deja vu

was there another anime made of this that I completely forgot about?

Chaos;Head. Just continue forgetting about that anime.

You're not wrong. Even if some of the characters aren't as good as others (Like Yua) you can still point out something unique and memorable about them.

That'd be Chaos;head,probably. Since C;H and C;C are heavily related.

Hey, I just got the B ending of Chaos;Head (after reading the true ending)
The feels are real...
I hope we get a localization announcement for C;C VN real soon

その目だれの目?

I almost threw up reading that ending

Don't do that, that wouldn't be good for the stomach stiches

Yeah it's bad enough hearing the details of the murder but when the writing inserts you into them? x_x

And here I am, having fixed the B end into a readable format.
We will see if our changes of Knight-Hart and Gigalomaniac have fucked up some of the line breaking before releasing it. We also have a person who will redo the CGs to match with the text, so you can expect "Neidhardt" everywhere.
Soon, anons, soon.

Yes, the delusion is becoming more and more real.

Just send your false prayers.