One Punch Man

Webcomic updated. Manga will update on the 30th with 43 pages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWvgAM7ISmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys I got it

King walks up and slices the apple like a knife.

Everyone interprets king style as the simplest actions to get the results are the best.

Atomic is pushing it

Why does Murata take so fuckin' long to draw the chapters
What does he do in his daily life

>King with a Katana

Could it actually be end of the line for King? Atomic doesn't seem like he'll just calm down.

At least it is a hero and not a monster

literally all he does is draw

This is a pretty quick schedule for the level of art and doing it himself.

He doesn't have assistants?
Why not

King seems to have exceptional luck when it comes to surviving shit going straight for his life. Someone just trying to see through his bluff might actually be the end of him as a professional hero. I mean Saitama did it so it's clearly possible.

How will the bullshit master get out of this one?

17 days for 43 pages on the quality that he draws seems pretty fast.
He draws shit non-stop, usually when he gets a break from OPM is because he is doing work for other shit.

Atomic samurais real power is hidden inside his sword and king vaporizes the apple.

>hold up
>...
>The katana... it's too weak for me to wield it. I won't risk breaking your weapon. You can have it back.

And also when he has to do new Volume Cover, Extra Chapters/Omakes.

I hope Garou finally has an extra chapter in Volume 13.

>yfw King is actually legit
>Saitama was right all along
>King was just too much of a beta bitch to draw the power out
>Saitama wasn't mean enough to bully King into activating his power
It's bullshit but hey, it might happen

We already had this gag with energy wave ultimate hellfire burst wave motion cannon. King is not legit.

I hope something like this is the case. I am a sucker for the weak and/or normal characters getting power. Kuwabara, Chad, and Ritsu being notable examples.

Well the idea was that it'll only go off when shit is seriously going down with absolutely no outside aid what-so-ever, like said.
No Saitama, no bullshit, nothing to help, and only then the 'power' works before fucking off to lands unknown.

Or he does the unexpected and admits he has no real power

Exactly. And Atomic buys it.
Then a monster attacks and falls apart when colliding with King, blowing the 'lie' to hell

What if King is blastesoise

And no Fubuki as well(She saved him from Psykos).

Atomic Samurai is one of the smartest guys among the S class, he isnt going to buy King bs .

Or he'll just break the thousand times folded steel, because he doesn't know how to use it properly.

What if Atomic Samurai actually acknowledges his bushido and just gave him his personal katana as a proof?

Fat chance

King can shoot laser beams you retards. Stop speedreading the MA arc.

>le shitpost to keep threads alive meme

Right, he has the power of imagination?

Hm. Perhaps. King's lack of panicking and him just having a bored face on in the 2nd page seem to support this.

I just think he came to the conclusion he will have to do as Atomic Samurai says to finally get him to leave him alone

>King swings the sword at the apple
>nothing happens
>Atomic Samurai: So you are a fraud... I had my suspicions.
>Iaian: It can't be ...master..King is the strongest man
>King: ...
>*all of the buildings behind the apple evaporate from a shockwave leaving only the apple*
>*panel of shocked reaction faces*
>King: I told you...

What if King actually did break his limiter at video games and maybe lots of luck? I mean, he's a monster when it's about video games

I always said his true power was the King (of games)

Video Games
Board Games
Card games
Mind games

as long as it's a game king will dominate.

King's gonna konami code out of this.

What if its a game of who punches the hardest?

OPM threads are valid for general ONE, right? When the fuck is Mob getting English tank releases or figures? I wanna show my support for it and get something I can actually use or display.

What's wrong with displaying the japanese version?

Where do you read this everywhere i go says it's licensed and won't show me

Probably never

I assume it works the same way Atem from the yu-gi-oh manga would win physical contests

The guy who obviously is stronger than him would have something outrageous happen to him like breaking his hand or tripping and falling and such

Nothing, but I'd rather buy something I can actually read. Buying Japanese manga volumes is also fairly annoying since they can rack up shipping costs.

It only affects games involving skill and luck, and even then only gives him a significant boost, not a 100% chance of winning.

You won't find any knowledgeable people in these threads though. Anons here can't even wrap their heads around simple moonrunes to the point where they start guessing what is the meaning of the actual page when it's right before their eyes. Try

Thats not pretty fast that is inhumanely fast. Someone who thinks its slow must not read alot of monthly manga.

>Complains about lightning fast output of OPM
>And then there's Berserk output
If you only knew user.

I read Berserk too
I've given up on the story ever finishing

Miura is still better than Togashi

They're finally off the boat!
They're going to have to get on the boat again once they're done with the island!

Fuck.

Atomic
>Wait

King
>(As I thought, there's nowhere for me to run)

>(Let's confess everything up until now and get him to pardon me)
>(I might get my ass kicked, though...)
>(Still better than getting sliced into small pieces, I guess...)

>Er, Err...
Atomic
>No, that's fine. It was certainly as you said, King. I was mistaken.

King
>(Eh?)
Atomic
>But there's one last thing I want to ask of you

>There's this apple
>I brought it from the shop from earlier

Finally, King is getting caught.

Why are you like this

Thank you user

>Atomic Samurai is asking King to cut the apple, because he wants to see what kind of person he is. Everyone of his deciples cut the apple in a different way, and AS is curious as to how King will cut it.

Oh god. An ink blot test.

>implying someone who truly follows the way of the sword would use one to do something like cut an apple

>King will miss

Please fuck off back to Tokyo Ghoul threads and stay there

Well Atomic just did
>inb4 King makes Atomic fucking cry by saying that he's dishonorable
>Atomic sudokus himself

>King peels off the skin, cuts the apples into slices, and shares them with Atomic and his disciples

>king is a true hero, he does not harm the innocent apple

Says the guy in a OPM thread.
How many layers of irony are you on, right now?

>King doesn't cut the apple at all
>just stabs the sword into it
>AS starts sweating profusely
>"Such a brutal tactic, I am so glad you did not take me seriously enough to fight me!"
>The King wins again

I told you guys Atomic wouldn't get psyched out. King has no way out of this.

Why not crucify him while you're at it.

OPM is unironically better than TG:re in every way though.

>both bang and flash realize it's useless to train saitama
>they, plus atomic samurai, decide it's better to teach their arts to king

>a OPM
Like, maybe 4 or 5, my dude.

>Slice off that apple, please
King
>I... I'm a novice with swords, tho

>It doesn't matter
>I for one have various special skills...

>Like fortune-telling for example. When I see other people cutting something with a blade...
>i understand what kind of life those people have led

>Those three behind me too were thereby acknowledged by me and became my disciples
>I'm interested in seeing how a man such as yourself slices off that apple.

>Please, slice off that apple. That much will be enough...

>in every way
Careful now. It wouldn't take much to turn this around on you.
>maybe 4 or 5
You are like a little baby.

How would saitama slice the apple

>Careful now. It wouldn't take much to turn this around on you.
Try, nigga. Your manga is shit.

Holy shit. We're in for one hell of a gag there, aren't we? What is it going to be?

inb4 King makes this.

What i was thinking.

>yfw instead of the apple King ends up slicing his finger

>King cuts his fucking finger

King cuts his finger confirmed

It feels Atomic Samurai is just playing it along, and he will uncover King as the fraud he really is.

King's gag magic game is ridiculous tho

youtube.com/watch?v=EWvgAM7ISmI

King.avi

cant wait for this shit to happen

Note, you said in every way. If I were to say that Tokyo Ghoul is good at creating irrelevant, underdeveloped characters, then by your statement, that would mean that OPM is better at creating irrelevant, underdeveloped characters.

A bit contrived, sure, but better than playing petty fanbase favoritism over a picture.
>implying implications

What if King panics and bite the apple while the King Engine roars out of control and everyone think King' s losing his shit.

>今日と明日は原作ワンパンマン更新なしです
ONE taking a day or 2(3) off again.

Not even a surprise really.

what a fucking faggot, he just dont know how to do this

that's ok

>If I were to say that Tokyo Ghoul is good at creating irrelevant, underdeveloped characters, then by your statement, that would mean that OPM is better at creating irrelevant, underdeveloped characters.
OPM is better there too though.

I think Atomic samurai's sword telling ability is infallible and he will read King correctly:

>Atomic: King you have lead a life where you have been afraid to use reveal your true self

However as always it will be misinterpreted probably as king being too strong to reveal it.

this needs to happen

He better be slaving away at the next Mob Psycho chapter, the lazy bastard

Its starting to remind me of this.

that's actually really clever

>my man Che Gorilla Warfare
>irrelevant
You take that the fuck back

Is it wrong to say this is my favorite character design I've seen in the last few years in any manga?

JeBaited